Crush

Second Innings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First couple of days passed with hectic schedule. All of them try to get as close as possible. Joong Ki come early and greeted everyone.Then try to taking care of older one and goof around younger one. He is someone who loves easy environment on set. Nothing gone unnoticed by Yeo Bin. She also become close with him more. Everyday Joong Ki will greet her and ask about her family, health and how should she maintain the upcoming stress of the set. Scenes becoming harder and time consuming. Yeo Bin noticed how formally informal Joong ki is. He goof around a lot but always cautious about every single move he makes. He smiles a lot but his eyes never reflected that smile.

To Joong Ki, Yeo Bin is another co-star, need to work hard as a pair and sold this pair to the audience. But for Yeo Bin he is the star she always admirers. Every little things he does make her giggle and they're becoming comfortable.

They're having dinner after filming. Everyone drinking and gossiping about life experiences on set. Yeo Bin and Kwon Seung Woo (younger monk) get a little drank.  Joong ki has to excuse himself to attend another meeting with Bogota team but he come back to the party after sometimes. He is the sobber one so he makes it his duty to send everyone home safely. Half asleep Seung Woo is unwilling to get into Joong Ki's car as he always do that and regret later.  But Joong ki scold him and he obeys like a younger puppy.

Suddenly Joong Ki realised Yeo Bin didn’t leave. She was clutching her purse and staring blankly. Joong ki approaches her. 

"Yah,Yeo Bina, why are you still here? Where's your Manager nim? "

Yeo Bin with a stupid smile "Ahh pretty Oppa who buys food for us here!" 

"You're super drunks Bin Bin " Joong Ki laugh at her words."Let me take you home then" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter