Snaking Slytherin

Spellbound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a student in Hogwarts means that you are to be classified in a team, to which is done by the sorting hat, getting your uniform with your team color, followed suit by having your own room with a roommate and no other team can get inside your own houses except for your own kind.

 

Seungwan has been accustomed with this rules for four years already since she got in the school of magic, getting inside the worldly known school being a half muggle isn’t an easy feat after all, which was why she always intend to follow all the rules. As a twenty years old ravenclaw student, following such rules has become a routine in her body. She upholds the school rules wholeheartedly, never have she broken a single rule as she steps inside. Moreover, she’s the newest and youngest leader to check up the quarters every night.

 

However, it seems that a slithering snake from the pure blooded and sly creatures in slytherin has come its way to their house; more specifically her own room with her fellow revenclaw from Japan named Mina. The slytherin student who had broken the rules since last week has come back to her bed, again. But, she can’t make her go away – finding comfort on her supposed rival and pretty much started breaking a single rule because of this student.

 

She felt someone snaking their hands all over her waist and she gasps airily from the sudden contact, feeling the cold hands from her warmed up body. Her body tingling with electricity from the sudden contact as the hovering hands starts mapping its tone abdomen. She whimpers quietly as to avoid the sleeping Japanese from waking up to her slumber.

 

“Hyun, you should really stop doing this,” she pleads, voice sounding too weak as her mind is on haywire from the teasing hands who can’t seem to stop moving. She hears movements and a low giggle, Joohyun inching closer to her body as if they’re not close enough with her single bed, as she starts to tickle her, rewarding her with an almost giggle from the ravenclaw student.

 

“Baby, I know you like it,” Joohyun says in her playful voice. She tilts her head and puts a chaste kiss on her cheeks. “I just miss you sooo much, Seungwan-ah.”

 

“We literally saw each other just a few hours ago, and we share the same classes Hyun.” Seungwan replies in a hush tone, eyebrows in disbelief with what her sly girlfriend had said. “And stop tickling me,” she adds on when Joohyun starts tickling her again.

 

“Shhh, its fine baby,” she coos. “I’ll put on some spell in your bed.” Joohyun slips her one hand and gets her wand from her pocket, muttering some spell to maintain silence in their own world. “Babe, it’s now fine.” She kisses her back head and embraced her waist.

 

Seungwan shifts her position, now facing her ethereal and very sly of a slytherin of a girlfriend. “I’ve never asked you this before – how did you even managed to get inside in the first place?”

 

“Babe, a slytherin always finds ways.” Joohyun winks, resulting to an eye roll from the ravenclaw. “But seriously, I just miss you. I can’t even be with you during the evening since we’re from different houses.”

 

“Stop, you’re making me blush.” Seungwan digs her head on the slithering student’s chest, abashment at the affection, despite it not being the first time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter