Chapter Two

SOBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Where Seungri wakes up in a strange situation

 

 

Seungri woke up in a bed he didn’t know. His cheek sunk into the pillow. A bit of wet saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth.

It was a double bed in the middle of a large, clean, elegant room. Above his head, a bright chandelier tinkled, and daylight filtered from the window through the curtains. Judging by the intensity of the light, it could already be noon.

Seungri raised up on his arms. The lids burned over his eyes and his head throbbed. He had no idea of how he ended up in that room, which probably was an hotel room, judging by the anonymity of the elegant furniture.

There was no one else in the room. Seungri slid a hand along the mattress, and beside him he felt the last traces of heat of a body that must have slept next to him until not so long before.

A moment of panic took him by the throat. He remembered little of the night before. One of the few things he had well printed in his mind was Jiyong that, before leaving him alone at the exhibition, advised him sternly: don’t flirt with strangers. After that recommendation, Seungri remembered walking away alone along the stairs, walking down the corridor, and then entering into a room where he had found... What had he found? He didn’t remember anymore.

Heart pounding, he sat up on the bed. How he ended up in that hotel room was not the main question running through his mind. The question was, rather, who he'd ended up with.

Despite Jiyong's possessiveness, Seungri had never been the type to cheat. Of course, he liked to go out at night, to party and to meet friends. And everyone, men and women, seemed to be fascinated by the friendly and handsome Seungri, so much so that sooner or later in the course of the evening someone would end up hugging his shoulders, or Seungri would end up sitting on some man's lap. But this was all it could happen. Things never went beyond a certain limit, for him. Why on earth would Seungri feel the need to cheat on the man he loved? Especially since this man was Kwon Jiyong, and Seungri knew very well that he already was the luckiest man on earth for having him.

But this time… What if something really happened? He really didn't remember anything else from the evening. Was it possible that, in the time Jiyong left him alone, he had been going away with someone else?

Seungri looked around the room. Someone very rich, for sure, judging from the kind of the hotel room they’d slept in. Or maybe it was he who paid for it? His memory couldn’t answer him. But he really couldn’t imagine leaving the exhibition with anyone other than Jiyong… Right?

But then again, why that hotel room? Why not go to Jiyong's house, or to his own apartment?

It was a particular detail that made him fall even more into total panic and then, a moment later, finally calmed him down. On the bedside table next to him, an anonymous bedside table on which only a few business cards of the hotel were placed, someone left a multitude of sparkling bracelets. Seungri's heart skipped a beat, but then he found on them the small daisy without a petal of peaceminusone, and his eyes saw on the floor a pair of those horrible, yet incredibly expensive shoes that only Jiyong could wear with elegance. Finally, Seungri began to breathe normally again.

It was precisely at that moment that someone knocked on the door.

Seungri jumped up, only to realize that he was completely . To open or not to open? To open, he decided. It was probably Jiyong. Who knows why they had gone in an hotel room, when they both owned houses in which they could stay comfortably.

"Food delivery!" a voice shouted from behind the door. Seungri refrained from cursing. Where was Jiyong?

And why the heck did he order food and then disappear? In the haste, since he couldn't find his clothes, he pulled on a pair of Jiyong's pants that he found on a chair, which obviously fit too tight for him, and quickly put on his Chanel jacket leaving it open across the chest.

He would‘ve liked to open the door just enough to get the food delivered, but it was a giant pizza and eventually he was forced to throw the door completely open, experiencing the embarrassment of being seen while he was so unrepresentable not only by one, but by two delivery boys. Since when were two delivery boys needed to deliver a pizza? Seungri closed the door behind him, cursing, at the exact moment Jiyong came out of the bathroom quietly humming Girlfriend.

He had a hotel bathrobe tied around his waist, his hair damp after the shower. The exposed tattoos ran across his neck, shoulders, chest. The archangel Michael on the back of his neck had always been one of Seungri’s favorites, but he also had a lot of love for the Inhale-Exhale tattoos that made his legs so unbearably y. He was handsome, Seungri thought, as always. Jiyong was a fashion icon even when he was completely .

Jiyong glanced at him and smiled. "What's up?" he asked, almost a little timid under his gaze. "Are you still drunk?" he asked.

"Not anymore." Seungri answered. “I just have a headache, so this is no time to sing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter