A contract is a contract (IZONE)

Series of Damned Prompts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TW: ZOZI]

 

April 29, 2021.

 

Everyone knew what this date entailed, yet everyone seemed so unprepared when it came. That was what Eunbi noticed when she walked into their dorm's living room. The usually energetic Dorm 2 were in low spirits today. Yena and Yujin were quietly doing some last minute packing, while the others were just sitting idly on the couch with their suitcases beside them. Eunbi knew this would happen. They had become close through out the 2.5 years that they promoted as a group, and she knew everyone would have wanted to push this day back just to enjoy the company and the friendship they developed just a little while longer.

But a contract is a contract.

it was Eunbi's job as a leader to make sure they go through it as smoothly as possible. Her phone beeped as it received a message from their manager.

"Hey," she told everyone with a voice loud enough to reach everyone in the dorm but soft enough so it didn't shake. "The bus is here."

The members stood up one by one and Eunbi watched as they slowly walked out of the dorm with their luggages. She was about to follow the crowd when Wonyoung turned to her and hugged her tight.

"Let me hug you, unnie, because this might be the last time I could." whispered Wonyoung.

Holding back her tears, the leader replied, "Don't worry, Wonyoung. I'll always be with you no matter what happens." The two let go of each other with sad smiles on their faces before boarding the waiting bus.

A contract is a contract.

The whole trip was silent. Nobody said anything; the gamer line did not have their phones or consoles out as usual. They were just not in the mood and would rather focus on the road and what was to come. Everyone enjoyed the silence and the mundane view that the bus's window could provide.

When the bus came to a stop, the manager stood up and looked at them with a sad expression. "Good luck out there," she said. Her tears started to fall as everyone passed her by and got off the bus. Hitomi, her favorite as she was the least chaotic member of the bunch, gave her a quick hug and told her that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter