Chapter 3

Dystopian Nightmare

The masked woman made no response. She ducked her head down. The masked man leaned closer to her ear, as if he was whispering something, and showed her his phone, and then they nodded at each other.

"Miss Eunji, I have a question regarding the credibility of Dr. Stefan Lanka. Are you certain about his credibility? A very quick goolge search revealed that Dr. Lanka was actually court ordered to pay that 100,000 Euro prize to Dr. David Bardens back in 2015 because Dr. Bardens had provided several publications which apparently proved Dr. Lanka wrong." The masked man lifted his phone and pointed it towards Eunji. The screen displayed an article entitled 'Measles sceptic ordered to pay doctor €100,000'. "Do you wish to comment on this?"

"Thank you for the question." Eunji smiled. "This is a common misconception, and when you google it, the actual truth is buried. In case you didn't know, Google is owned by GlaxoSmithKline, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies, the manufacturer of measles vaccines. Dr. Lanka appealed against this ruling and won the case before the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart in February 2016. Bardens appealed against this ruling to Germany's Federal Court BGH, but the appeal was dismissed in December 2016. On 16 February 2016, interesting things happened before the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart, which the media did not report. At the beginning of the hearing, the presiding judge, Judge Karl-Heinz Oleschkewitz, criticized the plaintiff for acting as highly irresponsible in filing a lawsuit and maintaining the action. The court dismissed the plaintiff, Dr. David Bardens, MD from Homburg claims that he himself has not read the six publications that allegedly contain the proof of the measles virus and which he named in the Ravensburg District Court as proof of the existence of the measles virus. One of the six publications submitted by Bardens was none other than the publication of Nobel Prize winner John Franklin Enders and his 1954 colleagues. Let's take a look at the publication."  

Eunji displayed a web page containing a paper entitled 'Propagation in Tissue Cultures of Cytopathogenic Agents from Patients with Measles' by John Franklin Enders et al. She scrolled down and stopped on the page 7.

"John Franklin Enders actually issued some warnings in his 1954 paper, including"—Eunji traced her cursor over the highlighted text—"it must be borne in mind that cytopathic effects which superficially resemble those resulting from infection by the measles agents may possibly be induced by other viral agents present in the monkey kidney tissue or by unknown factors… Additional observations, however, will be required before it can be confidently asserted that dermal epithelial cells are specifically attacked by these viruses. However, virologists were not interested in these warnings and felt there was no need to trouble themselves with adequate control experiments. According to German jurisprudence, this publication contained no evidence of the existence of the alleged measles virus. What makes this fact so important is that this publication is the sole and exclusive basis of all the other approximately 30,000 scientific publications on the subject of measles virus, measles contagion and protection against measles. All statements regarding measles virus, measles transferability, and measles vaccination are based solely and solely on this publication. Enders admits in this publication that his experiments with cells in a tube test could have nothing to do with the actual measles in humans. Later in 1954, Enders received the Nobel Prize in Medicine for such speculation." 

"When someone gets the Nobel is a Nobel Laureate. It's like being God. Nobel Laureate's publication cannot be wrong. It's the absolute truth. Hence, Bardens did not bother to read it," Taeyong remarked, earning a nod from Seungwan. "Just because one has a 'degree' or so many 'certifications' from establishment academies, does not guarantee they really know anything solid, let alone are honest in their 'research' methods. Nobel Laurent 'Titles' do not make a man beyond reproach, and invincible to the human tendencies that are with the rest of us. In other words, they still aren't God."

Eunji patted Taeyong's shoulder, smiling before adding, "This CPE method, what Enders described in mid-1954 as 'extremely cautious' speculation, became a 'scientific fact' and the model and standard for all current detection methods for all 'disease-causing viruses', including SARS-CoV-2. Enders did not perform control experiments to determine if 'a virus' or starving and poisoning were the cause of cell death—"

"Wait!" Seungwan cut her off. "I've read Enders' paper. Enders did a culture experiment without a virus agent and saw identical CPE, see page 9 of his paper. If this is not a control, then Dr. Lanka's experiment is not a control too. But you said Dr. Lanka performed a control experiment during measles trial. I'm confused."

Eunji scrolled down and stopped on the page 9.

"Technically, a proper negative control cannot be run in virology due to the inability to isolate a virus, an independent variable. The presence or absence of the disease of measles said to be exhibited by a patient is not an independent variable in the laboratory experiment." She gulped and traced her cursor over the highlighted text. "Additionally, Enders stated, quote 'a second agent was obtained from an uninoculated culture of monkey kidney cells,' implying that a different virus was already present in the cell line or had contaminated that particular culture. This virus was reported to produce distinct cytopathic effects: 'when the cells from infected cultures were fixed and stained, their effect could be easily distinguished since the inter-nuclear changes typical of the measles agents were not observed.' Thus it was never considered to be a control. Keep in mind, Enders is just assuming that the changes they have observed in the cell cultures are as a result of the virus being present. There is nothing scientific about Enders' experiment. It's not logical at all and anyone using their brain when going through it will have trouble understanding how Enders came up with his conclusions. I would personally call Lanka's experiment a validation study of the cell-culture procedure."

"I see." Seungwan nodded. "Enders' paper just seems to be a string of baseless assumptions. The whole thing seems so ridiculous that it's blowing my mind."

Eunji closed the web page and displayed another web page containing a paper entitled 'The Experiments of Enders on the Track.'

"As you can see in this paper, the experiment made by an independent laboratory in Germany showed that cell death is caused by experimental conditions i.e. cell poisoning and starvation. No alleged virus is required. Thus, the assumption that Enders had proven the existence of a virus with this method was refuted. Enders has been called The Father of Modern Vaccines. The measles vaccine, which is said to consist of attenuated live measles viruses, consists exclusively of starved and poisoned cells. It is clear why measles vaccination causes significantly more vaccination damage in the form mild to serve allergic reactions. On 16 February 2016, the Stuttgart Regional High Court not only wrote the world history on the measles virus, but also refuted the science of the claims of all disease-causing viruses and the usefulness of vaccines. Virologists are clearly anti-scientific. They refuse to adhere to the most important scientific duty, the verification of their methods. The use of words like isolate for mixtures, as well as isolation for a procedure that creates a mixture should already be enough to dismiss those engaging in this kind of semantic fraud as charlatans."

"So the vaccine truly is the real virus, made of the mass of dying cells and toxic chemicals." The woman beside Seungwan shuddered, rubbing her arms. "This poison is injected into the veins of innocent human beings to protect them from the imaginary virus, what an insane world we're living in."

Seungwan placed a hand on the woman's shoulder and squeezed it gently. "Orthodox virologists are criminals and should be hung for a crime against humanity. What they did to 'discover' SARS-CoV-2 is pure scientism, not real science. They only show irrelevant microscopic images and 'genetic sequences' of other theoretical viruses to try to prove their theory about 'a new virus', without doing any actual experiments that confirm what they show through images is 'a unique virus' that's causing a 'new' disease called 'covid-19'."  

"I totally agree." Taeyong nodded. "These virus hunters even when presented with a drug-causation still wouldn't let go, like the Japanese SMON tragedy. But then again, if they admitted that pathogenic viruses do not exist, then hundreds of thousands of scientists would be unemployed! So they have to believe in the imaginary pathogenic viruses. Virology is a fraudulent discipline premised on fraudulent germ theory. Everything they do comes down to a soup as Eunji explains. If no one has or can separate the components of the mixture, there's no way to prove or conclude anything about its separate ingredients. That's basic logic. Louis Pasteur, who viewed Nature as an enemy, was a fraud and opportunist with connections to the French Royal family who laid the groundwork for medical-pharma to build their empire on it. Pasteur sold the 'invisible killer'. Hundreds of years back it was demons causing your sickness, now it is germs. Not much has changed, only now you visit a doctor in a white coat rather than a priest in a black coat. They have also chucked in terrorists for good measure."

"The germ theory leads to the destruction of our microbiome and the soil microbiome," Seungwan added. "We live in a world where we are encouraged to use antibacterial hand wash, antibacterial mouth wash, antibacterial multi surface cleaners, we're slowly killing ourselves."

"All right." Eunji clapped her hands together once. "The governments and 'health authorities' around the world are encouraging everyone to get vaccinated, saying vaccines are safe and effective. The question is: are these vaccines really safe and effective? Instead of trusting the 'science' as they tell us to, let's find out the answer ourselves—" She displayed a web page entitled 'Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals', scrolled down and clicked 'No Resulted Posted' button.   

Eunji pointed the cursor to the third row, saying, "It is an ongoing experimental trial and by definition there is no long term safety data—" She closed the web page and displayed another web page containing a Lancet article entitled 'COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness—the elephant (not) in the room.' "This Lancet article reviewed all the leading vaccines and stated the studies were not designed to conclude on prevention of hospitalization, severe disease, or death, or on prevention of infection and transmission potential. This paper also estimates that the 95% effective Pfizer, the 94% effective Moderna, the 67% effective J&J, the 67% effective AstraZeneca claim they parrot translates to an estimated absolute risk reduction, 0.84% for the Pfizer, 1.2% for the Moderna, 1.2% for the J&J, 1.3% for the AstraZeneca, in the community. Even on their own terms, this thing is a lemon."  

Gasps of disbelief escaped from some audience's lips. Others remained silent, their eyes growing moist, seemingly unable to believe their benevolent government would treat them as lab rats. Eunji and Taeyong exchanged looks, and he nodded. She then displayed a slide filled with the VAERS data.

"VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% of vaccine injuries and deaths. VAERS data is freely available to the public," Eunji continued. "As of March 26, 2021, VAERS lists 50,861 adverse-event reports associated with COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths. First week of covid-19 experimental vaccines in our country, our Disease Control and Prevention Agency reported 2,800 adverse reactions from covid-19 vaccines, but only 24 of those cases were deemed severe, including the seven that resulted in death. Even if they report a small percentage of the injuries and deaths caused by vaccines, it's factually incorrect to say that vaccines are 'safe and effective'. Unless it means that it's safe for the vaccine manufacturers to get away with damages they cause to the public, and effective for reducing the world population with vaccines. Every mass-vaccination event that has occurred in history, has been followed very shortly afterward by massive spikes in various injuries, chronic health conditions, and a general decrease in the health and living quality of the affected population. Decades ago they touted Thalidomide as the ultimate treatment for various cancers and heart conditions, was also recommended for pregnant women to treat nausea, pity all those deformed children born without limbs and with organ damage as a result of people trusting the government and 'health authorities' to know what is best for them. Here we go again, only this time it will be on a wider scale and much worse. Any time you try to go up against Nature, you are certain to lose!"   

"We are all being lied to. It's crystal clear, our government doesn't care about us," the man behind Seungwan croaked. A tear rolled down his cheek, and he quickly brushed it away. "We are nothing but guinea pigs."

Seungwan looked over her shoulder and responded, "Censorship confirms fraud and lies to push their evil agenda. It truly is scary. Hearing people say 'Do what the government says and we'll all be okay' and I'm thinking do you not hear yourself? It's almost as if free thinking is becoming non-existent. Government requires fear for control, it's a racket. Once you know you cannot trust the government and their propaganda mouthpiece, the media, it makes life a lot easier."  

"This is what the government indoctrination camp aka schools do, make people order followers and do not question authority! The doctors that people blindly trust for their health are no exception. That's where majority fell in this propaganda as they think not all these doctors who work for the medical industrial complex won't be wrong," Taeyong added. "It's important to remember, the greatest human tragedies were caused by people just following orders." 

Eunji and Taeyong exchanged smiles as the masked man finally took off his mask. The man then spoke, "The case for a non-existent virus is compelling. So what exactly is ivermectin treating so effectively? It works to clear the symptoms of whatever is called covid-19. Perhaps 'non-existent' is somewhat misleading. Something makes people sick and there is an effective treatment for that sickness, so what is really happening here?"

Eunji's smile immediately disappeared. She blew out a sigh. "You literally repeated her question." She pointed her index finger at the masked woman beside him. "Lady and gentleman, real science shows that disease-causing viruses do not exist. People get sick due to their lifestyle choices, diet, stressful mindset, and environmental toxins. Some people are offended with this statement and the internal environmental theory because it shifts responsibility to the person who is tired, sick, obese, or cancerous, rather than using ones self-inflicted dis-eases as an excuse to shift the blame on a microbe or a non-existent virus like SARS-CoV-2, HIV and so on for their pain and suffering. Epigenetics is the field of research proving that lifestyle choices determine how genes are expressed. Epigenetics is control of the gene from above. 'Epi' means above. The 'above' control is environmental and lifestyle influences. If dis-ease is caused by unhealthy living, it's cured by healthy living. That ruins the pharma medical business model. If it's germs and genetics, then you're a victim and you must rely on drugs. If it's epigenetics and lifestyle, then you have control up to a point. There is no contagion, but group poisoning happens. Pesticides, pharmaceuticals, the pollution of air, water and ground by chemicals, like the deadly waste products of mining operations have harmed and killed lives—" She took the bottle from the floor and took a sip. 

"Ivermectin is an antibiotic. All antibiotics are toxic. They are produced with the specific intention of destroying microorganisms, but their effects cause harm to more than their intended target 'victim'. The endocrine glands are affected by the toxicity of the antibiotics and, in particular, it is the adrenal glands that are stimulated to release large volumes of their secretions into the bloodstream. The hyperactivity of the adrenals may result in the reduction of pain, fever and certain other symptoms, but these benefits have not been achieved by the action of the antibiotics; they are only achieved by the actions of the body. No drug possesses the ability to heal the body; the only 'agent' that does possess this ability is the body itself. The recovery from illness is solely due to the body's innate self-healing mechanisms, as Herbert Shelton explains, 'It is these processes of resistance and expulsion and the processes by which damages are repaired that are mistaken for the actions of drugs.' When this happens, most doctors are given the credit for this healing, and they wrongfully accept it, knowing full well that all healing is done by the body itself. To put it in the words of Benjamin Franklin God heals, and the doctor takes the fees," Eunji continued. "All drugs are toxic, that is why they are so closely regulated. When you take any pharmaceutical drug, please realize that its real purpose is to poison you 'just enough' that it distracts your body's attention 'just enough' so that you no longer notice your body's original efforts to heal itself from the root cause of your initial problem. I quote John Taylor as saying a doctor is a person who writes prescriptions till the patient either dies or is cured by Nature. Doctors are trained to believe that they're always right. It's religious indoctrination. This is why doctors are so resistant to accepting the fact that all the biochemistry shows that Ancel Keys' lipid hypothesis of chronic disease is completely wrong. What about all the people who are currently suffering and or dying from the treatment for this cholesterol myth. What about all the millions of people who have been killed from the demonetization and abstinence from saturated fat and salt engineered by Ancel Keys? What about the millions of deaths and cases of diabetes caused by the 'Food Pyramid' that pushed 70% grains/carbs in our diet for the last 60 years? When are doctors to be charged, jailed and imprisoned for mass murder and genocide? There is no such thing as getting medicated back to health."     

"You know AZT touted as a 'miracle drug' is cytotoxic, meaning that it kills healthy cells in the body. When AZT was first tested as a treatment for cancer, it failed to prolong the lives of leukemic animals and was therefore rejected as a suitable treatment for humans with leukaemia, or any other form of cancer. AZT destroys bone marrow, causing life-threatening anemia. AZT causes severe headaches, nausea, and muscular pain; it causes muscles to waste away; it damages the kidneys, liver, and nerves. In other words, the direct effects of AZT are the same as 'AIDS' symptoms. I use direct effects instead of side effects since they are more honest. The insane thing is that AZT is being given to healthy 'HIV positive' people, under the pretense that doing so will prevent 'progression to AIDS'—" Taeyong typed thecaseagainsthiv.net in the web browser and pressed enter. He scrolled down and clicked on the sub-heading 'What antiretroviral drugs do'. He then clicked and dragged the cursor over a sentence to highlight. "In his website, Professor Henry Bauer states that AZT actually killed about 150,000 'HIV-positive' people between the mid-1980s and the mid-1990s. Dr. Peter Duesberg has called AZT pure poison. In 1988, the designers of AZT received a Nobel Prize in Medicine, although there was no evidence that AZT would cure or prevent 'AIDS'. GlaxoSmithKline, the owner of Google, is the manufacturer of this toxic drug AZT. Giving the designers of a drug a Nobel Prize is a brilliant marketing strategy. If people know the drug designers got the Nobel Prize, they will undoubtedly believe the drug works and saves life."     

"Taeyong, I couldn't agree more with you. Your re-characterizing of Side Effects as Direct Effects is indeed a more honest description of the damaging effects of these and other drugs," Seungwan remarked. Pointing her index finger at the man beside the masked woman, she added, "Miss Eunji, I know him. His name is Yoon Sanha. He is a medical student. Some of the most brainwashed of us all are the medical student. The allopathic medical schools do not provide true knowledge of healing. What they provide is the indoctrination for a sales career. Their science is based on slanted studies that favor Big Pharma treatments that are pretty well known to backfire due to their toxicity and their ability to off balance body chemistry. No wonder, he repeated such a brainless question."  

"Shut the up, Seungwan!" Sanha snapped. "I didn't wish I'd meet you here."    

"I didn't, either. Sanha, try to study the work of Antoine Béchamp. Béchamp, the true scientist, the real father of microbiology, in his life's work, revealed and clearly explained the true nature of disease which at the same time disproved the spurious belief that came to be called Pasteur's germ theory. In contrast to Pasteur's monomorphic or single-formed, fixed state microbes, Béchamp had discovered tiny organisms which were pleomorphic or many-formed. These microbes appear when and if the terrain is disturbed from homeostatic equilibrium. This bio-terrain is the concept of pleomorphism. Instead of a microorganism existing in a single, unchanging morphological state, microbes are understood to undergo morphological changes conditioned by alterations or fluctuations in the bio-terrain. Béchamp's terrain theory states that microorganisms work synergistically with the human body. In other words, just because microorganisms are found in the tissue samples of people who suffered from a disease, doesn't mean they are the cause of the disease. Microbes are what eat your dying cells. They are the janitors in your body cleaning up the mess. They work synergistically with lymphocytes to clear the body of toxins. They help us heal. However, Pasteur, Koch, Virchow and Enders just assumed they must have been the cause of the disease since they were always there," Seungwan countered in a calm voice. "It reminds me of how they blamed saturated fat for heart disease when the cholesterol plaque was there at the scene of the crime is thus the culprit, rather than a repair molecule it is. So-called 'pathogenic microorganisms' are just firefighters being blamed for starting fires simply because they are at the site of fires."   

Sanha narrowed his eyes at Seungwan as he put his face mask back on. He then sprang to his feet, and the masked woman followed suit. They walked towards the door. He opened it, and they stepped outside. Seungwan let out a short laugh as he slammed the door shut.

The man sitting near the door flinched, placing his hand on his chest. "He is studying lies in medical school, what a waste of life!"

The woman beside Seungwan nudged her with her elbow. "Miss Seungwan, I've never heard of Béchamp until today."

"Me too," the audience chorused.

"It comes no surprise to me that you all never heard of Béchamp before. It's Béchamp not Pasteur, the man who brought the process of fermentation to understanding. His life-long research was almost obliterated, while erased from biology school books and turned into heresy by the gutless majority of modern-day biologist, too scared for their position and status to admit being wrong for already more than 150 years," Seungwan responded. "A research into Béchamp, his methods and his attention to the scientific method of research will reveal to the interested person the true nature of disease, from which sensible and productive approaches to health can be pursued, which includes the complete avoidance of such deadly poisons as immunization shots and inoculations. Herd immunity is a completely bogus, absurd idea like claiming the moon is made of cheese. In a 2011 article published on the website of Stanford Medicine, Dr. Garry Fathman MD, a professor of immunology states that the immune system remains a black box. If asked by a patient about the state of their immune system Dr. Fathman is quoted as stating that he would have difficulty in responding, 'I would have no idea how to answer that, and I'm an immunologist. None of us can answer that.' He also states that 'right now we're still doing the same tests I did when I was a medical student in the late 1960s.' And Dr. Mark Davis, director of the Institute for Immunology, Transplantation and Infection, with reference to the immune system, states, 'That's an awful lot of moving parts. And we don't really know what the vast majority of them do, or should be doing'. He further comments, 'We can't even be sure how to tell when the immune system's not working right, let alone why not, because we don't have good metrics of what a healthy human immune system looks like.' In the absence of a good level of understanding of a healthy immune system, the medical establishment is in no position to make authoritative assertions about its function in 'disease'. The fact that microbes are neither invaders of the body nor the causes of disease means that the body cannot have a distinct 'system', the function of which is solely to produce antibodies to attack alleged invaders. In other words, there's no such thing as an 'immune system'. This whole mandatory vaccination schedule is a fraud against humanity, mass murder in the most surreptitious manner."

Eunji displayed a web page containing a paper entitled 'The Misinterpretation of the Antibodies' by Dr. Stefan Lanka. She scrolled down to the section called 'Antibodies in reality/religion'.

"Antibody fraud of the vaccination religion goes like this: vaccination equals antibody equals protection equals long life and health. The reality is small proteins are called globulins; these globulins are always produced by the body when cells need to be multiplied, repaired or newly formed. From the vaccination religion, globulins are called antibodies against better judgement, because these proteins bind very easily with other proteins and molecules. The whole vaccination business is based on the globulins' ability to bind with other proteins and molecules. The so-called 'antibodies' today were 'healing bodies' in Emil von Behring's case in 1892 and 'magic spheres' in Paul Ehrlich's case. The globulins formed by vaccination poisoning are claimed to be a protection against freely invented pathogens and the combination of globulins with proteins from chicken embryos or artificial cells aka laboratory artefacts, which are claimed to be components of viruses, is claimed to be vaccination protection against diseases, alleged 'immunity', which in turn are claimed to be against better judgement then caused by pathogens, but which in reality do not exist at all. Antibodies are the blood's response to inoculated foreign proteins and foreign substances as in allergy. The term 'immunity' would have to be replaced by a term like 'healing ability'. Healing ability cannot be produced by any kind of vaccination, it is an ability of the whole being, body-mind-spirit-unity, and depends on many factors. The 'more toxic' the adjuvant, the stronger the 'antibody reaction'. The antibody titer measurement only indicates poisoning/damage to the body." Eunji closed the web page. A grave expression settled on her face. "Medical crimes must be stopped or this cycle will never be broken. Firstly, claim 'a new virus' exists without proof. Secondly, test for 'virus'. Anyone can test positive, stigmatize/criminalize. Thirdly, sell drug 'cures' which maim/kill otherwise healthy people." The tone of her voice matched her expression. 

"But how?" the man behind Seungwan responded. "How do we stop it, Miss Eunji?"

The man sitting near the door nodded. "How do we stop it when our government is in it?"

Unhesitatingly, Eunji replied, "Stop following their orders, take responsibility for your own health and spread information of virologists' anti-scientific activities, their methods to prove the existence of 'viruses' have been refuted legally and scientifically. Disobedience is the thing that stops tyrants. Disobedience is the key."  

"I will definitely tell everyone I know about virologists' anti-scientific activities. These criminals should be hung. There's no place in the world for scumbags like this," the man behind Seungwan said through clenched teeth. "Just getting people to believe in an imaginary virus is enough to get people to treat each other like bioterrorists. It's sad how effective propaganda is."

The audience broke into chatter, agreeing with him. They lapsed into silence as the woman beside Seungwan spoke in a deadly serious tone, "Miss Eunji, you said that by changing the degree of amplification i.e. the number of cycles, you can change the percentage of positives you get from PCR. It means any test can be 'positive' if cycled enough times, right? I can't stop thinking about PCR can be used to target a certain group. I feel like a religious group in our country is being targeted because the initial cases always involve members of, or those somehow linked to, the religious group, the Shincheonji Church of Jesus. The 61-year-old woman, a member of the Shincheonji Church, described as a 'superspreader' was the first person diagnosed in our city, with no known contacts or travel to explain her case. She was blamed for spreading the 'infection' to 37 other members of the church. She only had a fever. People have had a fever even before 'covid-19' emerged. I have no idea the reason behind this. What are your thoughts on this?"

"What's your name by the way?"

"Kim Yerim."

Eunji nodded. "Yerim, to understand what's really going on, you need to know who rules the world. In his book 'The Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Committee of 300' which you can read it on the CIA library website for free, Dr. John Coleman exposes an ultra-secretive group of roughly 300 families that he says rules the world. These people don't like the idea of people thinking for themselves. Dr. Coleman identifies them, accurately in my mind, as the Black Nobility. He did work for British intelligence, and this gives us the impression that he is speaking from an insider perspective. He lists 21 goals of this secret elite group, three of them are the destruction of religion and more especially the Christian religion, depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia, and control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Brzezinski call 'technotronics' which would create human-like robots. That is why they want to get rid of cash. They want to track everything. According to Dr. Coleman, these people truly believe they are equal in power and stature to the legendary gods of Olympus, who have, like Lucifer their god, set themselves above our true God. This elite group calls itself the Olympians." Her voice took on a serious tone.

Taeyong kept smiling inwardly, admiring her as he listened to her. She used hand gestures for emphasis while speaking, "Prince Philip, a eugenics advocate, who recently died, once said in 1984, 'Human population is reaching plague proportions.' Eugenics and Bill Gates: Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a 'family planning' summit with abortionists and the United Nations. The First International Eugenics Congress took place in London on July 24–29, 1912. It was organized by the British Eugenics Education Society and dedicated to Galton who had died the year prior. Major Leonard Darwin, the son of Charles Darwin, was presiding. What do you think the real purpose of abortion is, if not depopulation? Do you really think abortion is about a woman's right to choose? If you do, you're in the company of other ers who believe the same thing. Ever wondered why 'climate change' is championed by eugenicists? Hmm? And the connection they make between population numbers and warming effect? Could it be perhaps that they are angling towards a cull in the population? And that 'climate change' is the conditioning narrative that they are using to massage people's minds into accepting population reduction by drastic means 'to save the planet'? Did you know sunshine is designed to feed us before food? Our blood cells require irradiation with sunlight, which is why nitric oxide is released to get our capillaries closer to the surface to a proper depth for the frequency of sunlight penetrating to that depth. Gates blocking the sun is the most heinous thing he's done, and that's a standard, most heinous of heinousity. Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant but along with water and heat, is the food for all life. Reducing carbon dioxide means reducing life... depopulation."

After a brief pause, Eunji continued her speech, "Our government has called Shincheonji a Korean cult. I must say the actual cult is covid-19. This covid-19 cult is created by this elite group, the scum. The ritual is, washing your hands, disinfecting your hands, and wearing a mask. Its members think it's virtuous to ignore any information that questions, even in the slightest, the official narrative. You know almost all religious leaders just religiously believe and follow what they're told by their political leaders just to keep their jobs. I say 'religiously' because no matter which religion they worship, all those religious leaders worship another form of religion by believing in 'money' and follow its rules. All those religious leaders perform the covid-19 ritual and regard microbes as enemies of humans, and they use man-made germ-killing chemicals to destroy God's pure Creation. Pierre Nkurunziza, the President of Burundi, and John Magufuli, the President of Tanzania, who refused to join the covid-19 cult and kicked the WHO out of their countries, all died allegedly in heart attack. This elite group is using their covid-19 psyop to push through The Great Reset, which is simply a rebranding of the United Nations' 'Agenda 21'. The purpose of lockdowns is to deliberately put small businesses into bankruptcies. Corporations owned by the scum move in and buy them all up cheap. People will go into massive debt. The World Economic Forum blatantly advertises their intention in their advert with the slogan: 'You'll own nothing. And you'll be happy'. They admit it. That's one of their agendas, for you to own nothing and be happy to be their slaves."     

"One thing everyone can do is: stop using credit cards whenever it's possible. Use cash! Don't let the banking system owned by this elite group earn billions through the credit card transactions and have a total control and information about you," Seungwan added. "Another way to ruin their plans is by throwing away your smartphones and start using old simple cellphones with no internet connectivity. I for one am glad I no longer own a cell phone. You know this elite group is the funders of wars."

"So this elite group aka fake gods wants to remove our true God from our life by destroying religion, and we will be forced to worship technology, their creation?" the man sitting near the door stated. "The carbon dioxide climate change and the imaginary virus are tools to accomplish their evil goals, depopulation and enslavement?"

"Most people have voluntarily given up their skills, instincts, knowledge of the land, intuition, all for cell phones, tablets, cars and other technologies, to the point they worship them. They have people convinced that they cannot be free without the technology, yet the tech is what imprisons them. I don't think one needs religion to get to or demonstrate one's belief in Almighty God. God has no religion. For me, one doesn't need religion to get to God. The religion is a set of practices that are based on myths. They may be able to destroy religion but will never be able to remove God from one's life. By spending time in nature and observing your surroundings, you will realize there is indeed a Creator. Our connection to nature is a necessary physical, spiritual, and emotional necessity. We all need to increase our communion with nature in order to be healthy. You know climate crisis lockdowns are next. Carbon dioxide is the biggest conjob prior to the convid-19. A simple set of experiments will show that our earth's radiation solar spectrum does not work on carbon dioxide like a 'greenhouse gas' in any consequential amount. This can be shown with identical greenhouses treated with an increase in carbon dioxide, zero difference in temperature can be found even going up to 1200 ppm. Greenhouses disprove the greenhouse effect. Isn't it funny how they named it after the exact thing that disproves it? Carbon dioxide is used in boosting crop production in greenhouses. Higher carbon dioxide levels equal better water management by plants and crops, therefore requiring less water to irrigate. The benefits just keep coming. Global warming is the greenhouse effect supposedly caused by increased carbon dioxide levels. If there is no warming, then the warming theory fails and carbon dioxide cannot be blamed. One cannot state that carbon dioxide causes 'climate change' without the accompanying warming. That is fraud. Let me show you the utter nonsenseness of the radiative greenhouse effect theory—" Eunji displayed a picture of global energy flow diagram.

She alternately traced her cursor over the orange circle and the green circle as she explained, "The 396 W/m2 upwelling and downwelling 333 W/m2 'greenhouse gas' energy loop as shown on this attached K-T power flux balance diagram is calculated using the S-B BB equation with an assumed emissivity of 1.0 and an average surface temperature of 16 C, 289 K. Because of the conductive/convective/advective/latent heat participating processes of the atmospheric molecules, the actual and correct radiative emissivity is about 0.16, i.e. 63/396. This 'greenhouse gas' energy loop is an inappropriate calculation with zero physical reality. Without this energy loop, the radiative greenhouse effect theory fails. Without RGHE man-caused climate change does not exist. It's called scientism."

"The value of back radiation being almost identical as the solar input is nonsense and therefore creating extra W/m2 that doesn't exist," Seungwan remarked. "You know carbon dioxide is a denser molecule than the nitrogen-oxygen based air hence containing less heat energy than nitrogen and oxygen. More to the point without bringing into the subject radiation, is the intrinsic cooling nature of the less thermal heat containing, therefore more dense, carbon dioxide molecule...it sinks, according to the Second Law of Thermodynamic, thereby displacing upwards greater heat-containing nitrogen and oxygen molecules, thereby facilitating a cooling of the area of displacement. The greenhouse effect doesn't exist. It's a figment of mathematical imagination."

"If you start counting Joules which is energy, you will see immediately that such an effect is mathematically impossible. In his online lecture, David Archer, a professor of Geophysical Sciences at the University of Chicago, uses a simple model to explain the greenhouse effect. You can watch his video lecture on the coursera website for free. At 3:55 minutes, Prof Archer points at the factor of 2 for the rate of energy gain on the surface due to greenhouse gases—" Eunji displayed a screenshot of Prof David Archer's lecture with his explanation words.  

She traced the number 2 pointed by the professor with her cursor as she added, "Take the professor at his word. There can only be a greenhouse effect if you count the energy rate twice. Since you cannot count the energy rate twice, there is no greenhouse effect. Global warming claims are based entirely on computer models. Never known a computer model that is actual reality and not designed to provide only the answers it's programmed to give. All of it nothing more than wishful thinking or fallible design."

"Bravo!" The man sitting behind Yerim clapped loudly, putting both his hands above his head, seemingly not caring that some audience cast weird glances at him. He gave Eunji a big smile. "Miss Eunji, my name is Lee Dongmin. In my high school years, I knew the greenhouse effect isn't real. If the greenhouse effect was real, they would have already solved the world energy problem by creating energy from nothing. Simple arithmetic and logic is now beyond most people, especially the youth. It is hardly surprising when they are easily brainwashed by Greta Thunberg, one of the world's leading experts on the climate emergency." Sarcasm laced the words he emphasized.

"Using a child as part of their propaganda is a desperate move by the global warming wall-street hucksters. Greta is getting rich with her preaching crap. If she can claim there is too much carbon dioxide, she can be expected to have to answer the question 'how much is too much'. She doesn't know . She said she can't quote any science studies. Therefore all her talk is just rhetoric and talking points that she will continue to parrot—" Eunji scanned the whole audience. "If you have any questions, I'd be pleased to answer them."

"I have an important question!" Dongmin exclaimed with excitement, raising his hand in the air. All eyes shifted on him.

"Go ahead."

"Is there anyone special in your life these days?"

Taeyong's jaw dropped. The man sitting near the door whistled teasingly while others chorused, "Huuuh!"

Eunji nodded, smiling widely. "Tomorrow, I'll go to his place, stay there and watch him grow up."

"Watch him grow up?"

"Yes, Dongmin. He is my lovely nephew."

The confusion was erased from Dongmin's face as a smile creased his lips. "So you are single, huh?"


References: