♡♡♡

Confession is not flashy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul woke up with a smile plastered on his face and his hand still wrapping around the man’s body whose sleeping soundly beside him. He whisper to himself while he keep staring at beautiful face that rest on his shoulder, "i love you so much. I promise i wont hurt you anymore".

 

The man stirred and woke up, heechul smiled, "good morning jungsoo"

 

"im still sleepy"

 

“Go back to sleep, you dont have any morning schedule”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I have schedule but before that im going to vote, now go back to sleep“

 

“I also have to vote“ Teuk answer groggily

 

“I’ll wake you up later, you need more rest” heechul kiss leeteuk crown and goes to bathroom. When he came back and ready to go for his schedule he found his boyfriend sleeping again, he smiled. He tiptoed to his side of the bed and caress teuk’s hair. He should’ve m wake him but he didnt have a heart, not when he know teuk’s slip disc is getting worst. So he just peck his lips and go to his schedule.

 

Leeteuk woke up 15 minutes later, he groans when he found the house is already empty, only he and two fur pets there. He walk lazily to reach his phone, whine to his boyfriend to not wake him up

 

“You said you’ll wake me?”

 

“I’m sorry you seem tired so i let you sleep”

 

“Where are you now?”

 

“Im done voting now i’m on the way the studio”

 

“Okay don’t forget to eat something, you didn’t had any breakfast”

 

“You too, see you tonight jungsoo i love you”

 

Leeteuk has voted and is now scrolling his instagram lazily, check some post that his fans tagged him, then his eyes land on heechul’s recent post. He smiled to himself, his boyfriend look so good even in plain white tshirt and black training outfit. His fingers unconsciously type comment and press the like button, he added some aegyo on his comment as what he usually chat heechul. He didn’t expect heechul to reply this fast.

 

“The fans will go crazy now, should i post something too? But will he liked mine?”

 

Teuk hesitating but in the end he posted his picture. He locked his phone and gather his focus back for today’s schedule. He still haven’t had any filming for shows since his last doctor appointment, that’s because heechul request him —or more like threatening him— to rest for awhile. But he can’t just sit still at his home, so he beg him to let him attend meeting and filming for new content on youtube and thankfully his whipped boyfriend let him.

 

“When will the meeting start?

 

“4.30pm”

 

“Ah okay, we came bit early then”

 

“Oppa want me to buy you something? It seems the meeting will end around night”

 

“Hm can you order this meal? And 2 ice cream? Make sure its for takeaway because i’ll bring these home”

 

“Okay”

 

“Aren’t you gonna ask what flavor?”

 

“Mint chocolate right? One for you and another one for heechul oppa?”

 

“You adapt and work well as my manager yoora-ya, good job”

 

As he wait for meeting to start he check his phone. A notification from instagram pop up

“Ah so he leave a comment” leeteuk thought to himself

 

Reading the comment leeteuk cant help but smile, he chuckled he know exactly why his boyfriend write that comment, to make their fans gone nuts. So he play along with his game by acting dumb, as if he didn’t know what picture he meant when actually he know.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

“Heechulie i’m home”

 

“Oh Jungsoo how’s the meeting going?”

 

“Its been good, i brought something for you”

 

“What? Did you bring me a mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter