You fell for me

You fell for me

Very famous bar in the whole town. For Seoul weren’t bars new thing, on every corner you could find one with a sign „Open“ always on. But just one bar in Seoul was lucky for high incomes. It wasn’t thanks to strippers, there weren’t any of them. It also wasn’t because of some dark work like selling drugs.

No. You would be mistaken if these were your thoughts. They had money because people came in just to watch and hear him. No, they didn’t pay for listening to him, they paid for drinks while their eyes and ears were living in heaven.

Are you asking who? Well, Taemin would like to ask that too. His brother always left the house without telling him anything. So, one night, Taemin just followed his brother and when he saw the bar sign, he got a bit scared. What if that was some strip bar? Or bar for who knows whom. He had to make himself confident before he looked at the guards and showed them his ID card. They let him in without any question.

He had to go downstairs just like about five stairs on which two girls were giggling over a boy who was showing them a few magic tricks. But Taemin didn’t stop for a while and continued to the bar. He sat by the bar on a high stool.

“What would you like to?” a man with long black hair smiled at him.

Taemin blinked in surprise that someone had talked to him, he looked around trying to find his brother but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey boy, what would you like to have for a drink?" The barman smiled.

Taemin blinked and looked apologetically at that man. "I am sorry... um... I would love to mango juice, do you have?"

"Oh, yes, no alcohol? You are the first who have ever ordered only juice," the man laughed and poured some juice into the glass.

"I don't usually drink alcohol, really, it is not for me, I can't get on its taste," Taemin smiled.

“Ah, I see, I can understand, not really everyone is used to it,” the barman smiled, gave juice to Taemin, and walked to another customer who had just called him.

Taemin looked around himself and just now noticed a little stage just by the other wall. There were a single mic and a few instruments. But no one was there so Taemin turned around again and the barman smiled at him when he came back.

“What are you looking for by the way? You seem to be trying to find someone,” the barman smiled and wiped some glasses.

“Um, well, my brother is every night disappearing and this night I found out he came here, I was just scared that something may happen to him, I care for him, really, you know, he is my big brother,” Taemin sighed and the barman patted the glass he was holding with his finger. “What is his name? I may know where he is, but don’t worry this place is not dangerous, it isn’t for mafia or something like that,” the man laughed.

“Lee Jinki,” Minnie blinked and the barman raised his eyebrow. “Ah, Jinki? Woah! I know him! He is the best friend of my co-worker Minho, don’t worry, he always comes here to pick him up, and then they leave from the back door,” the barman smiled.

“Oh… really? I didn’t think about this. Thank you very much,” Taemin smiled. “I am Heechul by the way,” the barman winked and Taemin smiled. “Nice to meet you, my name is Taemin,” he introduced himself as well.

“You are nice and kind your hyung, I hope you won’t leave this place now when you know where your hyung is,” Heechul chuckled and looked at the stage pouring some wine into one of the glasses.

“Well, I feel fine here, if you don’t mind the presence of someone who doesn’t drink any alcohol,” Taemin smiled. “Sure I don’t at least you won’t have some drunk words in your sleeve,” Heechul rolled his eyes, laughed, and walked somewhere with the glass of wine.

Taemin chuckled and drank his juice. Heechul came back and then a beautiful voice pierced his heart. And when he turned around his eyes found a gorgeous man. On the little stage were four men, three playing on instruments and the fourth one singing. He had brown hair and was wearing a ripped black up shirt with a leather coat around his shoulder and ripped jeans. He was singing and his hands were holding a mic tightly, his voice was like a to Taemin’s heart and mind.

“Oh beautiful tonight

 Oh say oh say, oh say oh say

 Oh beautiful tonight

 Oh say oh say, oh say oh say”

The man winked at a few customers and his singing skills were playing with everyone’s heart. Was he a manipulative demon? No, he was a man just like Taemin. But Taemin’s eyes couldn’t get enough of that man. Heechul looked at the singer, smiled softly, and chuckled when he saw Taemin’s reaction. It was new to him, new people in the bar had always the same expression. It seemed like nothing for the singer is hard. His tongue was playing with every word like a river with leaves that fell from trees.

“Hee…” Taemin had to drink juice to make his throat wet. “Who is it?” Tae whispered and gulped when his eyes were locked with the singer.

“My stepbrother,” Heechul chuckled. “He is y, right? His mum married my dad, funny is that we both are Kim,” Heechul laughed and looked at the singer who changed the song after the applause.

The singer loved applauses, he smiled at his audience with a playful smirk and bowed. But his tongue the new song which started.

“Have you been waiting? I’m here,” the singer smirked playfully again at people in the bar.

But his eyes found again Taemin’s eyes. Tae took a deep breath. He couldn’t take his eyes off the man and that man seemed that also the singer won’t take his eyes away. Words were so soft and so hot at the same time. The song was sweet. Even the melody of instruments was underlining the singer’s voice.

The short pause allowed the singer to take a sip of wine which was in a glass. Through the clear glass, he gave a soft smirk to Taemin. As he touched the mic again, his lips started playing on the words.

“You used to only dream but now you’ll see

All the things you only guessed and imagined

They’ll be so close Yeah~

You can touch them  ~ woo ~

Then pinch my cheek to check if it’s a dream”

The man gave a soft y smirk and wink to Taemin who gulped. The singer smiled and continued with his playful voice. He was playing with people’s hearts, he loved it. The song was too much hot and dangerous for Taemin. The singer was playfully drinking his wine, sipping it, when he had a chance, he winked at Taemin.

“So even the stars can be jealous, alright Aurora~

So I can close my eyes and rest, hold me more”

If Taemin wasn’t right now sitting on the high bar’s chair, he may fall from the chair just now. Heechul was holding his chuckles back. Now he understood to his brother. As the song ended, people were clapping and cheered a lot. The singer winked, bowed, and thanked his band. He walked down from the stage and made his way to the bar with an empty glass in his hand.

“How was it today?” the singer winked and looked at Heechul who chuckled. “I don’t think that you have to ask, but you had made a new fan of yours,” he smirked and the singer smiled playfully placing the glass on the counter but then he turned at Taemin.

“Hey, I have never seen you here, I think I may notice a cutie like you,” the singer chuckled and winked at Taemin who gulped again and bit his lip looking at the singer. “I…” Taemin stammered, it surprised him, he didn’t understand it.

“This is Taemin, his brother is a friend of Minho, you know him, that brown-haired man,” Heechul chuckled and looked at Taemin. “And this singer is no one else than my dear stepbrother Jonghyun, the man who loves to play with other’s hearts,” Heechul laughed and poured some juice into the glass drinking it.

“N-nice… to meet you, um, you have a really beautiful voice, you know?” Taemin blinked and blushed when he realized what he had just said, sure, Jonghyun should know that he has a beautiful voice because people are saying it to him.

“You may be surprised but I know that,” Hyun smiled playfully and sat next to Taemin looking at his glass. “No wine? No mojito?” he chuckled and his eyes found again Taemin’s eyes. Taemin felt like these eyes were darting into his like they want to eat him whole.

“I don’t… drink alcohol… never got used to its taste,” Taemin blushed and lowered his head. “Now you act so cutely, aww, how you can be so much cute,” Hyun smiled and reached his hand to Taemin’s right cheek.

He smiled softly and it with his thumb. Taemin blinked and raised his head again, he let his eyes fall into Jonghyun’s. Heechul chuckled and walked to another customer. Jonghyun smiled and leaned closer to him.

“You look so elegant,” Jjong used his line from the song and it sent shivers down Taemin’s spine.

Jonghyun’s hand found the way on Taemin’s nape and into Taemin’s hair. He smiled excitedly when he saw sparkles in Taemin’s eyes. Taemin shivered again and let his body react. He stood up and on trembling legs he got closer to Jonghyun, sat across his legs and Hyun smirked playfully playing with the aura around him. Taemin wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck and looked deeply into Hyun’s eyes which were seducing him, telling him what he should do. He was like a puppet who is taking orders. These orders were given by Jonghyun whose arms wrapped around Taemin’s waist.

“You are so beautiful, your pretty cheek, can I pinch them?” Jonghyun whispered and one of his hands reached to Tae’s cheek.

Taemin blushed, nodded softly and Hyun pinched the right cheek and winked. “Really, you are so cute,” Jonghyun whispered, softly pulled Taemin’s cheek, and kissed his lips softly.

Taemin widened his eyes in surprise. He stiffened a bit and bit his lip. Jonghyun noticed it, chuckled and Jonghyun’s tongue ran around Taemin’s teeth and lip, their lips met and Taemin pulled Jonghyun’s head closer by his nape. Hyun smiled in happiness, he closed a bit his eyes, played with Taemin’s lips, and softly pulled with his teeth the lower lip.

Taemin whined and Jonghyun chuckled kissing him deeply and passionately. One of his hands was Taemin’s cheek, nape, and again cheek. The other hand was caressing Taemin’s back. Taemin’s hands were wrapped tightly around Hyun’s neck cuddling Jonghyun. Jonghyun moaned quietly, the duo wasn’t paying any attention to others who could see their making out.

Soon Jonghyun pulled a bit away for catching his breath. Taemin breathed in and out trying to catch some air into his lungs, his cheeks were red and his eyes were shining. “Like it?” Hyun smiled and Taemin’s cheek. “I need… more… to find the right answer,” Tae blushed and Jonghyun chuckled kissing Taemin deeply and cuddled his cheeks. Taemin sighed happily and let himself be in Jonghyun’s arms.

“Ya, don’t you want to go up? You are making out in the bar!” Heechul pouted chuckling.

“Mh, that’s the best idea, what do you think, cutie?” Hyun winked looking at Taemin. “I would be happy… will you sing… for me? Just for me?” Taemin Hyun’s cheek when Jjong playfully smirked.

“You want a private show?”

“I just hope I don’t have to pay for it,” Taemin giggled. “I didn’t come with a lot of money,” he added blushing.

“I should find another way to pay,” Hyun winked and looked deeply at Taemin’s eyes.

Taemin bit his lip and giggled. Jonghyun smirked and stood up with Taemin in his arms. He smiled at his bandmates who started playing some songs for other customers. One of the players was singing in a deep voice but it was also a nice voice. For Taemin was Jonghyun’s voice the best.

Jonghyun went upstairs where his and Heechul’s rooms were, also kitchen, bathroom, restroom, and living room. But he his left entering his room. Taemin looked around himself smiling. “You have it beautiful here,” Taemin smiled and looked deeply at Hyun’s eyes.

“Thank you, now I should give you the private show,” Jjong smirked smiling, he sat on the bed and Taemin made himself more comfortable on Jjong’s lap.

Jonghyun started one song. Taemin’s heart was on the race and slowly his heart was melting. He snuggled closer to Jonghyun but he made him fall on his back on the bed. They both laughed and Jonghyun continued singing again.

“So, what do you think?” Jjong asked as soon as he finished his song Taemin’s cheek.

“It has been the most beautiful thing I have heard in my lifetime, I wish it had never ended,” Taemin smiled and Jjong pulled him into a deep kiss. “And now I am going to take my payment,” Hyun whispered smiling, he kissed him deeply closing his eyes a bit, Taemin giggled, tilted his head on a side closing his eyes as well.

“Jonghyunnie, can I call you like that?” Taemin breathed into Hyun’s lips. “You can call me as you want, Taeminnie,” Jonghyun chuckled and Taemin’s cheeks.

Their kiss continued and after a while, they had to catch a breath again. Hyun smiled and Taemin’s cheek. “You know, you are so beautiful, it was the best idea to get into this bar of you,” Hyun smiled and sighed.

“What is wrong?” Taemin blinked and placed his hands on Jonghyun’s cheeks looking at his eyes.

“You know, I am the songwriter and also singer, I am singing my own composed songs… today I felt like I have lost my inspiration… but as soon as I saw you and now when you are so close, I have a feeling that new inspiration thoughts are flying over my head and over my mind,” Jonghyun smiled happily and kissed Taemin’s nose.

“I… what? Am I your inspiration? You have just met me!” Taemin widened his eyes stammering again. “Well, who wouldn’t have an inspiration when they see you, mh, true, true, you are only my inspiration and from now you won’t be other’s inspiration!” Jonghyun smirked laughing.

“Your aura is killing me,” Taemin pouted and Hyun chuckled Taemin’s cheek.

“My aura is killing me? I should then leave then so you will stay alive,” Hyun smirked. “No! I need you!” Taemin squeaked and jumped at Jonghyun again when Hyun laughed and hugged Taemin tightly.

They kissed with passion and happiness. They closed their eyes, Jonghyun Taemin’s cheek, tummy, and sides. Taemin softly moaned and sighed with sparkles in his eyes which were again closed. Their lips were playing with each other’s lips. Taemin reached with his hands under Jonghyun’s ripped up-shirt.

“Taemin,” Jonghyun growled softly on Tae’s lower lip biting it softly.

“Jonghyun,” Taemin smiled happily and bit Hyun’s lower lip when now they both fought for dominance.

“Damn, you are so hot,” Jonghyun whispered and kissed Taemin’s neck biting it softly.

“Ahah,” Taemin giggled closing his eyes. “Is my baby tired?” Jonghyun smiled and Taemin’s tummy.

“I am a bit, I was looking for my hyung though I had a long shift at work,” Taemin pouted smiling.

“Oh, I am sorry my cutie, we should get some sleep then, mh, would you like to hear a lullaby?” Jonghyun smiled cuddling Taemin in his arms and covering them with a blanket. “Don’t you have to be down? I don’t want to keep you away from your work,” Taemin blinked.

“Heechul told me to go up, so, I take it as that he will cover it for me with my bandmates, anyway, the bar belongs to our dad, or more like his dad, but I love him as mine,” Hyun smiled and snuggled closer to Taemin.

“It is nice from him, I am happy now, just hold me tight,” Taemin smiled and Hyun happily smiled too when he started singing a beautiful song.

Taemin smiled happily, hid in Jonghyun’s arms, and soon he fell asleep. Jjong smiled and looked at Taemin in his arms. He then slowly fell asleep as well.

 

Jjong woke up around eight o’clock with Taemin in his arms. He smiled softly and carefully, trying to not wake up Minnie, got up. He walked into the bathroom, took a shower, dressed up in a blue shirt and black jeans. With humming a song he went into the kitchen where he started to cook breakfast. He made an egg’s omelet with vegetables. Also, three cups of coffee when from one room Heechul walked out.

“So, how was the night? He is a cutie, right?” Hee smirked chuckling. “Sure, you should find one too, thank you for keeping him in the bar,” Jonghyun grinned. “Well, I did nothing, he didn’t leave because he heard you, you should have seen his face!” Heechul grinned widely.

“Well, well, I did,” Jonghyun laughed, put on the tray two cups of coffee with bowls of vegetable and omelet.

Heechul smirked chuckling, Jjong walked into the room and smiled at Taemin who was slowly waking up. “Good morning, cutie,” Hyun smiled and placed the tray on the nightstand.

“Um, good morning,” Taemin blinked trying to find out what he was doing in the room with an unknown man before it hit him! He was with Jonghyun, right, his brain was still a bit asleep.

“I am Jonghyun,” Hyun laughed. “Uh, I am sorry, my brain is just sometimes asleep,” Taemin blushed and rubbed his nape. “It’s fine, I made breakfast, I hope you don’t mind eggs and vegetables and coffee for the morning,” Jjong smiled.

“No, it is amazing, wow, you are not just an amazing singer and songwriter but also a cook?” Taemin smiled and Hyun chuckled sitting beside Minnie and kissed Taemin. “A bit yes,” Jonghyun smiled and Minnie’s cheek.

They started eating, for a while they were feeding each other with giggles. After a few minutes, there was nothing left, also the coffee was finished. Jjong put the tray on the nightstand and kissed Taemin.

“How do you like that?” Hyun smiled.

“With that kiss at the end, it was the best! This day was the most beautiful I have ever had, really, thank you very much,” Taemin sighed and smiled happily.

They kissed but something had disturbed them. It was Taemin’s phone. Minnie pouted, blinked, and looked at the phone. He sighed and picked it up sending an apology look at Jonghyun who smiled and cuddled Taemin closer as he was talking with someone.

“I should go to work, something wrong went with our last customer, I am working for a car company, you know, it is not easy work,” Taemin sighed. “And I should have this day off,” he blinked.

“It is fine, Minnie, I will wait for you if you will come back to me, can I drive you there?” Hyun smiled and kissed Taemin’s nose.

“Sure, you should, I mean, you can,” Taemin blushed.

Hyun laughed and cuddled Taemin but let him borrow his clothes and then they left. It seemed that a new lovely couple was made on that day. Or maybe night?