'Human' Feelings?

6 Genies = 6 Wishes

 

"Ooh, ooh! Look at that, kimchi pancakes!" I shrieked, running over to the street side store.

"Oh, come on! I'll make those for you at home. And tell me mine is not nicer than that," Himchan huffed.

"Of course yours in the best, but their giving away free kimchi too!" I pointed out.

Himchan sighed and then motioned for me to continue."Fine. Go on and stuff yourself till you die and I won't even care."

I giggled and went to order, letting the genies pay for me. They weren't kidding when they said they were paying. So far, I've already went to 7 stores and counting. I didn't know where they got their money from but at least not from stealing.

"Aren't you full noona?" Jongup asked, groaning as he swallowed another bite of pancakes.

I shook my head."Nope."

"Of course she isn't. We didn't see her stock of junk food for nothing and how it went missing in just a day," Youngjae rolled his eyes.

I sneered and took another bite of kimchi pancakes.

"Why not we go and take a walk after this?" Yongguk suggested.

"Aw...but there's still so much we haven't tasted!" I whined.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Himchan said, ignoring my whining.

"Daehyun, pull her along," Youngjae directed.

Daehyun pushed me lightly from the back, urging me forward. I frowned and glared at him, only to get pushed forward even more. After being pushed for a few more times, I gave him one last glare before following unwillingly.

"Where can we go to walk anyway?" I complained.

"Just somewhere near," Jongup said.

We walked wherever we thought was fine and took a stroll on the sidewalk of a river.

"Oh! Are those fishes?" Zelo asked, running over to the side.

"No, their sharks," I said sarcastically.

Zelo, being completely oblivious, looked at me in utter surprise."Really?! Can sharks be so small?!"

I rolled my eyes and face-palmed."No, Zelo. Their fishes."

Zelo blinked and then pouted."Then why did you lie?"

I opened my mouth to explain but Yongguk stopped me."If you don't want this to go on for another hour, I suggest you stop here and ignore him."

"So, what will you be doing with your last three wishes?" Youngjae asked.

"I'm not sure yet," I shrugged."I mean, there isn't much for me to wish for?"

"Most girls wish to have love, have money or have fame. Since you can pick all of this three, you must be in luck," Himchan said.

"Not really. I don't really need all of these three. I've already have enough."

"I hate people like you, always contented in life," Youngjae scowled.

"But that's how life is supposed to be," I said.

"Not unless you change it. Ah, whatever the case, people lives like yours are just plain boring," Youngjae said, waving his hands as if to dismiss this debate.

"I'm thirsty," Zelo complained.

"Himchan! Go buy drinks!" Youngjae called out.

"You're always the most active one aren't you? Go on then, use up all your energy," Yongguk joked along.

Himchan glared at the others, pulling me up with him."Fine, then if I'm going Haejin's coming with me."

"Eh?!" I was pulled away from the gang before they, or I could disagree."Who said I was going?"

"Me!" Himchan replied in glee.

I rolled my eyes and followed after him.

"It's a pretty long way to the convenience store," He said, squinting his eyes.

"You don't say," I sighed.

"Let's make it more fun."

"Ho-"

"Tag! You're it!" He shouted, tapping me really hard on the shoulders and running off.

"Yah! Can't you hit lighter?" I shouted, laughed when he almost tripped over his own feet and ran after him.

 

Yongguk's POV

"Fine, then if I’m going Haejin's coming with me," Himchan said and pulled Haejin up.

I was about to complain but was a tad too late for Himchan as he has already pulled her away. I watched them walked further away.

"Why am I so bothered?"

I saw Himchan hit Haejin on her shoulders and saw her laugh when Himchan almost tripped. I felt a slight tug on my heart and placed my hands on my chest, immediately feeling the fast and rhythmic beating.

"What is this feeling?"

"Hyung, are you alright? Your ears seem kind of red," Jongup asked.

"I'm fine," I quickly replied, taking in a deep gulp of air.

It can't be love. There's no such thing as love for a genie.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n; i know this chapter is a little short, so i'll compensate it in the next chapter, which I'm predicting will be really, really long?

and here is to the first bap member to start to get some ‘human’ feelings! do you think he’s the one witnessing myungsoo and haejin? and come to think of it, I’ve completely forgotten about myungsoo.

ps; i just want to take this time to explain a little. because my exams are next week, i’ll not be going on a hiatus but a semi hiatus. my exam dates are a little screwed up, so my updates would be more inconsistent, since i may or may not have time to post up new updates. but after that, i’ll really be free from tests (maybe for at least a month of so).

SO PLEAE WAIT FOR MEEEE