Epilogue: Irene's choice

You Set My World On Fire

As promised, here's Irene's POV. Enjoy reading y'all. 

Disclaimer: I don't know if this was written properly as the previous chapters. But I really did try my best. I find this chapter so hard to write T_T  I hope y'all will still like it tho. Thank you for supporting! 

 

~~~~~

A girl was busy arranging and checking all the musical instruments in the auditorium's backstage when an uproar of students can be heard. She guessed that those were coming from the freshmen as she heard awhile ago that there was some program organized by the school to welcome them.

 

 

"What an amazing performance from our school's dance club! Now, let's loose ourselves to Wendy Son's voice! Let's give her a round of applause!" The emcee announced with all the energy she could muster. Soon, an uproar was heard again.

 

Irene paid no heed to it still continuing her task at hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then her hand checking the drums for some defects was stopped mid-air as if she was lost in a trance when the said girl on stage started singing.

 

 

In her three years being a member of the performers' guild and a few months being its president. Never did she took interest in someone's voice this much. Sure there are members who can sing really well maybe even more than her but this girl's voice was surely one of the best she has heard so far.

 

 

With hasty steps she then went to one of the offstages wherein an opening that connected the main stage to the backstage was situated. She slowly opened the door and soon a girl holding a mic delicately in her hands while belting some high notes welcomed her line of sight. Irene was clearly in awe. The girl's voice is surely wonderful but upon taking in sight about her features and expressions while singing, made the senior to admire her more.

 

 

She stayed rooted in her position not even taking noticed that the freshman was already off the stage upon finishing her last notes.

 

 

Her name is Wendy right?

 

 

She'll surely remember that.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Irene saw the girl with the mesmerizing voice maybe a few times around the university after that. Such were not that often due to the location of their buildings, clearly the opposite of each other. Every time she can catch a glimpse of Wendy (she like how her name rolls of her tongue) she cannot wait to hear the girl sing again. The girl even made Irene curious about who she really is behind her beautiful voice. There is probably more to her than a girl who has that kind of voice.

 

 

Irene never paid attention to someone before, she's even nonchalant about her boyfriends before. It is not as if she really likes them, it is more like peer pressure that she's the famous girl in school so she should date the most famous boy too.

 

 

So now, what's really happening to her? Was the girl's voice have made her like this? Or was it her cute features? No, scratch that. Cute isn't even on her vocabulary. Maybe complimenting others too in terms of appearance. She grew up with a lot of people praising her face. So, it is somehow on her nature to compare people's faces with hers upon meeting them. By doing so, it was hard for her to even let out a single compliment. She may sound conceited by saying that. But Irene do believe that she’s really beautiful. Others' reactions too upon meeting her, cannot tell her otherwise. It is same to assume that she’s pretty.

 

Honestly, she has let out compliments to SOME people.

 

 

 

She hate to admit it but Wendy is one of them.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

Some amusing encounters, soon happened between the two of them and every time Irene reminisce such instances, she cannot help but to let out a soft chuckle. She's quite ecstatic by the fact that she can make the younger girl to act all nervous and shy. Although, Irene knew nothing about the reason for the latter to act like that.

 

Was it her cold aura?

 

 

Was it because she's her senior?

 

 

She doesn’t know.

 

~~~~~

 

She was busy eating her lunch when a certain guy yelled suddenly, "Hey! Make it fast! " gazing up she looked at where the guy is pointing at. A sudden worry creep on her when Wendy was the source of the little commotion. Irene was debating if she should interfere or not but upon taking notice of the girl's nervous self. She stood up after getting her purse out of her bag knowing what the issue is all about. Her friends even look at her curiously at the sudden actions.

 

 

"You know what young lady, if you don't have anything to pay for---" Irene heard the lady scolding the latter. Sensing that it is the best time for her to intervene, she then handed out a few bills on the lady, stating that she's the one who will pay for her.

 

 

With that, Wendy who's on her side looked up immediately. She smiled inwardly as the shy self of the girl was brought out again.

 

 

But soon turned into annoyance as Kai, her annoying block mate shouted again, dismissing the girl, "Now, go away there freshie!" With that, the girl immediately left.

 

 

 

 

Feeling her annoyance shooting up, Irene glared at Kai. She then grabbed the paid lunch and walk towards him. It is evident with each step she takes, that she’s annoyed.

 

 

 

 

"Here, shove all of this in your mouth if you cannot shut the hell up." Irene then smirked, all her annoyance went away when she was welcomed with Kai's dumbfounded face and his friends booing at him. Knowing that it's now even. As she also made the childish guy to be embarrassed. She went back towards her seat, with her head held high. No one should mess with her.

 

Wait what? Clearly, Wendy doesn’t have anything to do with me. So, why am I like this?

 

It suddenly dawned to Irene the questions on why she was getting worked up because of Wendy. Who is really this girl to her? Why would it bother her to no end that she's getting herself embarrassed? Irene has never been like this.

 

 

What is wrong with me?!

 

 

Realizing that she might bump into someone because she is spacing out, Irene then shake away the silly thoughts.

 

 

 

 

"What was that?" her friend Nayeon asked as she sat back down at her seat.

 

 

"Nothing, let's just continue eating." Irene is sure that she let out a small smile afterwards, remembering again Wendy's shy self upon knowing that it is her who save her from the embarrassment.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Do you always run away from me?" she uttered while holding Wendy's wrist, preventing her from running away again. It is like her body has its own mind whenever she's with the latter. It always acts on its own accord.

 

She takes a step forward while gazing intently at the girl. See this is what she's talking about!

 

 

 

"...or you just run away from me?"

 

 

There. She finally asked the question that's been bothering her a little since their last encounter.

 

 

Her intention was really to open the door but upon sensing the girl's reaction around her. Irene cannot help herself from teasing her. She leaned closer to the latter as Wendy's back hit the door of the music room. Clearly, doesn't have any way out.

 

 

Her decision a few moments ago backfired as she saw Wendy's heavenly features up close. This time, she's leaning in, not because she's teasing but there's just something that is pulling her towards the girl.

 

 

1

 

 

2

 

 

If she cannot see any resistance from the latter upon counting up to three. Irene might really kiss her.

 

 

 

3---

 

From the corner of her eyes, Nayeon just think that it's the best time to show herself.

 

 

Irene caught a glimpse of her friend's teasing smile upon seeing their weird proximity. The girl was actually asked by Ms. Jung to look for Irene as they will resume their practice after knowing that the president is not in the auditorium as she walked in. Now, she knew that something (clearly someone) caught her up.

 

 

Loosing her trance, Irene hastily grabbed the door's handle and opened it with a click, pulling Wendy out too from her reverie.

 

 

"Impress me during your performance Wendy." she uttered before going away. Bracing herself for Nayeon's upcoming teasing.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Never did it crossed her mind that the reason why the freshman was acting all shy and nervous around her is because she likes her. So imagine how shocked Irene was when Wendy confessed to her. That the song she's singing during Ms. Kim's performance activity was for her. That all these time, it's actually the latter's hidden (not anymore) feelings for her was the main reason.

 

 

Irene was confused with herself that time. It's actually the first time that she felt different after someone confess to her. It is not a rare occurrence for a person to declare their admiration for her out of the blue. In fact, she has received tons of it her whole life. But what is rare for her, was the feeling she felt as Wendy's genuine feelings were rolled into words and out her tongue.

 

 

Having a hard time to sort her thoughts and feelings. Irene has thought of a way to prolong her answer, without having to make the girl expect so much or turning her down immediately. Besides, she also want to make sure if the younger one is true to her words or she's like any of her suitors, who easily gives up, upon not having her 'yes' on their first try.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pass the audition. I'll tell you my answer after."

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Irene are we still waiting for someone? We heard everybody sing already." Ms. Jung on her side asked her as all the students who went in line for the audition have performed already.

 

 

"Ahh yes, Miss. Would you mind if we still wait for a while? I'm waiting for someone to arrive. She's really good. You should hear her voice." Irene apologetically said trying to convince the music department head to wait for a little bit.

 

 

Just where on earth are you, Wendy?!

 

 

She was on the verge of calling the girl as the clock strikes nine and a half. But soon prevent herself from doing so. Irene doesn't want Wendy to know that she is actually waiting for her.

 

 

 

Ms. Jung on the other hand, starts to get impatient as the time rolled away. They've been waiting for this 'someone' for like half an hour already.

 

 

"What is taking her too long, Irene? Didn't you remind her of the supposed time for the audition?"

 

 

"I did Ms. Last night. I don't know what happened to her."

 

 

"Okay, let's wait for ten minutes more. If she doesn't show up, I'm out of here." she somehow sternly uttered. Irene just nodded at her with a sigh escaping her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

She's disappointed at Wendy. Was all she could think of as Ms. Jung walked out the auditorium.

 

 

She's angry at Wendy. Was what she realized upon holding up Ms. Jung for an almost an hour just because of an irresponsible girl.

 

 

She's still waiting for Wendy. Was the thought she want to brush off but her actions speak otherwise as it took more time than it should for her to stack the chairs at one side of the stage. She’s waiting. Irene hate herself for that particular realization.

 

 

 

Upon hearing the door opened, with a clear huffing sound. She knew that it's the latter. With her annoyance and disappointment on the roof, Irene chose to ignore the girl.

 

 

Footsteps were soon heard at the still place. With its slow-paced. Irene knew that Wendy is hesitating. She should.

 

 

"Are you here for the audition? It's already finished." not being able to contain her suppressed emotions anymore, Irene uttered coldly without facing the latter.

 

 

After that Irene heard Wendy's apologies and reason. She admits that she was quite impressed by how honest the latter is to her but still she cannot help but to think that oversleeping is a lame and irresponsible excuse.

 

 

She was on the verge of scolding the latter about it when Ms. Jung entered the hall.

 

 

"What are the two of you still doing here?"

 

 

"Nothing, Ms. Jung. I'm going to go actually." With that she went off the stage and grabbed her things. Without facing the younger girl anymore, she then made her way out the door.

 

 

But soon stopped on her tracks as Wendy suddenly speak.

 

 

"I'm actually going to audition, Ms. Jung." Irene knew that Wendy is a timid girl. Hence, it somehow shocked her to see her getting bolder day by day as they knew each other.

 

 

"Although, I'm kind of late---scratch that, I am really late. I hope you'll still give me a chance."

 

It took Ms. Jung a few seconds to decide. And when finally does. Irene cannot help but to mentally face palmed. Does her decision really matters?

 

"Okay, only if Irene will also agree to your request, young lady."

 

 

 

 

 

The ball is officially on her court. She's still angry. Irene cannot deny that. But she also cannot deny that the guild needs Wendy's voice. She needs Wendy's voice.

 

That realization hit her hard when the latter sang Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' in front of her, trying to get her to agree to Ms. Jung's condition.

 

 

Another realization also hit her in the gut, when Irene knew that what she felt for the younger girl is really different than what she felt for everyone. Wendy's heavenly voice, her puppy eyes and cute features had somehow drive her quite insane that time.

 

 

Hence, when the latter asked her about her pending answer again about her confession after passing the 'special' audition. Irene knew that she really need to figure out these feelings first or it may really drive her crazy totally.

 

 

 

So, she thought of a way to get away from giving the latter her supposed to be 'yes' again. Until she is sure that she really likes the girl.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Irene never gets jealous. She’s never been jealous! So what is this burning feeling at her chest upon seeing the two other club members happily laughing their hearts out on the side. She cannot count how many glares has she shot up at the two. Wendy does not even spare her a glance anymore after settling herself beside Chanyeol.

 

 

She’s clearly not jealous as she uttered loudly, “All those members whom aren’t performing yet. Please do some rehearsal with your parts and not some useless chatting on the side.” as she saw how Wendy leaned too close to Chanyeol. She cannot believe this girl. Irene thought that Wendy likes her. So why was she acting all smiles with this guy in front of her?

 

To her relief, her outburst successfully pulled the two out of their own world. She inwardly scoffed at the thought. She then went back to instructing everyone upon sensing that Wendy’s eyes were on her this time.

 

She was clearly not jealous as she yelled again this time with a little annoyance, “Wendy are you listening. And you Chanyeol, go to the backstage already. You’re next! “ seeing how the two continued to tease each other.

 

 

She was clearly not jealous as she instructed Wendy to seat not too far from her upon realizing that the two might probably continue to interact backstage if she will not prevent the latter to go along with Chanyeol.

 

 

Irene was somehow glad that Wendy obeyed her.

 

 

 

But what actually did not obey was the surging feelings she felt during that time as she tried to deny that she was not jealous.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Irene was busy skimming through the finished chapters of her thesis, checking for some error in one of the nearby cafes outside her school when suddenly a tall figure hovered beside her. Feeling like the stranger's here because of her she averted her gaze up from her laptop and soon was met with a familiar face.

 

 

 

It is Wendy's tall friend.

 

 

 

"Can I take a seat here? " the girl politely asked pertaining to the seat in front of her. Irene roamed her eyes and has seen about some of vacant seats inside. She was going to decline because she was actually busy but then not wanting to seem rude to Wendy's friend, Irene slightly nodded, even arranging some of her scattered papers atop the table to make room for the girl.

 

 

 

Seriously, why am I considering everything that revolves around that girl?

 

 

Seeing that the girl doesn't have a plan to strike a conversation soon. Irene then continued to search for some related literatures that will support her study.

 

 

"I've heard that Wendy confessed to you, sunbae?" the girl started.

 

 

Irene should have known, that whatever the reason that this girl has to choose the seat in front of her has something to do with her friend.

 

 

Irene just shrug the latter's question which is more like a confirmation already. Sensing that the older girl does not have a plan to reply, the girl continued, "Don't give your answer just yet." Well, that kind of caught her off guard. So, she look at the latter curiously. Clearly, an obvious invisible question mark is on top of her head.

 

 

The girl just smiled widely at her as an answer to her implied question.

 

 

"We will be having an English test this Friday. Make it as your condition again."

 

 

"And why should I listen to you?"

 

 

"Just because."

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sure you are having the time of your life teasing her too." Joy stated as a matter of fact.

 

 

 

 

 

Well, Irene cannot deny that.

 

 

"I know you like her too." she sure want to wipe off the smirk on the girl's face.

 

 

 

 

After a few moments of intense staring she replied, "I don't."

 

 

 

This time she can deny this.

 

 

 

"Really? So why aren't you giving your answer yet? Are you just leading her on?"

 

 

 

 

"O-of course not." She cannot believe that she just stuttered in front of a not so familiar person.

 

 

"So, why unnie?"

 

 

 

"Not sure of your feelings yet?" with the straight to the truth conclusion. Irene this time sported a look that screams 'how did you get that? '. That made the girl in front to smirk widely for the nth time and a chuckle followed afterwards.

 

 

"It is actually obvious, sunbae. You didn't give your answer immediately so it's either you are leading her on or you can't sort your feelings just yet. I can see that it's not the former one because you are quite blunt. So that left me with the most plausible reason. Am I not right?"

 

 

Not knowing how to reply, Joy took Irene's silence as a 'yes'. She smiled at the girl brightly.

 

 

"Do you want to know, when was the time that hamster started to like you?" Of course her best friend knew of this.

 

 

 

"It's actually the first time you two met..."

 

 

 

 

Ever since their meeting at the coffee shop. Irene and Joy has been hanging out quite often, mostly talking about Wendy. All about Wendy. Her favorites. Her hobbies. Her gay panics whenever she’s around. Joy makes sure to let Irene know everything about the girl. Irene also knew the reason why Joy wants to prolong everything too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just wants to pissed off and tease the latter.

 

Irene guessed that, that's how Joy show her affection towards Wendy. So she complied to her suggestion.

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

"Wendy failed again, unnie. And it's because of me again." Joy confessed while laughing loudly one afternoon as their paths crossed in the hallway.

 

 

"You should have seen her face, unnie!I feel like she wants to punch the hell out of me awhile ago. I'm glad that I can be able to escape from her. " Joy mumbled continuously and Irene cannot help herself but to also laugh along with her.

 

 

"I cannot wait to ruin everything again. So what's your condition this time, unnie? " Joy asked curiously, plotting an evil plan inside her head again.

 

 

Unbeknownst to her, Wendy was a few meters away from her already

 

 

 

 

And soon...

 

"Ouch!"

 

She find herself clutching the back of her head upon feeling her best friend's intense slap.

 

 

"Joy for the second time ruined everything." she heard Wendy whined, Irene cannot help but to find the latter's pout quite endearing. It honestly took every ounce of her not to pinch her little chubby cheeks.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I just heard that you failed to achieve my condition again, Wendy. Better luck next time then." She playfully uttered while patting the shoulders of the still pouting girl.

 

 

By then she also remembered about Joy's plan to make her best friend's plan to fail again. Realizing that it was enough already and she was sure already of her feelings and Wendy's feelings for her.

 

 

 

So, before she walked away, "Joy by the way, about what you have said. Don't do it again."

 

 

-End of Irene's POV-

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Joy. I swear I'm going to kill her." Wendy muttered sternly as Irene finished telling her about everything from her perspective. They were both peacefully cuddling on one of the couches inside Irene's apartment on a Friday night. When Wendy decided to asked her girlfriend about when did she first took a liking at her. Hence, here they are, clearly forgetting the movie as Irene narrates everything.

 

The latter just laughed at that and soon pecked her cheeks. She cannot believe that amongst all the things she told. Joy's intervention has gotten the girl really worked up. At this point, Irene do not know if the two are still best friends or mortal enemies.

 

 

"Stop saving her." Wendy pouted but her blushing cheeks says otherwise because of Irene's sudden kiss.

 

 

"I am not. I just felt like kissing you. You're so cute with that little pout of yours." Irene cooed as she brought Wendy's body closer to hers.

 

 

They stayed like that for a few moments, relishing the feeling of being so close to each other. Lately, both were busy with their academic lives. Wendy with her finals and Irene with her internship. Now, that they finally have time to meet, they both want to make the most out of it. That's why even if it took all of Wendy's patience to convince Joy to postpone their Friday movie night this week, Wendy knew it will be worth it. And it really is. For she's having the older girl in her arms like this.

 

 

 

"Before I forgot, when did you really start to sort your feelings, Rene. And knew that you truly like me? " Wendy looked up to see the latter's face as she await for her answer. Despite knowing everything already, Irene kind of left the fact of the specific instance she realized that she likes Wendy.

 

 

"Hmm, I'm having weird feelings for you since the beginning, love. But the moment that really struck me was the note you made about Peter Pan." Wendy's mouth went agape with the new found information. She thought of the numerous moments with Irene that probably made the latter to fall for her. And she kind of not expecting the Peter Pan note. It was actually some spur of the moment idea. So, how come?

 

 

 

“Will you be like Peter who will choose me? “

 

 

 

 

"It really do messed up with my head while doing the review. And after reading the whole output, I then became sure of what I really feel for you." Irene muttered with a small smile adorning her face.

 

 

She then reached underneath her living room's table where all her school outputs were placed neatly and got a stapled papers from one of the folders.

 

 

"Read it." she simply stated at her girlfriend who's still busy burying her head against her neck. Irene doesn't know if Wendy's still watching the movie that's playing or she finds her neck more interesting to watch and admire.

 

Wendy straightened her posture as she sat properly beside Irene while grabbing the bunch of papers being handed to her. She give her girlfriend a glance curiously asking what it is all about. But soon proceeds to read as the latter urge her to just do it.

 

 

... To conclude, everyone has a choice in love. Peter just exercised that choice with the person whom he knows can really make him happy. Maybe, Tinkerbell do illuminated her life but it's actually Wendy who sets his world on fire. Hence, even if we all disagree with him choosing Wendy in the end. We cannot dictate who should he choose. We cannot stop him from choosing what his heart wants. Also, If I were on his shoes, I'm also going to choose Wendy. Over the million options being laid out in front of me.

 

Irene doesn't know if she is still making a review or she was already declaring her love for the younger girl. But one thing is for sure. Her last two lines, speaks the truth about what she truly feels for the latter. Despite still not confessing and showing it to the latter.

 

 

 

 

After reading the whole review made by her girlfriend, she cannot help but to sniff a little. By the little sounds she's making, Irene look up to her. Worry was evident on the older's face but soon relief flashed through it as the younger girl held her hand and smiled brightly at her while still sniffing. Irene thought she's really cute with her redden cheeks and nose. With that, the both of them just stared lovingly at each other, clearly forgetting about the movie.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for choosing me, Rene." Wendy whispered after a few moments of silence.

 

 

 

 

"I love you." she added, pecking the older girl's lips. Irene's heart fluttered at the three words. They've been together for a few weeks already and this is the first time that the younger girl uttered those words to her.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too, Wendy."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My best choice."

 

 

 

 

 

Just like some cheesy childhood fairytale movies. The two sealed it off with a kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

The end.

 

~~~~~

 

“So, this is how you turn this on?” she asked Irene as she pushed some buttons at one of the controls inside the school’s broadcasting station. Wendy was pertaining in the procedure of how to make everything on air.

 

She just thought of an evil plan. That is why she asked her girlfriend about it.

 

 

Irene was tasked to announce something about the performers guild's final rehearsal. It needs to be announced by the school’s broadcasting system because they need to shoot a video for it. Hence, they need a decent amount of crowd to watch and cheer for them. The video was actually for their audition at the inter-collegiate battle of the performers which was held yearly. Their university was held champions for two consecutive years during Jihyo’s supervision (the preceding president of the club before Irene) and that fact surely made her girlfriend to feel a huge amount of pressure. Wendy can feel that. Irene became restless these past few days. That is why she tried her best to console the girl every time her anxiety strikes. And Wendy cannot help but to feel proud every time she does such actions, Irene’s smile will soon adorn her features.

 

She knew that Irene is quite sensitive these days. But her strong urge to get back at her best friend overwhelmed her as she stared at the ‘On' button.

 

So, as Irene left to get her forgotten announcement script at her locker. Wendy immediately proceeds to her plan.

 

 

She then plugged the equipment and as numerous lights started to flicker on it. Wendy took a deep breath first before pushing the particular button that she has been eyeing since she heard Irene’s confirmation that it is the ‘ON' button.

 

 

Soon an ‘ON AIR’ sign adorned by a bright red lights illuminated the booth.

 

 

It’s showtime.

 

 

“Mic test. Mic test.” She started to utter, now feeling slightly nervous at what she’s about to do. But she could care less about that as she remembered how Joy’s childish acts have put her on edge for a few months.

 

 

“I want to happily announced that Kang Seulgi from the dance club is dating Park Sooyoung.” Imagining the numerous gasps from everyone who have heard such announcement, Wendy cannot help but to let out a giggle while smirking afterwards. She can’t wait to see Joy’s hilarious face upon her betrayal.

 

 

Payback time. I love you bestie.

 

 

By such actions, two girls were running towards the broadcasting station’s room at fast speed. One is hiding her face due to embarrassment as numerous eyes stare at her, some are even glaring. The other one is fuming at her girlfriend’s childish actions.

 

 

Joy entered the room while clutching her chest. She looked for the culprit of all these ruckus but soon failed as she was welcomed by an empty room. Unbeknownst to her, Wendy was actually hiding behind the door. Waiting for Joy to go further inside the room in order for her to finally reveal herself before dashing out of the station. Yeah, she planned all these already. She’s quite proud of herself for she can think this fast. It is probably the adrenaline shooting through her veins.

 

 

 

 

Revealing herself, Wendy went out of her hiding place and beamed teasingly at her best friend.

 

 

“We’re even now bestie.” She stuck her tongue out at the latter who’s clearly annoyed. Afterwards, she then dashed out the room, smiling victoriously. Wendy can even hear Joy shouting the words, “Yah! You midget!“

 

 

Joy was ready to chase the latter even through the depths of hell if she didn’t think of a brilliant idea.

 

 

 

 

 

We will never going to get even, Wendy.

 

 

She smirked evilly as she pushed a particular button.

 

 

“Mic test. Mic test.” Joy mimicked her friend’s first words awhile ago.

 

 

 

Wendy’s planning didn’t went as advanced as this problem. She then huffed in annoyance at her friend’s clap back. Wendy cannot really believe the latter. She was trying to get even and here she was. Experiencing the girl’s situation awhile ago. She should have foreseen how clever Joy can get.

 

 

Face palming as the damage has already been done. And realizing that it’s actually her fault for instigating these kind of actions, she then rushed towards the nearest restroom, hiding her now embarrassed self.

 

“I just want to happily announced too, that your beloved Irene Bae is dating my not-so-smart friend, Wendy Son.” She slumped her back at one of the stalls inside the bathroom, hearing Joy’s next words. Wendy groaned loudly accompanied by her banging her head at one of the stalls' door.

 

 

A phone buzzing pulled her out of her whining trance. Realizing that it’s coming from her pocket, she hastily fished it out. This time, she knew she ed up.

 

 

 

Get the hell out of your hiding place Son Wendy! What was the childish actions all about?!

 

 

It’s her girlfriend.

 

 

Uh oh.

 

~~~~~~

 

A/N: This time it's really the end hahahaha. Any comments are welcomed. Stay safe everyone! 

 

_fxd_