For now...

For now, Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chul-ah”

“Hm?” Heechul replied, his eyes not leaving the TV screen.

“Noona told me to thank you again for the Hanu last night.” Leeteuk said to the man currently using his left arm as a pillow while watching their fifth horror film for the day.

“Did you enjoy your dinner with them last night?” the younger asked, his fingers playing with the hand he is currently holding.

“Yeah, it was great. Noona even posted about it this afternoon. I really wish you joined us last night.”

“No, you should really have dinner with them more often. Besides its raining a lot last night.” Heechul replied as he squirmed his body closer to the one cuddling him.

“Speaking of last night…” Leeteuk said as he was reminded of the clips of last night’s Knowing Brothers episode that he saw this morning.

“I saw the clips of last night’s Ahyung episode.”

Heechul almost gasped when he heard Leeteuk mention about his recent Heemi skit. He already promised his Teukie that he would tell the PD to lessen the times when he needs to dress up as Heemi but last night’s episode was inevitable given the drama that they have to fight the ratings for was strong.

“Ahh… Heemi? Don’t worry I—” Heechul started to explain but it his phone suddenly started ringing. His phone was lying near the edge of the sofa but they could see who was calling it.

“It’s Hyukjae. I heard he will have another livestream today like last year.” Leeteuk said after seeing the name on the screen.

“Nevermind that kid, I bet he is calling each one of us again for another bet.” Heechul held into Leeteuk’s arms as he was about to reach for the ringing phone.

“But he will just call me instead.” Leeteuk said in time with the phone going silent again.

Moments later, his phone lying just above Heechul’s head started vibrating.

“See?” Leeteuk said in an ‘I told you so’ tone.

Heechul quickly muted the TV and turned his attention back to it. He knows that Teukie won’t be able to resist the anyone of the kids so just went and tried to watch again. Good thing that the movie has subtitles.

Leeteuk picked up his phone and changed to a sitting position, placing Heechul’s head on his lap before pressing the green button.

“Saeng il chukha hamnida~ Leeteuk sang as he answered the call.

“You’re really the best at broadcast…” Hyukjae answered from the line. His comment making the person lying on Leeteuk’s lap to giggle.

Their call started with a quick introduction before Hyuk finally explained why he was calling. He told his leader about his dilemma of choosing what to name his new YouTube channel. Leeteuk immediately turned the loudspeaker on so Heechul would also hear the call and give his suggestion.

Hyuk said that for the live it was named temporarily named as “Ildan Eunhyukkie” but he was given with a lot of suggestions to choose from by the fans which also includes just sticking with the initial one.

Hearing the current choice, Heechul made a thumbs up to signal Leeteuk to agree with the suggested name. But his lover seems to have another idea.

“So, does Ildan Eunhyukkie have an impact or not?” Hyuk asked from the line.

“None” Leeteuk immediately answered to which Heechul rolled his eyes to. They are really polar opposites because he thinks that the name already sounds good enough.

“You have lots of foreign fans as well as Korean fans, they will not appreciate the word Ildan that much.” Leeteuk started with his suggestion.

Here we go again with his obsession with English. Heechul thought to himself upon hearing where Leeteuk’s suggestion is going to.

“How about… ‘Just Eunhyukkie’?” Hyuk suggested with a laugh.

“Oh. I like that.” Leeteuk said, while seeing Heechul already sighing with his idea.

“Just Eunhyukkie? So, both foreign fans and Korean will like it?”

“Just Hyukkie is also good… For now, Hyukkie or Eunhyukkie is good just replace ‘Ildan’… Just have blank black Eunhyukkie”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter