Hyunjin's playtime (SKZ)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunjin walks down the seemingly empty halls of his school. He fidgets a bit. Nerves on high alert for any ambush. What ambush you may ask. Well Hyunjin upon entering the school realized it was not any normal school. It was a torture house in disguise, at least for Hyunjin. This merely is the case due to the trio kings, a dumb name if you ask Hyunjin. The trio kings rule the school because of their influential families. Thus transforming the school to how they want, and if they want to torture the rest of the student body then so be it.

Back to Hyunjin, the poor boy is scared less and for good reason. His is the favorite of the trio. They seem to love torturing the pretty boy and making him suffer. Thus, Hyunjin is trying to be a ninja and sneak into class without a sore bottom.

Alas it's not meant to be. As Hyunjin turns, the corner impacts against a hard object and falls dramatically.

He locks his eyes to the ground, already knowing what is about to happen.

He senses them kneeling down in front of him, but refuses to look at them.

A hand cups his chin and lifts it up. Finally, Hyunjin locks eyes with his tormentor.

Chan.

Stupid Chan and his handsome face! Hyunjin wants to slap that smirk and raised eyebrow? Wait-

"Handsome huh, guess that makes up for calling me stupid, but not quite, baby boy".

Hyunjin feels his cheeks heat up and quickly look away only to have the hand cupping his chin tighten its grip.

He whimpers from the force alone. He looks at Chan with his best puppy eyes and whines pitifully.

"Please Chan, can't we skip today? I'm still very sore from yesterday, at least give me a break, please!" Hyunjin leans into Chan trying to appear cuter.

Unfortunately for Hyunjin, Chan already has a goal in mind and that goal is tormenting the Hyunass.

Chan let's go of his chin and pats Hyunjin's cheek, causing the boy to lean into the touch. No matter how terrifying or evil Chan was, Hyunjin can't help but revel in the light warm touches.

Closing his eyes, the boy sighs in relief. Before gasp when a hand grasps his hair and pulls it back. He flung his eyes open and looks at his second tormentor. This one more evil than the last.

Minho.

"Why would we skip our play time jinnie". He hums tauntingly. His grip tightens causing Hyunjin to wince.

He's pulled up by a strong arm wrapping around his waist and pulling him up into two strong pectoral muscles.

Jeongin.

"We are all alone, baby, let's make the most of it", he whispers hotly in his ear.

The trio drags the beautiful male away.

They push the boy into the lone classroom that no one but the trio uses. It has been renovated to be their personal playroom but, to their victims it's a torture chamber.

"Strip", Chan commands simply.

Hyunjin flinches, no matter how many times he hears it he can't help but quiver under the sheer dominance in his voice.

He sighs before undoing his belt and suspenders. Untucking his shirt and lifting it above his head then pulling down his shorts. He neatly folds the clothes in the corner of the room before going back in the middle of the torture room.

Hyunjin stands in the middle of the cold room in his black briefs and white socks. His long blond hair pulled up into a half up half down bun.

He looks at his sock clad feet fidgeting already knowing what he is about to experience. Pouting as he would be sore another day.

The trio were sitting on the desks at the other end looking at their favorite victim.

They all look at him with hunger in their eyes and an insatiable need to hurt the boy, they were all glad that they made the gorgeous male in front of them theirs and only theirs.

Hyunjin finally had the courage to look up at them since they didn't come close only to see their smirks and lustful gazes. He heats up under their glare, heart pounding but why.

Chan gets much and strides up to the boy. He grips his chin with his index and thumb. Making the boy tilt his head down to meet eyes.

"Are you ready for your punishment, baby boy", Chan whispers huskily against his jaw. Tilting his head further down, their lips almost touch but not quite, a silent reminder that this is an unattainable relationship.

His other hand glides down the beautiful males collarbone down to his . Lightly touching the . Keeping eye contact with the boy whose breath hitches.

3....2....1

Chan twists the nub painfully, his index and thumb squeezing the and rotating in a clockwork fashion.

Hyunjin screams he shuts his eyes tighter only to have his hair pulled again.

"Don't close your eyes, pup, look at Chan while he is playing with you", Minho seething voice makes him open his eyes, fearing making him angrier.

A mad Minho is scary but a furious one is downright terrifying.

He locks eyes with Chan who is still staring at him. He smiles before twisting his other . His hand going to it while he was distracted by Minho.

He screams higher. Squirming under the Severe pain he is of his s being twisted.

The once pink nuns grow red as Chan pulls and turns them harshly. His lips wobble and eyes tear up as the twists continue.

Minho let's go of his hair and goes in front of Hyunjin, gripping the side of his face to look at him now.

"Already crying? But we only just began, you'll have a reason to cry soon enough, pup", he smacks Hyunjin's face forcing him to turn sideways.

His cheek b

Please log in to read the full chapter