The Office: Coffee & Meetings

The Office
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 001

 

 

"........Irene? Bae Irene?" Jennie was so confused. She was dripping down with the spilled coffee. 

 

'It's a good thing its iced or else.' She probably would have turned to hulk mode by now. 

 

"I'm so sorry Jen!" Irene tried to wipe Jennie dry and gave her some tissue she had on her.

 

"Irene it's okay..." If it were someone else other than Irene though 'It is definitely not gonna be "okay".' Irene fussed and apologized non-stop making Jennie kinda get annoyed.

 

"Seriously though Irene, Stop. Just help me clean myself up and you're forgiven." Jennie offered and Irene nodded. 

 

"Of course, of course! Let's find the restroom and get you cleaned up." Irene held Jennie's hand and looked for the restroom. They passed Lisa on the way.

 

"Jennie? You okay? What happened?" Lisa bombarded Jennie with questions. Irene explained what happened and asked where the restroom is. Lisa gave them the directions and also said something about a hair dryer can be found in one of the cabinets. And something about a similar accident with Jisoo balancing a cup full of water earlier.

 

They bid Lisa goodbye because she's supposed to be tailgating Daesung in the HR but lost him somewhere. Irene dragged Jennie to the direction Lisa told them about and found the restroom they were looking for.

 

While Irene was getting more tissues and trying to find some towel, Jennie asked Irene the question that was bugging her since she saw her again.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be working under SM Corp.? Why are you here unnie?" Irene laughed and answered.

 

"SM is here to discuss some business proposal to YG, it's super top secret but I'ma tell you a bit about it." Irene winks at Jennie and continued. "SM is planning to have a merge in one of YG's sub units. Kind of like an exchange student type of thing but instead of students it's the company's employees to help build trust between two companies or something like that."

 

"I'm not entirely sure with the whole underlying details, I'm just here to help with being a face of SM Corp." Irene got Jennie's blazer and puts it in a bag. Jennie's coat got most of the stain while her blouse was free of the coffee stain.

 

"I'll get this dry cleaned, I'm really sorry for the mess Jen." Irene apologized for the hundredth and Jennie sighed. Pulling the older girl into a hug and said.

 

"You're forgiven Irene, sheesh don't think about it." Irene laughed in relief and smiled. They left the restroom and talked for awhile when Irene received a call from her superior telling her that she's needed.

 

"You know Jen, you can always talk to me about anything. Don't be a stranger, see you later." Irene waved goodbye as she walked away bringing another batch of iced coffee with her.

 

Jennie smiled softly. 'It was nice talking to Irene again. Maybe I should stop ignoring everyone from SM just because they're friends with him doesn't make me not friends with them.'

 

 

 

- - -

 

 

 

Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter