The Office: Welcome the Interns

The Office
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 000

 

 

"What?!"

 

The meeting was disrupted as Daesung suddenly stood up from his seat, slamming his hand down on the dainty looking but sturdy blackwood table, the wood imported all the way from the forests of India.

 

"Calm your down Dae, let Teddy finish what he is saying first." T.O.P said while grinning with false amusement from his friend's reaction. Daesung scoffed and sat down.

 

"Yah Teddy what do you mean with s u p e r v i s e huh?" Suengri air quoted with his fingers. Confusion and slight irritation evident on his face.

 

"Ask your questions later after I finish talking you pain in the , punks." Teddy sighed as he scratched his hoodie covered head in frustration.

 

Jiyong raised his eyebrow, motioning Teddy to go on with it. While Taeyang being Taeyang typed in his laptop occasionally nodding but is clearly not listening.

 

Teddy sighed once again and continued his talk with YG's five most infamous managers.

 

"As I've said, YG will be expanding and making new sub companies with the biggest unit being Black Label—"

 

Suengri yawned and stretch, Teddy shooting him a deadly glare and continued his speech, for the third time already.

 

"—We'll be hiring new employees and the company need you punks to mentor our new recruits, they'll be starting first as interns for each department and is then under your supervision for—"

 

"But why can't you let 2ne1 the other managers handle them?" Suengri asked feeling annoyed with the the thought of babysitting new interns. T.O.P and Jiyong found themselves agreeing to Suengri, T.O.P shuddered thinking that he actually agreed to the pabo's idea.

 

"Tsk, If you guys were listening to me earlier. You'd know that 2ne1 is already handling Winner, the other recruits." Teddy sighed for the tenth time in less than 30 minutes. 'He was not paid enough to put up with this...With these punks'.

 

Jiyong glared, T.O.P's usual carefree smile was missing, Suengri was draped on his chair in defeat, Daesung banged his head on the table and Taeyang...Well Taeyang was still busy typing on his computer.

 

Teddy left them to despair and walked out of the board room putting on his signature face mask because he is a slight germaphobe and he acknowledges it. 

 

Everyone got up except Taeyang and left the board room and headed off to their different departments. Taeyang was finally finished rechecking this month's account of stock when he noticed that they all left him and realized that he didn't know what happened to the meeting.

 

 

 

- - -

 

 

 

"They are the new interns that I told you about, take great care of them you punks—I mean gentlemen. Ciao!" Teddy waved goodbye and walked away while secretly spraying some sanitizer on his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter