Chapter 1

The move on process

Loud musics can be heard from outside. People, specially teens enjoying their night. Park jihyo never felt the importance of club in her life like tonight. You can say she hated it.

But now....look how the tables have turned, the Park jihyo sitting on the tool , while drinking. Not only that , but also tears can be seen falling from her eyes.

she is crying like there's no tomorrow. even a stranger would feel bad for her after seeing the way she was crying

Reason, her boyfriend daniel broke up with her. It's not like jihyo have never  drunk in her whole 24 years old life. she had, she wasn't born yesterday.

Jihyo thought he was the one . Maybe they would marry one day and live happily ever after. But God had other plans.

None of her friends were with her. they were busy. Hyuna , Sunmi and Wendy are her friends. Hyuna was out of the town, while Wendy and Sunmi was overseas for some company work.

They felt bad for their friend after knowing that her boyfriend broke up with her.

Thus the night went like that.... 
It wasn't the last night her in here . She then came here for a week to lessen the pain .

It was Saturday morning, jihyo woke up with a great headache again. She then took the pain killer and drank it. Then went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Jihyo's pov:

'Everything's over........I loved him. I loved him a lot. But why did he left me, wasn't I enough?' I thought in my mind

Tears started to flow again....
As I was spacing out I didn't realize that the eggs were already burning.   

"!"

Then because of my unawareness and hurrying to move the pan from the stove, I hold the hot pan which caused the pan to fall from my hand to the floor and also me having a burning mark because of it.

"Everything ! "

Ding dong

The bell is ringing, who the is here now to make my morning more worse. 

I went to check. I opened the door and saw Hyuna, Sunmi and Wendy.

"Jihyoooooooo" the three of them screamed and hugged me . 

"Guys I can't b-bre-breath"

"Oh ! Sorry!" Wendy said.

"So what you guys doing here?" I asked .

"Why? Can't we see how our friend is doing right now?" Sunmi said

"It's not like that. But knowing u guys, hyuna not with her boyfriend right now , you Sunmi not doing office work in house even though it's Saturday and you Wendy not sleeping until 1 in the afternoon is really weird   , don't you think?"

They were silent . I continued "tell me guys what happened?"

Wendy then sighed . She said " look jihyo, we are friends. And as a friend we are worried for you . You didn't show up at the company for a week "

Hyuna said "you are not like this ji . Tell us , is this because of him? That jerk?"

"He is not a jerk . Ok? I still love him" I  then started to cry again, I was sobbing in front of my friends.

"Ok fine. He is not. But jihyo have a look at yourself, you don't look good like this. Where's the ambitious jihyo we know, The best employee of the office." Sunmi said.

"Look jihyo, we hate to brake this but we think you need to Move on." Wendy said. I listened carefully . I need to do it. I can't be like this forever.

"I will think about it". I said . They smiled at me and noded. We spent the day together and at night we had a slumber party. I was smiling after a long time.