HBF1

Hello,Bright Future!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why time passes so slow on these classes? What's wrong with this teacher? These physics problems are so easy...can't he just mention something more complicated? These sentences were lingering in my head while our physics teacher was solving an example for us so we could learn...but the point was that I already knew them! After he finished writing a new problem,he looked at us.

"Who can solve this?"he asked.yes! It's time to show who you are Kim Jisoo.

"Me!"I looked at the boy who said it at the same time,Kim Junmyeon! I hate this boy so much,I thought.he looked at me,smiling stupidly.

"Hmmm...Mr.Kim,come & answer."our teacher told & then looked at me."Miss Kim,you come & solve it too."he smiled.Just the moment we both stood up,the bell rang.nah...break time!

I walked out while shaking pineapple juice in my hand.I started thinking again.why is Kim Junmyeon really on my nerves? Well,he's my enemy! Rival! Whatever! We are first & second place of our class,ok~he is first...I'm second...damn it! I want to be the first!

I was deep in my thoughts that I heard a familiar voice shouting."noonaaaaaa!"Jongdae jumped on me."100 percent! Look noona,this is my exam! Look!"

"Ok,I was falling...keep calm & let me see."I got the paper & smiled."fine,little bro...you always make me proud."

"Yeah,if only that grade skipping could let us be in same class."he pouted.as twins we were close,but you know...grade skipping that I did...made me a sunbae to him.

"Don't be sad...now I can help you in your studies...isn't that awesome?"he frowned,looking behind me."Jongdae,what is it?"

"Who's he?"Jongdae asked."the one that is staring at you while smiling."

I glanced back & turned to Jongdae quickly."he is one of my classmates...his name's Kim Junmyeon."

"I don't like the way he looks at you,it's like he is..."he kept quiet.

"He is what?"

"I...must go to my class...we have mathematics...our teacher is really on time,you know her..."he ran to his class.

"Hey,wait! Kim Jongdae! Ya! Full of what?"I shouted,but as always he didn't answer.

***

Biology class,it is annoying too,why time don't pass?

"So,I want you all to work on a project...in groups of two.you can choose who you want to be with.so you have time 'til the last session of biology class,the first group will have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter