-fools-

Roses and Daisies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    where school president Jennie has hots for dance club leader Lisa, at least that’s what everyone says...                                     {Fools}     It starts on a Tuesday, the clatters of the utensils, chatters of teenagers and the oh so gossiping group laughing at something outrageous but the highlight of this rare and precious lunch break would be a certain tall long legged girl rushing to the table as if she is being chased by zombies.    “You can’t believe what just happened!!”    Chaeyoung stops chewing and looks at her bestfriend aka her twin, Lisa, who is breathing heavily while stealing some fries from Yoongi’s lunch.    “What happened this time?” Yeri, the youngest out of their group, asks nonchalantly, not giving a damn about whatever Lisa is about to disclose. They rather eat peacefully than to listen to Lisa, who has a habit of always exaggerating things or worse, say dad jokes around.   “Jennie Kim threatened me in the hall.”   This definitely makes the whole group look at her, even Chaeyoung stares at her with some unreadable expression. Who doesn’t know Jennie Kim? She’s like the smartest student out there with her enormous fame around the school, and also the school president for constant three years. If some of them didn’t know Jennie Kim, they’re probably living under a rock.    Also, Jennie Kim has that face. Attractive, mysterious, and very pretty that half of the school is envious of her.    “She totally has hots for you.” Seulgi breaks the silence and the others automatically agrees with the statement.    “What did she say this time??” Yeri asks, her curiosity reaching it’s peak because she can’t believe that Jennie seriously has some crush on Lisa.    “She simply ordered me to not partner up with anyone for this dance festival.” Lisa sighs as she looks at Chaeyoung, who is supposedly her partner for this festival. They both have always been each other’s partner for the dance festival since forever and Jennie Kim ruining it can damage their lovely tradition once for all and also their friendship.   Chaeyoung opts to shrug it off and focuses on eating her lunch quietly, while her other friends join in the conversation of mysterious and mighty Jennie having a crush on Lisa.   “I still can’t believe she has a crush on Lisa.” Yeri exclaims.   Lisa shakes her head, “We can’t assume. Maybe she doesn’t.”   Seulgi rolls her eyes off with a snort, “How do you explain what happened earlier then? And also, when she came to visit the dance club with tons of energy drinks? None of the other clubs got that privilege.”    “Also that time when she threw a flying kiss your way from the bleachers.”    Yoongi nods his head, suddenly getting interested in the conversation, and adds up, “Some of them even saw her standing out the school with flowers but when Lisa arrived, she ran away.”    “That’s cute.” Chaeyoung adds up eventually, and the whole group admits it, coming to a conclusion that Jennie Kim in-fact has a crush on Lisa.   “Not to be that person, but I kind of fancy Kim Jisoo.” Lisa shyly admits and Seulgi growls in frustration.   “Of course, Lisa has to simp on the other Kim.”    Yeri laughs out loud, “That’s Jennie’s best friend.”    “Lisa might become a problem to their friendship, don’t you think so?” Yoongi jokes around while they just cackle around and like that, their lunch break ends and a very mortified Chaeyoung runs to her class, not wanting to be late like last time, or she would seriously get into trouble this time.   Cheerleading is very hard and requires lot of practice, and Chaeyoung had it settled, her passion for it is infinite so everyone acknowledges why she’s the captain. Her body could move in different rhythm which allures the audience, mostly the members of the football team. The flexibility is definitely also the reason why she is so good at it, and also the costume that fits her perfectly, and flaunts that gorgeous body; the best body award definitely goes to her.   The sound of the whistle makes all of them jot down and breathe heavily, Chaeyoung puffs while bowing down to the coach and cheerfully encouraging the fellow cheerleaders for their hard-work today.   Cheerleaders are mean; that misconception bothers Chaeyoung a lot. She looks at her members and a wave of happiness subsides with in her; she’s really got a great team and neither of them are mean or y like every movie turns them out to be.    The vice-captain, Joy, passes her a bottle and towel while sitting at the first row of the bleachers and drinking water from her own bottle. Chaeyoung thanks the latter and wipes the trail of sweat in her neck, while glancing at the huge ground where the boys are practicing.    “Jennie...” Joy says something which Chaeyoung doesn’t catch at all, so she sits down beside her friend and asks, “I’m sorry, what?”   “Jennie Kim is literally glaring at us.”    Very much true to her word, Chaeyoung notices Jennie standing at the corner of the massive ground looking at them instead of the shirtless men practicing on the other side. Their eyes meet and Chaeyoung looks away quickly, forcing herself to open the cap of the bottle nervously.   “She’s walking towards us and that’s the queue for us to run, Chaeyoung.” Joy stands up, holding Chaeyoung’s arm, ready to drag away their sweet captain from whatever wrath the Jennie Kim is going to throw at her.   Joy finds it really annoying that Jennie Kim comes to talk with Chaeyoung whenever something Lisa related happens, she has seen it happen twice already so this time, she wants to save her dear friend instead of watching her get Jennie’s piece of mind again.    “No, let’s listen to what she has to say.” Chaeyoung oddly says, which shocks Joy. She blinks a few times if her friend indeed is serious and after noticing no change from that determined look, she gives up and just sits down again.   Three gulps of water and Chaeyoung finally feels Jennie in front of her, with her arms crossed and a very serious aura around her.   “I just finished my student council activities.” Jennie curtly says which gets a nod from Chaeyoung and before she could reply, Joy speaks up instead, turning protective all of the sudden.   “Ok and?” Jennie turns her attention to Joy, throwing a very salty glare and ignoring her again, letting her eyes settle down on the cheerleading captain.   “Don’t partner up with Lisa for the dance festival.”    There’s a very intense atmosphere and Chaeyoung frowns, she can’t put up with it right now, she’s sick of hearing their names glued to eachother from morning to evening so she brushes off the latter and flings her bag on her shoulder, set to leave the place and situation. Joy notes down the actions so she zips her bag quickly too, knowing that it’s their queue to leave.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter