Chapter 1

With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“!” There’s a shout coming from the kitchen. Irene, who’s sitting in the living room, jumped out in surprise when she heard the shout.

“What’s happen!” Irene then walks quickly to the kitchen and saw her girlfriend clutching her bleeding hand.

“Nothing. I just cut my hand.” Wendy said as she looks at Irene, who was looking for first aid.

“It’s not just a cut, Wendy. You rarely get a cut when you’re cooking.” Irene takes Wendy’s hand and begins cleaning the wound. “What’s in your mind?” asked Irene.

“Nothing.” Wendy insisted.

Irene let out a big sighed, “Babe, just because we quarrel it doesn’t mean I didn’t care about what’s been bothering you.”

“Nothing, Hyun-ah. I'm just thinking of an idea to apologize to you.”

“I guess you can stop being flirty and greasy to all of the girls for the start,” Irene said while putting antiseptic and bandage around the wound.

“I can’t do that!”  Wendy then yells out, “OUCH!” Irene squeezes Wendy’s wounded hand hard after she finished putting on a bandage when she heard Wendy’s answer.

“I didn’t mean it in the wrong way, Unnie.” Wendy looks at Irene in pain. “You know that’s all just an act, it’s never serious. Even though I’m a flirt, you’re the only woman who owns me, Unnie. You own my heart, body, and soul.”

It doesn’t matter how long she’s already known Wendy, the younger girl still can make Irene blush with just only words.

“I know I make a mistake when I post a comment on Sejeong IG, but it doesn’t mean I forgot about your birthday.” Irene raises one of her eyebrows, “Okay, I kinda forgot. But only for a moment! And besides, I can’t just suddenly erase the comment, people will be wondering why I did that.”

“Whatever you said, Seungwan,” Irene said as she put the first kit away.

“Unnie.” Wendy whine at Irene.

“I told you before, it’s okay if you want to spend your day with her. You don’t have to cancel it because of me.” Irene said as she washes her hand so she can help Wendy preparing for their dinner.

“But you look so scary when you said that,” Wendy mumbles to herself.

“Did you say something?” Irene looks at her with narrowed eyes.

“N-Nothing,” Wendy said quickly as she didn’t want to make Irene madder at her. “You don’t need to help me with dinner, Unnie. I still can make it.”

“I need to make sure your blood is not coming into the foods,” Irene said, she takes the extra knives and starts cutting the meat. Wendy then follows her lead, continues what she’s been doing before she cut herself. They work in silence that makes Wendy kinda uncomfortable.

“How’s your day has been, Unnie?” asked Wendy. They should celebrate Irene’s birthday with her family in Daegu but because Irene saw Wendy’s comment on Sejeong's SNS, they got into a small fight that led Irene to go to her parents’ house by herself.

“It’s great. People have been leaving birthday wishes for me, especially the fans, so I’m grateful for that. I also enjoy the time I spend with my family although they ask where you were.” Irene takes a glance at Wendy and sees her regret face, “I told them you’re busy preparing your solo debut. Mom has not stop praising you all day.”

“Ah really? I hope I’m not going disappoint her if my solo debut flop.” Wendy looks worried.

Please log in to read the full chapter