Chapter 1

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1: What time is for us? 


 

Rosé POV

 

The destiny of you can't get away from the past again.

 

I hope it means something else now.

 

And hardly open my eyes right now in this lucid dream.

 

Perhaps, it's for resting more than a day of what I have or thought of. I realized the moonlight shine above at the lonely ward room. Technically it's a random guess to know the shape of the moon. I didn't knew it's not a sculpted pointy moon that I thought.

 

If ever anyone could see her staring on a ceiling in a grim maybe anyone can read she's having a bad day than daydreaming for what Winter replied to her photo.

 

Otherwise it's a shadow that turns the moon like my magical friend told me.

 

She's a magical as a pixie dust and that Tinkerbell has. I wish that her story could be a movie and somehow felt that she's real person.

 

Looking ahead from now at my bed that I don't have anything to do. Unless minus the things I have to like the therapy session for me.

 

It's not that I don't want it, but change is bad for me. Winter keeps me in my life to be alive after that day I crash her in the hospital corridor for I am escaping to my doctor's appointment. As the surroundings emerge and the seasons change in cycle that I wish I could see it. It was Winter needs more of love than I have in my life. I wish I could have seen before that her story isn't a tale. 

 

Maybe everything will work out befriending her childhood friend again as bestfriend. If I'm not coward to encourage her that it's fine whenever you're crying because of it and not a signed of a weakness to rescue yourself first. I couldn't when I found myself like her that I stayed silent.

 

Months had been passed that Winter who always at my side and describe her adventures everyday onwards. Her story is awesome, badass, one of a kind because I couldn't really know if she's real happy except her smile shares a touch of misery.

 

The sad part was she didn't name her university she got in whereas I am hoping last few weeks that day isn't the end for us as a friend. Rather, she gave me the names of her friends instead. Always a story about them that she knew there's someone so alike of me in terms of passion and was curious of her friend. If ever the one she told me is Suzy whom a person could be a classmate of mine during my grade school to highschool years.

 

The one who is done being number one in everything that we did even she knew I am not trying so hard to be on the top. The one that got away in the presence of vision and memories to me.

 

I wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter