Middle School - Backstory of Unshed astrifer

Unshed astrifer

Fluff #1: Important thing/Pop 

 

Love is any kind of form you can describe like a gift. But for me a love that can be a balloon, because you need to accept it. - ONCEXwizone

 

---

 

"Hi!" A person greet her seatmate.

 

Her friend look up to her, "You're not too hurt, right? Karina" The friend, Winter, asked her even it's obvious she's not. "I mean when your balloon pop up to your face." An awkward smile shown from the both of them.

 

Karina sat on her chair, make up a time to mask herself, "Yeah, I'm fine." A shallow message that she knew she can't pinpoint why. 

 

Winter tapped her head and smiled to her to signal it's time to go out. After the class for today, she and Karina goes to the swing behind their classroom.

 

A moment of silence, Karina heard the rustling of the whole crowd immerse to the event show on the other side.

 

She tighten the chain of swing, "I'm sad because I remembered someone from the balloon." Winter gaze at her side to see her face. "Just like the balloon I had." Karina loosened her gripped on her both hands.

 

But she noticed that there's a balloon again in front of her.

 

Winter wiggle the pack of balloon to her, "I have balloons so you don't forget it. Be happy even if you don't have a mother on a mother's day. I can share my mother to you." Karina heard it clearly that she can't get enough but to cry at this moment and laugh to her friend silliness.

 

And that moment, she knows that it's okay to have another balloon beside her father's gift.

 

---

Winter is uwu!

​​​​​​Dedicated to the @TaeNySeulReneYulSic who wants a fluff. I really tried!