Confession

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Irene-unnie."

"Ohh... Jennie, you're here," Irene looked around looking for someone. "Where's Joy and Rose?"

"They have been summoned by the Student Council President,"  Jennie replied as she sat down beside Irene.

"Why? Did they do something wrong?"

Jennie shook her head. "Then, what's the reason?"

"Maybe because of the upcoming anniversary of our school."

"What's the connection between the school's anniversary and them?"

Jennie looked at Irene in disbelief. "Don't tell me you already forgot what the professor said yesterday?"

Irene narrowed her eyes. "Huh?"

Jennie mentally facepalmed and explained everything to Irene. "Every year our school opened for public and every class prepare some play, games, booths and other for the visitors to enjoy."

"I see."

"So, what's the problem?"

Irene looked at her, confused. "Who's problem?"

"Yours, of course." Jennie said as a matter-of-fact. "Did something wrong happened at your house yesterday? Are you and your parents fought again?"

"No, why?"

"It's just that you're in deep thoughts just now that's why I thought something happened to you and besides your face say so."

'I'm that obvious, huh?' Irene thought.

Irene took a deep breath trying to calm herself. "I'm just nervous for later and tomorrow.

"Why?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday, you know?"

"I already knew that, Unnie. What I want to know is why are you nervous for later?"

"I'm going to confess later to Seulgi." Irene muttered under her breath.

"You what? I can't quite hear you."

"I..." Irene lowered her to whisper. "I'm going to confess to Seulgi later after school."

A wide smile spread across Jennie's face and a happy-sounding squeal erupted from her.

"Oh my god..." Jennie squealed.

"Shut your mouth, you'll attract attention." Irene whispered again. "I know that if I don't confess now, I'll waste my chance but what if I confess to her and she feel disgusted to me and she don't want to be my friend anymore?"

Irene putted her head down on the table. "What should I do?"

"Don't think about the future and just focus on what's going on now."

"But-"

"What happened to grandma, Jennie-unnie?"

Irene looked up and saw her two friends looking at her, curiously. "Well this unnie is goi-"

Irene immediately covered Jennie's mouth before she say everything loud. The two latter looked Irene giving her a 'what's-going-on' look.

She sighed and signalled the two to come closer, which are the two immediately followed. "I'm going to confess to Seulgi later." Irene whispered, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"I'm so glad to hear that!" Jisoo squealed.

Irene mentally facepalmed and signalled Jisoo to keep silence. She looked to Joy expecting that the latter would be also excited but turned out to be not. Joy was in deep thoughts not until Jisoo poked her side.

"What is it?" Joy asked looking at them.

"Did you hear what Irene-u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter