Her Ex-Boyfriend

Let Me Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the show,Lia's phone rang, so she ran downstairs to answer. "Hello honey..." She smiled, that person was her longtime boyfriend. "Yes, I'm fine..." Suddenly her smile vanished. "What? What do you mean? H-how can you say this? Break up?" Tears started running down her face. "You are... getting married?!" She shouted. "I...I hate you! You, you foolish person! I hate you!" She ended the call and sat on the bottom stair. "Poor you Choi Jisu, poor me..." She started crying loudly.

Meanwhile, NCT members were passing there that Mark noticed a girl crying. He stopped immediately. "Guys?"

"Yeah?" Taeyong asked.

"Who's she? That girl..." He pointed at Lia.

"I don't know,let's go buddy... and, I think we don't need to know." The leader took Mark's hand.

"Hyung, you go... I'll come."

"Ok, don't be late Mark Lee..."

"Ok."

He walked toward the crying girl and sat next to her, on stairs. "Hello...?"

"Go away..." She whispered, not looking at him.

"Why are you crying ma'am?" Mark asked, he didn't move a muscle.

"I said go- sunbaenim..." She finally looked at him, and her eyes became wide open, surprised.

Seeing her face, he smiled. "So, you're from Itzy, right?" She nodded. "Then why are you crying? I saw your performance, it was amazing!"

"It's not because of that..." She sniffed. "I'm... he broke up with me... after 3 years! I'm dumb! I'm so dumb that I stayed with him!" She said while sobbing.

"What?!" It took him some seconds to adjust the situation. "No, you're not dumb... hmmm,what's your name?" Itzy was a new band, actually it was their first meeting and he didn't have a lot of information about them.

"I'm Jisu, Choi Jisu... but you can use my English name, Julia..."

"Julia, it's a beautiful name... and as I said before, you're not dumb, you're loyal... he doesn't deserve you, those annoying men..." Mark sighed, disappointed at the man who left this beautiful girl. "You know, I don't like it when people cry, please don't cry..."

"I can't stop, sorry."

"Once one of my relatives cried for one hour and he became blind."

"Really?" Lia asked.

He chuckled. She was so innocent. "No, but crying a lot hurts your eyes,they become r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter