The Pranking Challenge

Solarsido!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, hello everyone!! Solarsido! This is Solar! Hehehe I know this might take you by surprise that I suddenly go live. But, I have to do this silently because Byul will watch if I announce the live streaming." Solar started her live streaming on her YouTube channel. 

Even though the live streaming was unannounced, thousands of her followers quickly joined the live streaming. The 2,9 millions followers surely activated the bell button so they didn't miss any update from the bubbly YouTube celebrity. Solar was known for her cute and cheerful persona and for her fun challenges especially her medley and song cover. Her fame in Youtube brought her to variety shows and eventually singing some soundtracks for dramas.

Her followers, Yongwangnim, had been collecting crumbs of her dating a famous music producer/rapper/radio DJ Moon Byulyi. Even though they never were spotted in the same filming site, the fans found that they shared many twin outfits and jewelries. Another crumb was something like when the radio DJ admitted that she had someone whom she always texted 24/7 apart from family and they had BoA’s song Moon and Sunrise as their theme song. But, things that made both fans were sure they were dating was footage of the rapper helping Solar with filming. It was actually only for a couple of seconds. Solar was filming a video of her going to the dentist when the reflection on the lift accidentally revealed the camerawoman. Some of Moonbyul’s fans who also happened to be Yongwangnim instantly recognized their idol. Persistent fans started to revisit both Solar and Moonbyul videos and found more crumbs such as their signature laugh, mysterious hand and glimpse of each other in their videos.

Fans from both sides were 99% sure they were dating when Solar became a surprise guest on Moonbyul’s radio to celebrate her birthday. Finally, on Solar’s birthday live streaming she admitted that they had been dating for three years and currently living together. The responses were various but most of the fandom celebrated the confirmation. Since then, they became a hot topic for not only became the first lesbian couple coming out but also because their chemistry radiated through the screen.

Yongwangnim flooded the Youtube live chat with questions as to why the sudden live and where the DJ was.

“Okay, Yongwangnim, do you remember the Q&A video number 3 when there was a question about pranking? You asked me if I would prank Byul and my answer was no because it would be very difficult. I told you that Byul can spot me when I lie, but I took that question as a challenge. So, today, I do live streaming to prank Byul. I turned off her Solarsido notification and also made all of her accounts unsubscribe to my channel. So I hope every Yongwangnim who is also Byul’s fans will not inform her about this live. Okay? Please? Please?” Solar cutely begged to the camera.

The chat swarmed with questions.

Accounts? How many accounts does Byulyi have to subscribe on your channel?

What prank do you plan to do?

Eonnie you’re so beautiful and cute!! I love you!!

Solar chuckled, reading the chats. “Byul has 10 phones so she has 10 youtube accounts.” After answering the chat Solar removed her sweater jacket and revealed her cute and y thin strap summer dress. There was nothing wrong with the dress but when the chubby woman swiped her long black hair to the side, the chat went crazier

Hickey prank?

Wait, what?? Are you sure you’re gonna prank her that?

Will Byul Eonnie be okay?

Will you be okay pulling that prank?

Yongwangnim and Moonbyul’s fans found out through the Q&A videos that the rapper was very possessive and protective towards the youtuber. 

“I’m proudly admitting that I’m the possessive one in this relationship.” Moonbyul smirked.

Solar laughed. “Why? Don’t you think I should be the one who is very possessive towards you? I mean your fans call you girl crush. You have so many women celebrity contacts on your phone and you chat with them and even go to their private parties or gatherings.”

Moonbyul scrapped her nape. “Okay, first thing first I am not without reason. Yongwangnim here will agree with me when I say you can create a good atmosphere and chemistry during your reality shows. The thing is that good atmosphere and chemistry will continue behind the scenes and eventually make them become too comfortable with you. At that time, even though we are dating we cannot nonchalantly say we are dating each other. So, those too comfortable people literally ask her out on a date in front of me! So please leave your comment below, won’t you be possessive if you were in my shoes?” The rapper explained herself.

With that reference, Yongwangnim and Moonbyul’s fans started to search for the identity of the too comfortable people. Most of the comments supported Moonbyul’s possessiveness and even cheered her to continue protecting the precious Youtuber.

“Will I be okay? I honestly don’t know. You will find out her reaction. So, what do you think about my fake hickeys? Are they believable? I used maroon and red lipstick. Should I add a darker shade?” Solar showed her fake hickeys. The chat was soon full of suggestions and even debates because some believed that Solar should add a purple color but others believed the purplish complexion was for older hickeys while Solar should present fresh ones.

“Huhm, I think I will add more maroon and create rough edges so they will look real.” Solar soon opened her make-up box and retouched her hickeys. She finished them with some powder to matt them down. The end resu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter