▩ Prologue ▩

His Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When I entered high school, I thought that things would be calm and yet fun. I didn’t expect back then that I would end up in the same high school as a bunch of super hot guys. The three S ; Yoon Seyeon, Han Seojun and Lee Suho. Everyday, girls were losing their minds over them. The three of them were very close friends, it was pleasing for the eyes to see them so cheerful and happy. In my first year in Saebom High School, I had the chance to be in the same class as them though I never actually spoke to them. We were classmates, that’s it. While every girls were trying to get their attention, I was too busy minding my own business. If I had the time to find a boyfriend back then, I think my parents would have thrown me out of the house. “Graduate first, then you can get a boyfriend when you go to college!” as my mom was telling me every now and then. But as everything seemed to be perfect on the surface, things took a turn one night. Like a lot of people, I was ignorant of the reasons behind the actions that happened. The only fact that I knew was that Seyeon was no longer with us. From the way he was smiling, always kind to others, I used to think that he was truly an angel. I didn’t think he would try to fly. A thought, a will to disappear, that’s what took his life away.

After that cold and gloomful night, Seojun and Suho became distant one to another. Seyeon was the bond that was keeping them together, now that he was gone, things were different. Without notice, Seojun stopped coming to school and Suho appeared more and more lightless. As someone who never experienced losing a precious someone, I couldn’t understand their pain, I was only able to imagine it. If I were to lose my older brother or my best friend too, I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter