Stressful mentally&physical

My straight boss 😎💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

9:15 AM 🌹

At work, he entered the restroom thinking that he was the first one there but he was wrong, the boss was there, fixing his necktie and his handsome appearance killing him mentally like always.

He tried not to look lost as the man glanced at him, jeonghan bowed but the male-headed out like usual, he wasn't friendly, sociable, or easy to approach as everyone knew.

He's not cocky but the way he's calm and serious always makes him look like that.

Jeonghan wonders what part of the man he fell in love with, he's sure his type but this young boss's harsh when it comes to working and he doesn't know how a workaholic like him is engaged.

He looked down sadly while washing his hands.

Even if he wasn't engaged, he can't be with the man in that kind of way as he thinks, 'cause he's straight, in fact, straight 100% and he's sure gonna be  Disgusted if he noticed his homouality... 

.... 

 

He was doing his work, as usual, translating, copying, pasting, printing, and helping his partners on his desk, and like usual, some papers needed a sign from the boss, so jeonghan carried them and went there.

Knocked gently before entering, found the male sitting by his office while drinking his coffee, jeonghan approached him nervously. 

" B-boss, this needs to be signed up ~," he said gently, feeling nervous about him, put it in the office and the male took a look at the papers.

As usual, he doesn't talk much.

Jeonghan waited awkwardly, lost in the man's handsome face as he was signing. 

" Is there something on my face?! ". He suddenly asked, looking straight at the pale boy and he flinched cutely while flushing. 

" N-no boss ~." he looked away, biting his bottom lips. 

, he was staring unconsciously at him and now he's sure that this man thinks he's a freak. 

He handed him the papers. 

" Make sure to give it to Mr. Jung, he must have finished the meeting by now. " 

Jeonghan nodded with a small bow, went out after that, and shut the door gently. 

Released a long sigh of relief cause he was so tensed up. 

That pressure he always has whenever he's alone with the handsome boss is no joke. 

 

He headed to give the papers to the vice-president who just had a meeting, on the way he passed by some of his partners who work in some sections as him, and as usual, he doesn't get along with them cause he's the rookie one that came the last three mont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter