โŠนใ€€๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ. โบโฐยนยฒโธยฒยณ

๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐–น๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พใ€€โŠนใ€€๐–ฒ๐–ฌ'๐—Œ ๐–ญ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€€โŠนใ€€๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—!
VQnRd9c.jpg
NOTICEBOARD
NOTICEBOARD
JUNE 12TH, 2021

ใ€€ โŠน Welcome to the noticeboard, which is similar to every other update page youโ€™ve come across. So I know I havenโ€™t gotten that much applications lately but I'm already thinking of setting a deadline. I also have to say that you can apply twice.
JULY 31ST, 2021

ใ€€ โŠน I was planing on setting a deadline like twice in July but ended up pushing it back and ultimately cancelling the deadline as of now due to no submissions. However, I still really want to get the story started, so I think I'm going to set the deadline at the end of August... but I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ll get enough submissions for a full group.
So just of out curiosity for those who are planning on applying, how far along are you on your app(s), and what do you think a reasonable deadline would be? Please let me know in the comments!
Thank you for your patience and the support on the story!
SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2021

ใ€€ โŠน So, I have officially decided on a deadline; November 1st, 2021. Itโ€™s admittedly long ways away, but hopefullyย it will give you guys and me enough time to finish and submit your apps. There is a chance that the deadline may come a little earlier, but time will have to tell.
OCTOBER 30TH, 2021

ใ€€ โŠน Long story short, after thinking it over, I have decided to push the deadline further to November 20th, 2021. The main reason is because I am not really ready to get the story fully started, plus I have been too busy these days to sit down and do concept photos, teasers, etc... With that being said; there's nothing much more to that. See you on the 20th!
NOVEMBER 13TH, 2021

ใ€€ โŠน Hey there, just a reminder that the deadline for this story is officially in twoย weeks! Now, letโ€™s talk about extensions. I have a couple of things going on leading up to the 20th, so I may not be able to update as often when the time comes. Anyways, extensions will go untilย November 27th, 2021, just please tell me if you would like an extension, as well as the plotline(s) you're planning on applying for. This extension chance will last until the 20th, so please tell me within the weeks if you have the chance! After the 20th, I will not be accepting any more extension asks. Thatโ€™s all from me, thank you for the interest in Girls Zone so far, and happy applying!ย Just a little change to the extension deadline, but it is now set to Wednesday, December 1st, 2021.ย 
DECEMBER 9TH, 2021

ใ€€ โŠน I think I have a solid lineup, finally! It was difficult deciding the members and plotlines, but I'm happy with what it ended up as. With that, the member reveals will come probably in the next week or so, I don't know if I'm going to write drabbles/blurbsย as reveals or not, but I'm also going to give hints of the members via emojis.
In the meantime, I will hopefully do some articles just for more context of the Jarang Project and how the public feels about that. Speaking of, I belatedly decided that the auditions would go from March-September and the winners would be announced in September. The reasoning behind this is I didnโ€™t want to clog up October with the announcement of the winners and aespa, so just a heads up if you were to be confused.
JANUARY 25TH, 2022

ใ€€ โŠน A couple of things! First, the miscellaneous chapter. I kind of forgot to do it but finally got around to it, you can find it HERE. And secondly, the languages;ย Girls Zone as a whole group speaking about 6 languages; 5 fluently since Miranda is only conversational in Spanish. But besides that, hopefully itย will help differentiate from Korean. I really have nothing else to say. I am slowly working on the first chapter as well as stuff for the miscellaneous page, so I'll keep you guys updated.
Korean
EEnglishE
JJapaneseJ
MMandarinM
CCantoneseC
THThaiTH
SSpanishS
MARCH 2ND, 2022

ใ€€ โŠน I am finally updating the relationship part-thingy! The point of the relationship thingy is mainly for writing to better understand the relationship between the members. You donโ€™t have to do it right away, but it would be appreciated! But other than that, thatโ€™s basically all from me! Once again, thank you for the interest in the story and please wait patiently for the story to start!
CODE โŠน TURN-IN
OCTOBER 14TH, 2022

ใ€€ โŠน I accidentally took sometime off for this story due to writerโ€™s block, but now I am back, and hopefully you guys are too. Anyways, I mentioned previously that if you would like to contribute somehow to the story rather than just reading, you can! I created a Google form for you to do so. Hopefully the form is self explanatory, but there is a little bitย more information HERE. Your can access the form HERE. Happy writing!
JANUARY 28TH, 2023

ใ€€ โŠน Hey folks! This is just a quick update on the story of Girls Zone, of course.
First and foremost, the upcoming chapter will be released in February. I had a handful of things come up in the last two months, so I've been putting off Girls Zone and applyfics in general. But, I'm getting back into the swing of things and hopefully having more motivation for the story.
Another thing that I wanted to talk about is the Girls Zone contract. I've been debating on the contract for a while, even before I opened Girls Zone and eventually settled on five years.
However, with the last couple of months and just how the applyfic community is unfortunately slowing down, I have ultimately decided that the contract will be downgraded to three years instead of five. I just don't think I have enough energy to write five years worth of Girls Zone, and three years would seem more reasonable and realistic.
This would probably mean less length of chapters and more content over on the miscellaneous page, but it all comes down to me at the end of the day and how I am feeling.
That's pretty much it.
DATE

ใ€€ โŠน loading...