Beginning

Rainbow Love

Once upon a time in a little village in Gwangju... There lived a family of Jungs consists of... Jung Yunho, Jung Nicole, and their precious two 18yr old daughters who dreams that unicorns are real... Yunho had been woken up various of times due to his 1st daughter screaming and sometimes finding her sleepwalking and what hurts him the most when she was trying to commit suicide since she says that the voices had been telling her to do it...

Yunho hasn't had any sleep and sometimes his boss at work find him sleeping throughout their meeting as he was also concerned about Yunho's health... Then one day it got worse... Yunho caught sleeping when his boss slams the paperwork as he snaps it out and types on the computer when the boss asks " Yunho are you sure your ok?" Yunho nods not taking his eyes off the screen as he types...

The boss says " I'm really concerned about you!" Yunho looks at him and the boss was shocked... Yunho had dark purple bags under his eyes meaning he hasn't got any sleep and if that continues his health might be at risk when the boss said " um... Yunho I'll let you sleep here tonight since this is your company and you need to sleep and I'm not letting you go home till you wake up fresh got it!" Yunho gave him a thumbs up...

Later that night...

Yunho brought in a sleeping bag with a extra blanket and his pillow since he already informed Nicole that it's best for him to sleep in his own office as he changed into his PJs and heads to the bathroom to wash up and came back and s the sleeping bag and gets in while placing the pillow in a correct spot as he lays covering himself as he drifts to sleep... 

Around 3:45am...

Yunho was in deep sleep when he heard a whisper "daddy I want to you!" Yunho woke up and saw no one but when he was about to sleep his office door opens slightly without him noticing as Yunho was in a deep sleep... His daughter was there and ready to become pregnant with her dad... She uncovers him not waking him up as she slowly opens his pj button open and finds the opening of his boxers and soon his was in view but what made her stop is the way she was disgusted by herself as she backs up...

She slowly puts his away and button his pj back up and slowly gets out of there before her father notices it... She can't believe that she almost took her father's in but good thing she stopped and she was fully so that means her clothes were scattered on the sidewalk while she was walking taking each clothing off as she picks up her underwear and puts it on then her bra next was her pj bottom and the shirt as she was fully clothed with her bunny slippers and heads inside quietly...

Morning arouse...

Yunho woke up and glances at his clock reading " 7:45am" as he gets up and yawns meaning he had a great sleep as he goes into the washroom and brushes his teeth and looks in the mirror as his eye bags were getting much better they were dark still but the dark purple was gone as he washes quickly and heads back into his office getting ready as he was done wearing his suit and shoes he grabs the sleeping bag and zips it up and rolls it like a sushi and places it behind the couch and folds his blanket very neatly and places on top of the rolled sleeping back along with the pillow...

He opens the main doors and operated the elevator so that the employees and the boss comes... The elevator dings and soon the employees and boss came in... Yunho greeted them as they head into their own places when the boss looks at him and says " well you still have dark bags under your eyes but the purplish is gone I'm glad and I think it's best if you live in your own office from now on and don't mind calling Nicole she was alright with it since she called in!" Yunho nods...

At school...

She was practically swinging slowly back and forth when the teacher blew her whistle and said " ....Jung time to go in!" She gets up and walks to the teachers as they head inside... Who's the daughter and what's her name?... Her name is Aliyassa Jung and who's the sister well her name is similar to hers Alieyassa Jung... Both fraternal twins... Who's the one with horrible nightmares?... Aliyassa is the one who's been having nightmares...

will the boys of EXO come and help them out or will Aliyassa and Alieyassa have the same nightmare?