Some Feeling

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Dahyun's POV)

After the conversation with Sana, I've been laying on my bed for what feels like hours now trying to rethink if what I told her was a weird thing to say. 

 I literally just saw her yesterday, she's gonna think I'm being needy.

Seriously Dahyun? You could not come up something better than i miss you  


"AHHHHHHH"  I screamed into my pillow, which preceeded to banging my head into my bedpost. 

My phone rang, and I wait for it to go straight to voicemail, not really having the energy to conversate with anyone.

But it kept ringing. And ringing and ringing. Till  I decided that the only thing that would make this person stop is when I pick it up.

"What do you want?"  I said in a frustrated tone.

"Choosing violence this morning I see" 

"May I help you, Chaeng?" I said,  calmer this time.

"Why don't you help yourself by getting out of bed and come to school. Don't you have Nationals to prepare for and club members to manage?"

"kk" I cursed out. I quickly  got up from my bed and rushed to the shower.  Too in a hurry to even say goodbye to Chaeyoung. 

We are really out here forgetting responsibilities now huh? Get a gripp of yourself.

I mentally scolded.



I arrived at the campus, already sweating, even when it hasn't been that long ago that I took a shower.  I ran down to the corridors on the way to the club office when Chaeyoung blocked my way.

"Jeez Dubs, calm down. I already gave them a task to do and made up excuses on why you were late."  She says whilst fixing my disheveled hair.

I placed a hand on her shoulder,  panting,  tired from running all the way here.

"Thank you, Chaeng."  I managed to say.

"What the hell were you up to? You're never this,,,, disorganized"  

"Believe me, Chaeng. I don't know what's up with me either"   I replied which made her teasingly smile at me.

"What?"  I say, out of suspicion. 

Regretting why I even asked, Chaeyoung eagerly answered.

"Mannn, you are down BAD.  I always knew Sana had this effect on you but I didn't know her getting back to the dating scene would get you this riled up"  she said patting me my shoulder as if trying to comfort me.

"I don't know what the hell you are talking about" I replied, quickly shoving off her hand.

"Ohhh Dubs. If it makes you feel any better,  I findd you way prettier than that Tzuyu chick. The only thing she has over you is better height. But heeeyyy short IS  charming." 



What Chaeyoung said lingered in my mind longer than intended and it got me into deep thinking during the entire meeting.  

I have never looked at the Sana situation in this perspective.

Is this why Sana's been avoiding me?  Or did I only think she was because she was already busy with someone else? 

I slammed my hand into the table in attempt to stop my thoughts,  accidentally turning all the attention towards me.

Embarrased. I compossed myself  and cleared my throat. Thanking the heavens for the timing.


"Thank you for sparing a few hours  of your day, everybody. We will be choosing  who are qualified enough to send out for Nationals on Wednesday—by vote. Meeting ajourned"

And with that it ended.

I walked with Chaeyoung to my car, as she managed to convince me to drive her home after we get burgers at this new place, just a few blocks away from our school.

The thoughts from earlier has not left my mind. I need answers or else this mf won't ever shut up.

No longer caring how it would look like, I tried asking Chaeyoung.

"Hey Chaeng, how did you know about the Sana dating thing."

"I don't,  I just heard the rumors"

"What were the rumors about?"  amused  by my curiosity  , She teased.

"This is so not like you. I want to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter