Chapter 1

Never Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone has that one person. Someone who's an unfinished story. Just buried in your memory without an ending. Someone who you think about on certain days. Miss a little more on some days. You've both just carried away with life and moved on but you see him sometimes and all the forgotten feelings come flooding out. It hurts because you can't do anything about it other than hiding and pretending everything is alright. Those feelings that were never gone...

Kim Taeyeon checked the map on her phone and looked at the apartment building in front of her. So this is the place… 

She turned her car towards the basement car park as she lowered her baseball cap further down to cover her face. The kid leader parked her car in a corner where she can see the entrance of the car park clearly so she can get out when he gets there. 

I must be crazy…

Taeyeon thought as she opened the text from Tiffany again to check if this is the correct place. It all happened on a whim. She just needed to get it out. Just talk to someone who'd understand her. Her situation. Her grief. Her complaints. She was just accompanying Tiffany on her date with her boyfriend, Nichkhun that night. That's when he got a call from the one guy that was never gone. 

"Khun Hyung! Where are you? I'm on my way home. I can get that CD if you're around"

Jang Wooyoung. Yes, that's the guy… Best friend of Nichkhun and they even lived closer to each other, around the same area.

"Wooyoung-ah, come to 5 elevens, I brought that with me. Tiff and Taeyeoni are also here" 

There was a moment's pause before the answer came through. 

"Ahh out on a date? Hyung, I'm actually with some friends. I'll get it tomorrow then. I'll call you later bye Hyung!"

Tiffany laughed. “What was that? Seems like he doesn’t wanna come here because you said it’s a date”

Nichkhun smiles. “Yeah… he’s been going out a lot lately. I’m a bit worried, to be honest. I mean it’s just down this lane, he could’ve come here” 

Taeyeon smiled. “Hey, how can you complain about someone else when your girlfriend is here?” Everyone laughed at that and she got up taking her smoothie. “However, I should take my leave too. Oppa, take her to dorms safely ok? I’m taking my car” 

“You’re going already?” Tiff whined. “I don’t wanna bother you love birds anymore. You guys don’t get to meet much anyways.” The petite girl smiled and patted her best friend's back. “See ya guys!” 

“Wait, are you ok with driving by yourself this late?” Nichkhun, forever being the gentleman, asked her out of worry. She just put up a OK sign with her hand and smiled as she walked away. 

She stepped out into the chilly night as a cold breeze slapped her face. Her thoughts drifted to the guy in their last conversation without even knowing. Jang Wooyoung. They used to be so close. Probably that’s why he sensed something was not right with me… She remembered when both 2PM and SNSD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter