Of Christmas wine and ulterior motives.

Leave the light on (for me)

Friday arrives and Taehyung is still utterly clueless.

His curiosity seems to peak but never crease, so he's kind of riding a high of anticipation the whole day by now.

Honestly though, he can't believe Jeongguk stuck to his 'no spoiler' policy. Jimin would have caved within a day. But then again, Jeongguk is easily as stubborn as Taehyung himself. Maybe the only reason he did not yet spill the beans is because he hates losing. Would make sense that way.

However. No matter how it came to that, fact is, Taehyung doesn't know what their date is going to be and he is dying to find out.

Earlier this week Taehyung talked to his boss about going early on Friday. Namjoon has been so delighted by the News, he instantly gave Taehyung the whole day off. Which, uhm. Has not been his goal whatsoever. And also only gave him more time to fret.

Okay maybe fretting is the wrong word but, Taehyung has been changing suits for five times now. 

"Classy gentleman style, he said. It'll be fun, he said," the young man grumbles under his breath while slipping out of his current suit and trying on yet another one. 

While buttoning up the vest, he chances a look at the clock. 4pm. He still got loads of time.

An assertive look into the mirror has him nodding at least. Yeah, this one will do just fine. Hopefully.

At first Taehyung had gotten out his bright red Givenchy two piece suit - one of his darlings which he loves to bits. The Kim Taehyung is not one to shy away from bold fashion, especially when it comes to suits, his red baby hanging right next to a glaring yellow one ("the neon pest", like Jimin dubbed it) and a shimmering golden suit jacket. He knows he can pull off those looks, has the confidence to wear such pieces with the assuring knowledge that nobody will recognize him as somebody. He'll just be a fabulous stranger.

But.

He only dares wearing statement fashion when he knows where the he's going!

With that big fat blank in his mind, he doesn't dare going for the Givenchy suit. Puts it back on the rack with a pout. Tom Ford it'll be, then. Right. Classy. He can do classy.

After a little contemplation (and with 'a little' he really means half an hour), Taehyung foregoes his collection of dangly ear piercings in favor of simple studs. Each small gem glistening in another shade of silver, the darkest one fitting perfectly to the light gray pinstripes on his charcoal three-piece suit.

Another thirty minutes later have him succeeding in putting an Eldridge knot into his tie, styling his hair, putting some subtle makeup on and playing scissors-paper-rock with himself over which loafers to wear.

His eyes keep darting to the clock every few minutes.

Jeongguk's gonna pick him up any moment now. Soon, soon, soon.

He adjusts his tie, prays that he won't break out in a sweat despite wearing a light summer suit. But three layers are still three layers. Maybe he should take some medicine, just to be sure.

Soon, soon.

Another look in the mirror, checking the phone, untying and tying the shoe laces.

Taehyung is Not Nervous.

A quick message from Jimin is what finally soothes his nerves.

 

From: Chimothy Jimbo-man

subject: dude.

 

Message:

Tae-Tae, it's literally him who is inviting you out. Not the other way around. He has to fret, not you. You can just enjoy tonight.

Idiot.

 

And, oh. That's right. Taehyung has no reason to be nervous.

Once he's hit with that realization, the whole tension seems to call it quits, seeping out of Taehyung's system with one deep breath.

Taehyung is chill. Whatever happens tonight, happens. Om. Carpe diem and stuff. Yeah, he is totally relaxed now.

The doorbell rings, a somewhat hollow tingle in the big apartment.

Taehyung gulps.

.

Yeah no he is not chill at all.

 

 

Taehyung likes to say he does know how to set priorities. But, well. Sometimes he sets his priorities a little different than other people would. Meaning, he just doesn't notice secondary things at once.

So it needs the surprised gasp on Jeongguk's end and confusion about where the wolf-whistling comes from on Taehyung's end for Taehyung to realize they are not alone. All he saw upon leaving the building was Jeongguk leaning against some sleek silver Hyundai Taehyung has never seen him before with.

And, boy. Jeongguk might not sport a high-class suit from Gucci or Valentino but that doesn't derive from the fact he looks absolutely edible. The attire itself might not be the most exciting, a simple black two-piece over an equally black shirt -wait, is that silk? Holy ! - but what makes it exciting is Jeongguk wearing it. With the thin material of the dress shirt spanning over his broad chest and both shirt and jacket hugging his slim waist, dark hair swept back to reveal some glorious forehead and piercing dark eyes he sure is a sight to behold. 

Mouthwatering, that's what he is. Head-turning.

So yeah. Taehyung takes one long hard look at the younger and then he's gone, hurrying over and pulling him in a bruising kiss. He never said he's big at self-restraint, okay? Sue him. When your boyfriend looks hot like that then you gotta kiss him.

Taehyung ends up being focussed on Jeongguk, and Jeongguk only, and so it's not until the younger's kinda stiff reply to his kiss and the aforementioned loud whistle right next to them that he notices they are not alone.

He reluctantly pulls away and frowns.

In the Hyundai, the door staying slightly open, sits Kim Yugyeom and grins up at him.

Taehyung's head snaps around to Jeongguk, something like betrayal coursing through his veins. (It's probably just surprise if he'd take the time to analyze his feelings but when does he ever?)

"What-"

"Oh, sweet," Yugyeom croons, "Mingyu owes me twenty bucks."

"The heck-"

Jeongguk gives an apologetic shrug, then leans in for a quick peck on his cheek. Taehyung almost keels over. Gosh. 

"Sorry. We need a driver and the others already had things planned."

Taehyung blinks. "A driver? What, why?"

And then there is that sassy little smirk, the one Jeongguk just knows drives him crazy.

"You'll see."

Torn between being sulky because he still has no clue what's going on, endeared at the younger's antics and embarrassed at his unintentional public display of affection, Taehyung gets in the backseat. Jeongguk closing the door behind him like the gentleman he sometimes is. To Taehyung's great relief, the younger joins him on the backseat instead of choosing shotgun. Taehyung is pretty sure he wouldn't have been abe to handle all that secrecy when Jeongguk had opted to sit at the front and leave him stewing in his own brew at the back.

With a suggestive eyebrow wiggle to the rearview mirror, Yugyeom takes off.

"Gotta say you look absolutely gorgeous tonight," Yugyeom quips.

Next to him, Jeongguk glowers.

"Could you please leave complimenting Tae to me, thanks."

Yugyeom just snorts but keeps quiet from then on. In the meanwhile Taehyung is fighting a mad blush, probably the first of many tonight. Without looking at Jeongguk - because he will jump him and make out with him if he does look, Yugyeom be damned - he stretches out his hand on the middle seat until a warm weight lands on his palm, Jeongguk's fingers entwining with his and squeezing.

The drive takes a little while, Taehyung looking out of the window most of the time. He only dares to sneak a peek at his boyfriends twice, and finds Jeongguk unabashedly staring at him, whole upper body turned towards him. It's enough to make his head spin.

They must be somewhere at the outskirts of Seoul when Yugyeom leaves the main road and starts weaving through smaller streets, following the monotone voice of his Navi woman. He parks the car next to what must be a restaurant, situated in a sprawling European-style mansion. 

"Alright lover boys, send word once you are done, Imma meet up with some friends until then," Yugyeom declares and kills the motor just long enough for Taehyung and Jeongguk to fall out of the car before driving off.

Taehyung stares after the retreading car, then turns around to the restaurant. Napoli something-something. Italian, and at least a little posh, judging by the pair of columns framing the entrance. Huh. 

And then his excitement kicks in again.

"You taking me out for dinner?" Maybe he does sound a little giddy, but maybe he also doesn't care.

Next to him Jeongguk tilts his head from side to side and gnaws at his lips. "Yes and no. There is eating included but it's not the main part."

"Uh, okay?"

Taehyung thinks he's got a vague idea of what's going on. Isn't too sure though.

With a nudge to his side, Jeongguk gains back his full attention and then lifts his arm in a silent offer. Taehyung slips his hand into the crook of the younger's arm and gives him a broad smile.

"Lead the way, mister."

So Jeongguk does, taking a deep breath.

They are greeted by a middle-aged prim and proper waiter who is just about to inform them that it's an exclusive event tonight.

Jeongguk nods along and then tells him that yes, he's aware, he made reservations for two on the name 'Jeon'.

And that's how a few minutes later Taehyung finds himself at a table covered by glasses of various shape and size.

"You've taken me to a wine tasting," he murmurs. A little awed, a little touched, a lot in love.

Over the sea of tulips, white wine glasses and red wine glasses, Jeongguk nods slowly.

"Yeah... I thought this was something more exciting than just dinner, something you are maybe familiar with even. ALso, I wanted to try it out too."

Taehyung shifts his foot beneath the table so he can slightly press his ankle against Jeongguk's. He smiles.

"You are adorable, you know?"

Around them, most tables are taken by now. It's that point where despite the amount of people, it gets more quiet by the minute as anticipation settles in. Before all the hushed conversations stop, Taehyung has to check though.

"This is your first wine tasting, right?"

He's a little concerned about the younger feeling out of place, sees him fidgeting with his hands.

Jeongguk nods. "I, yes. I looked up some wine tasting etiquette but I've never done it for real," he admits with eyes darting down.

Taehyung reaches over the table, mindful not to topple over one of the many glasses, and gives Jeongguk's hand an assuring squeeze.

"It's okay, don't worry. Just follow my lead."

That has Jeongguk cracking a little smile.

"Funny how you wanna take the lead even though I am the one inviting you." And then, a lot softer, adds, "Thank you, Tae."

A dozen tiny bubbles go off in Taehyung's chest, rising higher and higher until they pop in his throat. Gosh. What a cutie.

A female voice then rises above all the others and they shut up, turning towards the young woman who introduces herself as the hostess of the evening. She's petite, long blonde ponytail bouncing with every move of her head, posture straight and screaming confidence.

She explains that they've prepared a selection of seven Italian wines they deem most interesting or characteristic. Goes on about how each wine will be served with a little snack at the side before pointing out the spit buckets and printed note cards on each table.

Jeongguk's leg starts to bounce and Taehyung has to squeeze the younger's knee for him to calm down and not rattle the whole table.

They hit it off with Prosecco and a little plate of mixed sushi. Taehyung makes a show of tasting the sparkling wine, purposefully slow in his movements as he first tilts the glass this and that way, then lifts it up to smell at it and finally takes one sip, pushes it around in his mouth before swallowing. His eyes keep flickering towards Jeongguk the whole time. 

Sure enough the younger is watching intently, observing every move he makes and then trying to mirror it. He does look a little lost at the 'Look' part of the tasting, Taehyung biting back a chuckle. He can relate, man. The whole 'observing the tears of the wine running down the glass and how it changes color at the edge' never was his mojo.

It's only when Taehyung takes a pen and starts to jot down notes while chewing on some ebi sushi does Jeongguk falter.

"What-" there is already a hint of nervousness in the younger's voice as he leans over the table, "what are you doing?"

Taehyung purses his lips. "I, hm. I'm taking some notes in case we wanna pick up a bottle or two at the end. Why, not sure what to write?"

Jeongguk hesitantly shakes his head.

Taehyung nods. No surprise here.

"That's okay. For starters you can write down the, let's say, first five words that come to mind when you smell and taste the wine, and if you would like to drink it again or not. After tasting more kinds, you can also start to compare, like, 'better than the first one but not as good as the third' or something. Just something that helps you keep an overview of what you tasted and how you liked it."

"...Okay."

So Jeongguk starts to write down some notes too, then looks around to the other tables before tentatively taking a second sip, effectively emptying the tulip. Taehyung grins and continues writing.

When he looks up, Jeongguk is once more staring at him.

"What the hell is all that stuff you're writing down?," he asks a little incredulously.

Taehyung shrugs.

"Ah, you know. Coloring, different kinds of flavors, finish, duration of aftertaste and stuff."

Jeongguk squints at him. "So you really are a snob!"

He snorts. "Sure, whatever."

"No, really."

With a huffed laugh and an eye-roll, Taehyung concedes. "Yeah well, my best friend is Park the Jimin. If you think his dramatic, wealth-loving hasn't dragged me into a dozen wine tasting events under the disguise of a laid-back after work party night then think again."

"Why can I picture that perfectly," Jeongguk mutters under his breath, making the older snort again.

"Because it's a concept."

"Huh. Snob."

"Yah, you are dating said snob."

Jeongguk pulls a face.

"Ugh."

"Oi!"

Next on the menu are two light-bodied white wines, Vermentino and Soave. Jeongguk almost loses it over the latter when the hostess describes the Soave as dry with light fruity flavors of peach, melon, tangerine as well as a hint of-

"-Marzipan, can you ing believe this, and she's right, she's absolutely right, this one tastes like Christmas sweets, ohmygod! This is sick, Tae, I can't believe marzipan wine is a thing," he excitedly splutters around a mouthful of gnocchis with thyme.

Taehyung makes two mental notes to himself then:

One, to take Jeongguk wine tasting again, with how much fun he's having.

And two, to make the younger spit out the next few sips lest he gets more than just tipsy and ends up embarrassing himself.

Even though tipsy Jeongguk surely is adorable in itself. But they've not even tried half of the wines yet.

When the waiter starts pouring the first red wine, a Valpolicella Ripasso - "the less demanding and more affordable little sister of the well-known Amarone della Valpolicella, ladies and gentlemen" - Jeongguk is slightly taken aback. It's the third glass getting dirty at each table.

"Damn, are that many glasses really necessary? Do you need like, a special glass for every wine or what," he mutters as soon as the waiter has gone to the next table. Their hostess is still rambling on about the flavors of tart cherry jam, dried herbs and white pepper.

Taehyung chuckles and is about to answer when a second waiter approaches to delicately place a giant cheese board in the table's center between all the wine glasses. He gives a thankful nod and waits until he is gone, then snags one of the various cheese cubes. The colorful little paprika stripes look too enticing to be left alone so he has one of those too before finally getting back to Jeongguk's question.

"Well, you don't exactly need a different glass for each brand of wine but it is recommended to use certain glasses for certain kinds. Do you know the basic types of wine?"

Jeongguk shrugs and pops a cheese cube into his mouth. "Red and white?"

"Those are the most popular ones, yeah," Taehyung nods. "Very good. But aside from that, you also have rosé, sparkling and dessert wine. I guess some people are not aware that champagne and prosecco and such do count as wine, so sparkling wine can be easy to overlook. So yeah, those are the five basic types. Sparkling," he points at the tulip, "white, rosé - which we seem to skip tonight, so there is no glass for that, red, and dessert."

His hand skips from one glass to the next, one larger than the other. "And now picture that you can divide these types in sub categories. You can have different glasses depending on the wine's body. A glass for light-bodied red wine looks different than for a medium-bodied or full-bodied one, see?" With that, he lifts the newly-filled glass and holds it right next to a significantly taller one.

"It's got to do with how the flavors of the different types work. At a wine tasting you want to give your tasters the best experience, the whole package of sensations. The choice of wine glasses can make a difference at the tasting, especially for trained tasters or those with an exceptionally keen nose and tongue. I mean." Already holding up the glass, Taehyung takes the opportunity to have a sip and then demonstratively makes use of their spit bucket. Jeongguk watches him with scrunched nose. "I mean, granted I am in no way a sommelier so which exact kind of red wine glass they use is not making a big difference to me. However. It still feels pretty cool to use all those different glasses, no?"

He gives a playful wink to Jeongguk and waits for some kind of remark but it doesn't come. Chin propped up on one hand, Jeongguk is looking at him with a somewhat dreamy little smile, wine completely forgotten. Taehyung blinks.

"What?"

"You are so hot when you talk in snobby," Jeongguk sighs and at his bottom lip.

Taehyung splutters.

 

They are having two more red wines, Jeongguk pulling a face and instantly spitting out the Aglianico. 

"Okay I don't know if it's because that one is a full time wine but if they all taste like that then I am fine with not having full hardcore red wine ever again thanks."

Taehyung chokes on his game stew and actually needs the waiter to rush over and bring him a glass of water to calm down.

"Okay, okay," he wheezes, still chuckling. "We are not going to buy that one."

Jeongguk stares.

"What do you mean, buy?"

Don't laugh, don't laugh-

Taehyung bites his lip, shoulders shaking. "Gguk, you do realize the main reason for establishments to host tastings is that they want to sell their stuff, yes?"

"...Oh." Jeongguk swallows. And then, "Oh! ! I was supposed to take notes."

Taehyung's shoulders just shake harder.

 

To nobody's surprise, Jeongguk is properly tipsy by the time they get to their last wine, voice already just that tad bit louder than usual. He is not the only one though, the general volume in the room has risen up a notch. 

In Taehyung's defense, he did try to be responsible and make Jeongguk spit the wine out once he's done sampling but the younger refused. Said, wine is for drinking and not for wasting, and then took another big gulp. It has Taehyung secretly being glad that Jeongguk thought ahead and asked his friend to play driver for them. 

The final wine of the evening arrives and Jeongguk, half listening to their hostess, squints at the glass as if offended.

"What the is dessert wine?!"

"Language," Taehyung hisses and kicks him under the table. Kicks a little too hard, Jeongguk jolting, knee banging against the table and making all the glasses jump. Taehyung can fling out a hand just in time to stop one of the glasses falling to the ground. Everybody is staring and Jeongguk slowly turns a spectacular shade of red.

Sweet Jesus.

 

Taehyung ends up purchasing a bottle of the Soave, cradling it against his chest like a baby on the whole ride back while Jeongguk is snuggled into his side. He keeps shifting against Taehyung and sighing into his shoulder, the older rolling his eyes albeit endeared.

"You are nowhere near drunk," Taehyung murmurs lowly, hopes Yugyeom doesn't catch it.

"So?" Jeongguk's hold around his waist tightens and he lifts his head to prop it on Taehyung's shoulder. The younger's seatbelt is stretched to its limits in order to accommodate him basically sitting in the middle seat instead of the right seat but he doesn't seem to mind. Just leans a little closer and mouths against Taehyung's ear. "Maybe I just want an excuse to keep touching you."

Taehyung hums, places a hand on Jeongguk's knee and starts rubbing slow circles into the fabric. "Is that so?"

"I'm still here you know," Yugyeom declares loudly.

Taehyung retracts his hand. Jeongguk pouts into his neck.

 

Yugyeom throws them out right at Taehyung's stoop, claiming he has no qualms to leave his best friend in such capable hands or whatever. With one long look up the building - its shining floor-to-ceiling windows and the completely see-through modern foyer - and then another lingering look at Taehyung, he drives off. Shouting a 'Don't forget to use protection, bros' out of the window.

That long weird look from Yugyeom just now has Taehyung remembering why he is against people knowing where he lives. It always makes them reassessing him. He wonders how Yugyeom will look at him next time they meet, after he had enough time to come to the conclusion that Taehyung is rich. Ah dammit. And the guy honestly doesn't seem like he's good at keeping his mouth shut.

Maybe he should sit down and have a serious talk with Jeongguk soon, now that there is a chance of that delicate information to his persona seeping out and reaching all his co-workers. Taehyung dreads how things will shift at work once everybody knows he is not what he seems to be.

Actually-

"Hey Gguk, can you lend me your phone for a second?"

Jeongguk grumbles something but fumbles with his pockets and then hands him the unlocked device before sagging back against Taehyung.

Taehyung tries to be discreet about it and not linger while scrolling through the contacts but finds himself stopping at the one saying "💖BEEF💖".

For a moment stares so hard at it, in utter disbelief, that he doesn't notice the number being saved under that name being the one of his own mobile phone.

"Wait, why the hell am I called beef in your phone?!"

That doesn't make sense, he never works out, is by far not as packed as Jeongguk, never will be. So why...?

One of Jeongguk's hands slips up to Taehyung's shoulder, fingers digging in as Jeongguk shifts weight and makes a show of trying to not topple over. Somehow he smooches his face into Taehyung's other shoulder blade in the process.

"You know... like bf..."

His voice comes out muffled so Taehyung doesn't catch on immediately but after like three seconds-

"Oh. ...OoooOh, I see."

The older face-palms. Almost uses the wrong hand and smashes the big bottle of wine into his face. Yeah he can be dumb sometimes.

Jeongguk's phone goes dark then, and when Taehyung presses the side button it's locked. He curses.

"Oh no no no, , I haven't, I wasn't, I still gotta- unlock it for me again, please, goshingdammit."

Jeongguk does as told.

And then Taehyung scrolls through the whole contact list but. No Yugyeom. Ahhh, would've been too easy.

"How did you save Yugyeom's contact?"

Jeongguk huffs and takes a sweet moment to think.

"Uhm, I think he's Idiot #2 or- wait. Idiot #3 I guess."

"Which one is it?!"

"...Pretty sure it's Idiot #3."

Oh god. Pretty sure, he says. Taehyung pinches his nose and takes a deep breath. No other way to find out than trying, he supposes, presses call and hopes for the best.

"Dude, can you not forget some of your in my car for once?"

Taehyung's knees almost buckle. It's Yugyeom's voice, no doubt.

"Uhm, this is Taehyung actually."

There is a splutter and some honking on Yugyeom's end. Then a pause before he says,

"Did something happen? Do I need to get off the road for this call?"

Taehyung shakes his head. Remembers the other can't possibly see, then. 

"No no, all is good. I just." He purses his lips. Here goes nothing. "I just wanted to ask if you could maybe not talk to others about where I live. I, hm. I guess I can explain next week but until then, could you please not mention it?"

The younger's "Sure thing, bro" comes way quicker than Taehyung anticipated. He huffs a relieved laugh.

"Great, thanks. Have a good night then."

When he hands the phone back to Jeongguk, the other is staring up to him with big dark eyes.

"I made a mistake," Jeongguk whispers, voice apologetic and a little broken around the edges.

Taehyung is quick to pull him in a hug. "It's gonna be alright." He hopes so at least. Taehyung knows Yugyeom is a good lad, the only question is how much of a brain-to-mouth filter he has.

Jeongguk huffs something into his chest from where he's crouching a little, then pulls back and looks Taehyung up and down.

"Gosh," Jeongguk laughs, shakes his head. "This is too much visual for me."

That has Taehyung lightening up at last. He smirks. "What, you think I'm hot stuff or something?"

Jeongguk punches his arm and pulls away, grasping Taehyung's hand and tugging him to the entrance.

"You know I do."

 

Once back in Taehyung's apartment, Jeongguk insists he needs one last sampling of the Christmas sweets wine. And who is Taehyung to deny him anything?

One sip turns into three, and soon enough Jeongguk is giggling and declaring he likes the wine best when drinking from Taehyung's mouth.

It takes the older a moment too long to come up with a witty remark, his mouth hanging slightly open as he just blinks at the vision in his lap, suit jacket gone and top buttons of Jeongguk's black silk shirt popped open. It's enough time for Jeongguk to lean in and into Taehyung's mouth, hot and greedy.

Taehyung's hands shoot up to get ahold of the younger's as Jeongguk leans in more, shifts until he's pressing his whole weight down on Taehyung, having the older sink deep into the cushion of the couch. Taehyung has half a mind to push the wine glass further onto the couch table and away from the edge with his foot, figures there won't be a lot of more wine drinking happen anytime soon.

Not when Jeongguk is like this.

Not when he's Taehyung in, coaxing his tongue out in no time, fingers threading into his hair and pulling, sending a myriad of needle pricks over his scalp.

It's easy enough to forget anything that is not Jeongguk in moments like these. Taehyung is trapped by everything Jeongguk, is a thankful and happy prisoner with no objective to escape. Quick to oblige to the younger's every request, readily opening his mouth further for Jeongguk to take and take and take to his heart's content. 

For a brief moment he wonders when exactly Jeongguk has become that important to him. When he stopped being an irritating co-worker and started to fill out every crevice of Taehyung's heart.

Jeongguk whines into his mouth, somewhat demanding, and pushes his body more insistent against Taehyung.

The heat begins to grow in Taehyung's stomach and- oh.

He tightens his hold on the younger and shifts, turns his body to the side and takes the other with him until he can place Jeongguk next to him on the couch. Swings a leg over the younger's enticing thighs and drops down. Reclaims his mouth while his hands work him out of his own suit jacket and let it drop to the floor. 

With a content sigh Jeongguk falls right back into the momentum, his hands already back in Taehyung's hair, around his neck.

Taehyung struggles to get his hands in the space between their chests with how flush they are pressed together, struggles to his vest. Especially once Jeongguk catches on and grabs Taehyung's wrists, immobilizing him.

"No, leave it on."

With a little chuckle, Taehyung shakes his head and tugs his hands off the younger's grasp.

"Don't wanna get itchy, babe."

He kisses the pout off the younger's face and continues ing his vest until he can slip out of that one too. The heap of gray striped fabric on the floor growing. With two layers gone he feels significantly lighter, the white shirt all that's left, and barely noticeable on his skin.

Jeongguk is still a little sulky though.

"Aw, man. You know, the main reason I went for something sophisticated as our date was so I could get to see you all dressed up in one of your suits, right? Hoped to see you leave it on a little longer."

Taehyung huffs.

"You are unbelievable."

Jeongguk grins up at him. Pulls the shirt out of his trousers and slips his hands beneath, roams them all over Taehyung's sides and stomach.

"I know," he recons. s at Taehyung's chest. "This is not too bad either, though."

"You are such a little ," Taehyung sighs as he arches into the touch.

The grin on Jeongguk's face just widens.

"You like it."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

So Taehyung does.

 


A/N: Ayyyyy there's an update! We are slowly getting to the end of the story (at least that's the plan but who knows what happens on the way there). I set myself the VERY unrealistic goal to get this story finished by the end of year, let's see whether that's possible or not. Honestly, right now I feel like I defo could accomplish it. I am still riding the high of getting selected fanartist of the year on ARA and it feels like I got a huge injection of creativity. (How did that even happen?!?) So. Chances are Imma either update more often for now or Imma start on that other story that's been haunting me for a few weeks now (I've taken loads of notes for that one). 

*squeals*

*runs around the flat*

FANARTIST OF THE YEAR AKDSJBDSAKJFPEHFJPOAWNFJDhJAF

*bangs into shelf*

Also this chapter was sooo fun to write cuz I know NOTHING about wine and wine tasting so I had lots of research to do, I got myself that amazing book that's basically a master wine bible and guys this is such an interesting topic! Ofc there is still a good chance I got something wrong about the whole wine tasting part but it still was fun to write and I tried my best okay?

Anyway, hope you're all doing well, thank you for staying with this story for so long!