It’s a circus luv!

Clown Show

"If you'll give me head, just say that," Winter casually slipped into the conversation during breakfast. NingNing just nodded and smiled y'all, Giselle choked on her banana ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and Karina blinked. 

"WHAT? WHAT THE ?!" She finally asked when her last two brain cells managed to sync together.

"Y'know, gimmie that gawk gawk 3000," Winter wiggled her eyebrows suggestively with a smirk. NingNing took a moment to contemplate her existence, Giselle continued to the banana she was eating, and Karina judged Winter in Korean. 

"I lost my appetite. I'm done," NingNing stood up to walk as far away from this mess as possible. NingNing had never seen such a mess before...

"This isn't even the weirdest thing that's happened today," Giselle said after deep-throating a banana.

"The day just started," Winter sent her a flirty wink.

"Are you serious?? Right in front of my salad?! You guys are ing gross!" Karina YEETED her poor innocent salad across the room in disgust. R.I.P. Kyle!

"Y'all make me sick! BLEUGHHH UGHHH SICK!" she stormed off to probably go disappoint Jesus somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want sloppy top!" Winter whined like a little annoying baby. She'd been begging for that ✨GAWK GAWK 3000✨ all day but Karina was too busy clapping cheeks on PUBG. 

"Who's your Daddy?? Who's your Daddy?! Take it, you !" She yelled, tapping furiously at her phone screen. "Ugh, yess! You like that, ?!"

"Stop having in the dorm!" NingNing shouted after having been rudely woken up from a nap by the sound of Karina every time she killed someone.

"Sorry!" Giselle poked her head through NingNing's door to apologize.

"I wasn't even talking to you," she groaned. God, if you're listening, kill me now! Smite me off the earth, make the ground open up beneath me, please put me out of my misery! I'm begging you! I promise I'll convert, just please take me out! she prayed up to Sky Daddy.

"Beat that bald, no Caillou," Giselle bragged, humping the air.

"Weird flex but okay," NingNing rolled her eyes like a . But just then, a bald cat walked into the room and brushed up against Giselle, purring. "No cap," she boasted. With no other hope left, NingNing turned to the demons. Satan, she prayed, I'll give you top at the red light! Anything to get me away from this damn clown show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you clowns up to?" Giselle asked, riding into the living room on a unicycle looking like Boo Boo the Fool.

"Kicking and taking names!" Karina whooped, going hard at PUBG.

"More like you're getting your handed to you," Winter taunted as Karina died.

"If you know how I feel, why would you say that?" she began ugly crying. "Like you put me in such an uncomfortable situation. Like you know I'm not happy, you know I'm trying to see if it'll work out here and I know that it's not!" 

Winter decided to give her a real reason to cry and went Super Saiyan on her . She slapped Karina's booty so hard it clapped like a school audition. "You can call me Nemo because I'm not afraid to touch the ~"

Giselle followed her lead and grabbed a handful of Karina's booty. "Damn girl, do you with that ?" They closed in on her like wolves about to devour their prey.

"Baby, did you just fart? Cause you blow me away~," Winter husked. 

"I just my pants! Can I get into yours?" Giselle wasn't asking.

"Help, I'm under attack by lesbians!" Karina cried out as they pounced, hungry for ✨🐱✨

"I can't believe I left China to join this circus," NingNing sighed, shaking her head in disbelief. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The circus called! They want their clown show back!" Karina announced, having just gotten off a phone call with Ronald McDonald himself.

"OUCH, do you want some ice for that burn? You trick- !" Winter jeered at Giselle. She'd wanted top at all the lights, not just at the red light...

"Shut yo bubble gum dumb-dumb lookin da faq up!" she clapped back, whipping out a bottle of ✨thot be gone✨ spray.

"Make me, hoe!" Winter challenged, pulling out a can of -Be-Gone🌀

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?? You lil !" Giselle revealed her THICC strap. Winter stopped talking ASAP. She was NOT about to become a bottom. 

"Mhm, that's what I thought. Stay quiet," Giselle mocked, swinging her fake in Winter's face.

". My. ," she spat in defiance.

"Tsk-tsk, thighs but no head," Giselle chided.

"I'm not afraid to slap a ," Winter threatened, cursing at her in 100 different languages with her eyes.

"Do it, I'll enjoy it," she blew her a kiss.

"You little !" Winter blasted Giselle's off with the glock she had hidden in her pants.

"Don't kink shame me, ! So what if I like a little pain with my pleasure?" Giselle passionately made out with the muzzle of the gun. Winter gagged as she French kissed it.

"Let's see how you like it when I beat your !" Winter went to pound town.

"Daddy, chill~," Giselle whined loudly.

"Oh hell no!" Winter smacked harder.

"Harder, Daddy, harder! Beat my into submission~," Giselle moaned.

" this ! I'm out!" Winter left to go buy milk at the store. Sadly, Giselle would never see her daddy again.

"Is it too late to join another group?" NingNing asked, shaking in her stylish let affordable boots. She used to be Happy Llama but now she's just Mentally Disturbed Llama. AND THAT'S ON MOOSE!