Nct leader

T_Y : the sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           NCTLeader

 

'What is taking them so long?!'

 

angry and impatient doyoung lowered the car's window,the two are taking so much time,he's worried something went wrong,they had a simple job to do and he truely wanted to go with them but the members disagree afraid of being exposed since three men dressed in black with masks on their faces will attract people eyes,it's just too Suspicious and the two won't back up and let him replace one of them.... 

 

They parked the van before the Emergency door,luckily no people here,johnny and jaehyun needs to hurry before anyone come,this whole situation is too nerve wracking but it will be worth it because it's for taeyong,their leader,no one can replace him,no one can take his place in doyoung's heart,he's the only bestfriend he have and he will ever have. 

 

The two in the third floor,not many stairs required to reach the van,yuta put his chin on doyoung shoulder trying to get a look his heart beating so fast,it's his first time being in this kind of situation and he's scared espically with taeil's teary eyes and his too optimistic thoughts and words. 

 

Finally johhny apoeared with taeyong on his back,they were fast to open the door and finally doyoung got to see taeyong. 

 

After johnny handed taeyong to jaehyun he got behind the wheel as jaehyun placed taeyong in the last raw of seats,yuta who was sitting next to doyoung helped placing the man with his head supported by doyoung's thighs....

 

 

 

Taeyong.... 

 

 

 

Finally........ 

 

 

 

As the van started to move the four members eyes were looking at the sleeping man with limitless yearning.... 

 

Doyoung allowed himself to caress his purple silky hair.

 

He missed him.... 

 

Taeil grabbed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter