successful yet unhappy

Harsh March
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No!” Seulgi shouted as she tried to snatch back her glass of whisky from the man beside her at the bar counter.

“Seulgi, people are watching. If this leaks out of the press, I’m sure it’ll cause damage on your career” the man, her manager, pleaded.

He got a call from Seulgi’s phone but the one who spoke was the bartender who went through her emergency contacts and asked for assistance because the idol was becoming a little too drunk to handle.

It was a relief that she was in a semi private area and that the only person there with her were 2 old male friends that doesn’t even know her, so it was safe to say that no scandalous fan taken video of her being a drunkard will be uploaded on the internet, but still, she needed to be stopped.

“Give me back my glass!” Seulgi demanded, with slurred speech and her breath reeks of alcohol.

“No! Kang Seulgi stop it!” her manager said sternly, handing the glass back to the bartender for it to be completely taken away.

But the idol was stubborn and asked the server “1 more shot of whisky”

JunHyun pulled the chair beside her and sat, almost facing her, observing her flushed face and her swollen eyes.

“what happened?” he calmly asked.

But Seulgi was too intoxicated with alcohol to answer properly with the story behind, or maybe she didn’t want to talk about it at all.

“who cares?” she spat bitterly. The idol was never rude so it could be the effect of alcohol on her.

Thankfully the man has enough patience to not argue with her.

 

Seulgi do not drink often. Hell, she doesn’t even like anything other than beer and soju.

So there has to be something serious bothering her to be like this.

He wanted to understand what ever she was going through because after all, he sees her like a real younger sister.

“I do. I care for you. Your fans care, your members care”

“right. The members, the fans” she chuckled before gulping down the strong alcohol on her hand.

She was chuckling the last second and she was crying next.

Junhyun never saw her this wasted and messed up before.

The sound of her sobs was heavy to hear and painful to witness.

“I- I can’t breathe” she reached his shoulder, leaning in as if she’s asking for air.

Her face turning pale and only after a few seconds, she lost consciousness.

“Seulgi? Seulgi” her manager held both the idol’s arms and gently shake her, trying to wake her up.

He cursed when he can’t seem to do so.

“Sir, is she okay?” the bartender butted in, wanting to help but JunHyun lost his and yelled at the employee

“You shouldn’t have given her more than 3 shots, !”

 

 

The manager was worried and it that he couldn’t even take her to the hospital because there will be rumors and articles about it, if he did. And the last thing he wanted was to ruin the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter