Better Late Than Never I

I Think I'm In Love With Jennie Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungwan was running late. It’s not a big thing,  she thinks. She rarely hangs out with Irene and Seulgi. Streaming her gameplays is one of the few reasons, but it’s mostly caused by her introvertedness. 

 

The longest time she was surrounded by people was during her team’s championship game, which they won by the way. Of course nothing’s ever better than winning against good opponents, she loves being pressured- the loud cheers that soon fades away as soon as she wrecks the game last minute and scores her team’s victory. 

 

But that doesn’t include the lingering tingle in her gut that tells her to just run to the nearest trash bin and puke. It gets worse sometimes but ever since she met her friends, they taught her how to manage the whole thing discreetly. 

 

Breathe in, breathe out, then get the out and puke. The one and only Kang Seulgi’s words of wisdom.

 

Wendy types into her phone.

 

Be there in 20.

 

A reply from Seulgi arrives instantly.

 

20 hours or minutes? Hurry up, Hyun's getting pissed at a kid here.

 

Wendy replies. 

 

Wut. why

 

Another message comes in.

 

Took the last purple cotton candy. Like how tf can I fight a kid.. Over that.

 

Wendy glances at the car window. Damn.  Being stuck in traffic for 20 minutes is horrifying indeed. 



-----------------------------

 

“Sup…?”

 

Wendy smiles sheepishly while making a peace sign facing Irene. 

 

She makes eye-contact with the latter’s girlfriend, who started to send her weird eyebrow signals, which she understood as a SOS signal. Another fight? Sunmi-unnie works here, doesn’t she? Oh… she must’ve bumped into her after that cotton candy incident.

 

“No worries Wan. My best friend just came home from New Zealand just last week. She should be here any minute. '' Irene says while changing seats towards Seulgi.

 

"Ooooh, is she single

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter