Chapter Nine

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head on was on the table on top of my arms. My eyes were closed as I was sleeping, just then someone poked my cheeks. 

I opened my eyes slowly to see the person. It was Soomin, “What do you want Soomin?” I asked her. 

She had a flirty face on and I rolled my eyes. 

“Do you want to eat lunch together?” She asked, I sighed. 

“Sorry but, I’m eating with Jake and Sunoo.” I told her and she pouted that made me cringe on the inside. Luckily Jake came to me, “Come in Sunghoon let’s go!” Jake told me and I nodded getting up as the bell rang and walked out of the classroom. I sighed and Sunoo came to us as he put his hand on my shoulder, “And she’s back to bothering you?” Sunoo asked and I nodded. “She’s so annoying...” I mumbled loud enough for only Jake and Sunoo to hear. Jake chuckled, “I saw her making that pouty face at you!” Jake told me making me glare at him and smacked him. 

----

It’s now after school. 

I’m at the rooftop waiting for Yujin. I sighed and sat down on the bench that was on the rooftop. 

Yujin still haven’t came and the sun was about to set. So I stayed there for 19 more minutes. 

4 hours has passed. 

I was about to walk out of the rooftop but, on the otherside I heard a voice. I turned around and unexpectedly saw Soomin. 

“Tsk...” I mumbled quietly. She walked towards me and stood right infront of me. “Are you waiting for Yujin?” She asked, I nodded annoyed, she sighed sadly. 

“She told me to tell you that she’s going on a date with Jake abd told me to tell you that she’s couldn’t come,” Soomin told me, I glared at her, “Really? I know Jake wouldn’t do that because he doesn’t even like Yujin! And plus how do I know if you’re lying?” I asked her. 

She was silent until I then heard the door opened from where Soomin had came from. 

I was about to look when Soomin grabbed my face and smashed her lips on to mine. My eyes grew big as I was shocked. When Soomin broke the kiss she was smiling. I looked up and surprisingly saw Yujin, she had tears in her eyes I saw the tears coming down. 

Then Yujin ran out.. 

“Yujin Wait!” I yelled for her but she ignored me as she had already ran inside. I was about to run after but stopped and looked at a smirking Soomin. I looked at her ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter