Chapter Six

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin quickly was about to rush out of the house after leaving a note and some breakfast she cooked for Sunoo at the table. But she looked at the jacket that looked like hers, “Right..it’s supposed to belong to Sunghoon..” She went and grabbed it and shoved it into her bag and ran out then locked the door. She opened the door from Mr. Hwang’s car and sat down putting her bag beside her. “Ready?” He asked and she nodded. 

Meanwhile...

Sunghoon ate his cereal quickly and put it in the sink. He grabbed his bag and he noticed that he had forgotten about something two times already. “MY JACKET!” He yelled in his head and was about to search for it but heard a car honking outside. 

He sighed and ran to the door. 

“Have a good day sweetie,” His mom told him and kissed his forehead, “Mhm..” Sunghoon humed in response and ran towards the car and opened it then went inside to sit down. 

Sunghoon’s mom waved at him and he waved back before closing the door. 

With Yujin...

Again she tried the triple axel, luckily on her first try she finally didn’t fall! Yujin had a bright smile on her face and tried it again, and of course she succeeded again.
Yujin kept doing the triple axel over and over again until she did one more time and fell to the ground on her . 

“Oww…” She groaned from the pain on her right ankle. Yujin rubbed and massaged the ankle and groaned from the pain again. Yujin got up and went to get out of the ice rink, and when she did, she saw Sunghoon! 

“Perfect timing for me to give him his jacket!” Yujin thought and went to grab the jacket. She ran to Sunghoon after getting it and luckily he was close by.
“Sunghoon!” She yelled out his name as he looked up and stood up. “Oh hey Yujin,” Sunghoon said and looked at her hand. 

“Uhm..Sunoo told me that you came to hangout with him after your practice here, and you forgot about your jacket,” Yujin told him, handing it over to him. “Ah! Thank you, I was searching for it this morning,” Sunghoon thanked and chuckled. 

Yujin nodded as the two stood there quietly only for a minute. “A-Anyways..I have to go now, bye,” Yujin spoke after the awkward silence and ran away. Sunghoon looked at her figure that’s walking away from her, Yujin turned a bit to look back.
Sunghoon got surprised and looked away acting as if he hadn’t done anything but stood there. Yujin giggled quietly and kept walking and as for Sunghoon, he looked back at her, but her figure had already disappeared. 

“Sunghoon!” Mr. Kim called for him. 

“C-Coming!” He yelled back and went inside of the ice rink. 

While skating, Sunghoon couldn’t stop thinking about Yujin. She has been stuck in his head for a very long time now! Sunghoon didn’t know what he was doing until then, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter