Chapter Five

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed and practiced with Mr. Hwang at the ice rink. I know I’ve been ice skating for so long but I kept failing. I tried the triple axel but fell down, I sighed and covered my face with my knees. 

“Yujin, you have to focus, I know that you haven’t done this because of school..but you have to focus...and some drink water, you need to clear your mind,” Mr. Hwang told me as he came towards me and helped me up. 

“I’m sorry Mr. Hwang..” I apologized, “It’s okay..just go and get a drink of water,” He told me and I nodded. 

I walked out of the ice rink room and out to get a drink of water, while walking I bumped into someone. “Ow..I-I’m sorry,” I said and got up bowing, the person also got up but then said, “Yujin?” I looked up to see Sunghoon. 

“Sunghoon!” I said back shocked. 

“What are you doing here?” We both asked at the same time, we noticed and chuckled. “You could go first,” I told him, he shook his head, “You should! Girls first,” Sunghoon said and I giggled. 

“I’m just here to..practice, for the next ice figure skating performance, you?” I said and Sunghoon widened his eyes. “Me too!” He said and I widened my eyes. “Wow really? That's cool! Uhm..hope to see you there,” I said and he nodded as we walked away from each other. 

----

“Wow...no wonder why he looks like someone who does ice skating...and my partner 10 years ago..” I sighed and walked my way back to the ice rink room after drinking some water. 

When I got there, I saw Mr. Hwang waiting for me. I walked to him and we practiced again. Of course I kept failing but, I eventually succeeded!
It took me about 4 hours to succeed. And now we’re taking a break, I drank more water as I was sitting down watching the other figure skaters practicing. They were my seniors, we do talk to each other but..not all the time! 

“Yujin, time to head back home now,” Mr. Hwang told me and I stood up nodding as I grabbed my bag and we walked out to his car. 

The car was so quiet as always, I had earpods on both of my ears listening to music while looking out the window. I usually sit at the back, because Mr. Hwang puts his bag in the front seat while I’ll just put my bag next to me. 

It was raining which was very calming for me. I like it when listening to music and when it’s raining. It’s refreshing and comfy for me, cold but under a warm big fluffy blanket makes it much more comfortable and warm. 

“We’re here Yujin,” Mr. Hwang told me. 

“Thanks..” I said about to head out when he said, “Also..make sure to watch the video that I recorded when you were practicing, I’ve already sent you the video earlier, so you could save it and watch it anytime you want.” I nodded and grabbed my bag and ran towards the front door. I looked back and saw Mr. Hwang was already driving away. 

I knocked on the door seeing Sunoo opening the door. “Welcome back noona!” Sunoo greeted as I smiled. “Isn’t it time for you to sleep?” I asked as he made space for me to walk in. 

“YAH! I’m no kid anymore..geez, and you still treat me like that?” He pouted, “But..mom and dad said that they’ll be in Australia for 10 days,” Sunoo told me. I turned to him when taking my jacket off and hanging it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter