Chapter Three

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was laying on the sofa with my vision upside down, my left arm holding my red popsicle and my right arm outstretched. My mom looked over to me, noticing what’s wrong. “Thinking about him again?” She asked.

As I sighed, threw the popsicle stick away at the nearby trash can and I nodded my head and sat back up. Yes! I tell my mom everything whenever something’s wrong because you can’t hide anything from mothers. She sighed and put down the broom and walked towards me as she then sat down next to me. 

“Still looks like Sunoo’s friend, Sunghoon?” Mom asked and I nodded again, I looked over at her, “Why is he even in my dream?” I asked and she shrugged. “What do you even dream about?” She questioned me as I thought for a second and responded with, “The ice rink here, in Korea,” She nodded. 

“He even looks like my partner 10 years ago..” I told her as she made her eyes widen a bit with her eyebrows up. “Your partner?” I nodded and sighed, "Now..I don’t even know what to do anymore..” I said and mom put her hand on my shoulder. 

Mom stood up and walked to the basement grabbing something out, I looked and my eyes widened. “Your fortune teller things? What is this supposed to do?” I asked surprised, “It’ll help! I think..” My mom responded back and made me sit on the ground. 

She closed her eyes and then opened it after a while. 

“I see..” She suspiciously said then looked at me with a serious expression. 

“W-What?” I stuttered. “You’ve dreamed about him and think about him..but you also don’t want to dream nor think about him. You want everything to stop but, you’re also confused…” My mom told me. 

My eyes widened even more as I was super shocked, because what she had said was right. “If you don’t want to think about him anymore then, all you’ll have to do is meet with him, talk with him, tell him everything...but if it doesn’t work then...that’s not him, that’s not your partner who you’ve practiced with 10 years ago sweetie. But..” 

I was desperate to know what she’s gonna say next but not expecting her to start putting everything away! “WHAT!? Mom! But what!?” I asked, shouting a bit, she sighed and looked at me, “He might be..dead,” she responded back. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

*growl* 

Sunoo and Jake looked at me, “Hungry?” Jake asked and I nodded. “Lets go to a cafe!” Sunoo put his hand up and we nodded. “Ah~” I leaned my back to the chair after drinking my caramel macchiato, they laughed. “HEY! Eat your two cakes and sandwiches too!” Jake yelled, I took my fork and stabbed into the cake and started eating them. 

“Aish..this guy really eats sweets first?” Sunoo mumbled. 

“Not my fault that I wanted sweets,” I told him with cakes in my mouth while munching, “EAT WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!” Jake yelled, shoving more cakes into my mouth making me choke a little.

----

Another day in life, and still thinking about my partner that I had 11 years ago…”I miss you..” I whispered as I looked outside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter