Chapter Twenty-six

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you sunbaemin," Niki thanked him and bowed. "Eyy, no need to call me sunbaemin! Just call me hyung or Hyunjin hyung," Hyunjin told Niki and Niki nodded. "By the way..how did you get up there?" Hyunjin questioned concerned. "I threw a ball up there," Niki told him as he pointed to the ball that Heeseung and Jungwon were playing with. "Ah~" Hyunjin nodded. 

Sunghoon went and sat back down as he sighed and took out his phone and went to instagram. "Already missing someone?" Jake questioned him and sat down next to him. "Ahh.no, just nervous," Sunghoon responded and looked at the photo that Yujin had posted with her and Sunoo were in the mall. "Hmmm, no need to! I bet she also likes you," Jake told him and Sunghoon smiled at him. 

Hyunjin chuckled at Heeseung and Jay teasing him from being single when he looked over and saw Sunghoon and Jake. He smiled as he yelled, "Hey you two! Come over here!" Hyunjin waved his ahnd as Sunghoon and Jake looked up and walked over to them. "Yeah hyung?" Jake asked as Hyunjin chuckled, "Nothing..just don't want you guys to be left out," Hyunjin told them and they smiled at him. 

"Ah! Let's play hunting!" Niki said and Jungwon smiled widely and nodded. 

"Hunting?" Hyunjin questioned with his one eyebrow raised. 

"It's a game that Niki and Jungwon had made up...which is hell," Jay told him, "Hell?" Hyunjin looked at Niki and Jungwon. "All of you are the animals while me and Niki are the hunters!" Jungwon told them making the four hyungs become nervous except for Hyunjin since he's confused. "Ready...set...go!" Niki yelled as Heeseung grabbed Hyunjin wrist and ran. "Uhm, where are we running to?" Hyunjin questioned him. 

"WE HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE KILL US!" Heeseung responded in fear. 

Heeseung found a place for where the both of them could hide. And as Hyunjin looked at the corner, he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter