Chapter Twenty-two

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This?" Sunoo grabbed a neon light pink heart out as he showed it to them. "Ooo~" Niki went to Sunoo and grabbed it as he put it in the cart. "What I only see is girl things, which team are we? Yujin noona's team?" Jungwon questioned as thy laughed at him. "I guess we are then~" Niki shrugged as Sunoo chuckled and Jungwon also did the same. 

And with the hyungs, their cart has boy things. 

"Seems like we're team Sunghoon," Jake said as he looked in the cart and they did the same and laughed. "Here! What about this?" Heeseung went to grab a skate. Jay and Jake gasped, "YES!" The two yelled but not too loud. "Anyways, what else?" Jay asked and they started searching for more. 

---- 

"Oh wow..." The separated teams said as their mouth dropped after seeing what they saw of what each group had bought. They all then laughed, "I guess we were in Yujin noona's team!" Niki nodded and they laughed even more. "Okay okay! Enough laughing, let's get started on decorating!" Heeseung yelled as he clapped his hands and everyone went to work, with the help of the staffs and manager. 

 

Sunoo nodded as he pictured the place with his two fingers as a check and put them into a picture frame. 
"What are you doing?" Jay questioned the younger as Sunoo nodded, "I'm observing..." Sunoo responded back as Jay who was holding bunch of papers looked at everywhere Sunoo was looking at. "Hmm.." Jay hummed and then walked away. Sunoo put his arms down then put them to his hips proudly and smiled proudly. 
"Okay! Now let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter