Chapter Twenty-one

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now monday but still their break from recording. 

Yujin had already gotten well and the sickness had already went away. But something kept bothering her...she sighed and flopped down onto her bed as her eyes were closed and she was faing the ceiling with her arms and legs spread out. She opened her eyes looking at the ceiling when she remembered something. 
"No no no...did I really just forgot to hangout with Sunghoon last Saturday!?" Yujin yelled and sat up, she groaned, she then fell back down moving around. 

She faked a cry when all of a sudden she heard someone calling her. 
Yujin got up and grabbed her phone from her bedside table and check the ID caller. "Sunghoon..." She mumbled and picked up the call. 

"Hello?" 

"Oh..hi, uhmm.." 

"Look, Sunghoon...about last Saturday-" 

"No no, it's okay! I also forgot about that day...so that's why I called you" 

"O-Oh.." 

*Chuckles* "Why not hangout today then?" 

"What?" 

"Let's hangout today...but if you have something else to do then-" 

"No no! I don't have anything to do, we could hangout today" 

"Great, okay then, I'll come to your house" 

"Okay, bye" 

"Bye- WAIT!" 

"Hm?" 

"Don't wear skirts..I don't want you to get sick again" 

*Laughs* "Okay okay...I won't" 

"Okay..well anyways..bye- I mean, see ya" 

"Mhm..see ya" 

They ended the call as Yujin then got up and started getting ready. 

---- 

"UGHHHH!" Sunghoon yelled in frustation as Sunoo patted his back. "Come on! Which day are you gonna confess and we'll set everything up," Jungwon told the older as Sunghoon sighed, "I don't know...you pick.." Sunghoon mumbled with his hands on his face. 

Sunghoon had already got ready and they made Sunghoon hangout with Yujin just because he forgot about that day. 

"Hmm...maybe April 1st?" Heeseung said but was smacked on the head after that, "OW! JAY!" Heeseung yelled at him, "Stupid! April 1st is April Fools you stupid. She might think that it's a prank!" Jay told the older, "What!? Atleast I'm trying to find which day he should confess on!" Heeseung yelled and Jay rolled his eyes. "We'll need time to prepare everything...what about April 17th?" Sunoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter