Chapter Twenty

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" Alice said as she was on the house phone. "Hello, it's Sunoo, Yujin's little brother...uhm, is Yujin noona there?" Sunoo said as Alice face was a bit shocked that he called. "Oh! She's I'm her room," Alice responded back, "Okay! Could you put her on the phone?" Sunoo asked as she sighed, "I'm sorry..but she can't..." Alice told him making him confused. "Why?" Sunoo questioned, "Well...yesterday, when she came back home, she got sick," Alice told him. 

And when she told him that... 

There was no response, "Sunoo?" Alice called his name, but no answer. Again she said his name but..no answer, she sighed, "He might've hung up already-" And as she said that. The doorbell rang, Alice walked towards the door and unlocked it as she then opened it to see Sunoo and the others. "Where is noona's room?" Sunoo asked Alice, "U-Uhm...follow me," Alice spoke and they all nodded as she headed upstairs and the others followed from behind. 

---- 

While Yujin was in he dream, Alice told them to wait outside of her room while she'll wake Yujin up. 

Alce walked into Yujin's room and saw that Yujin was asleep. Alice went to her and softly shook her, "Yujin...wake up..." Alice whispered. 
Yujin groaned quietly, weakly and softly as she slowly opened he eyes and turned her body that was facing the wide window to Alice. "You have visitors.." Alice whispered to her, "Visitors?" Yujin said confused as Alice nodded and head towards the door. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter