Chapter Two

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunoo!” I yelled for his name. I rubbed my hair with a damped towel and walked to find him, “Where is this guy?” I thought and went to his room. 

I knocked on his door hearing a, “Come in!” I opened the door and I saw him with his friends. “O-Oh..” I looked at Sunoo with my right eyebrow raised, “Did mom and dad let your friends come over while they’re away in their honeymoon? ‘Cause I don’t remember them saying yes,” I asked and he gulped. 

I sighed, “As the best older sister..I’ll not tell them.” He smiled, “But don’t bring all your friends because, I’m not cooking for a bunch of boys!” I yelled getting out of the room. 

“Okay Noona!” He yelled back. 

“YAH!!” 

__________________________________________________________________________________

”Does your sister really hate being called ‘noona’ all the time?” Jake asked, “Nope! She just doesn’t want me to say it infront of my friends- aka you guys- because she says that it’s ‘embarrassing’ but I don’t think hunk it is..” Sunoo responded with his two fingers up making quotes. 

I laughed. 

Jake looked at me, “Oh yeah! Yesterday, why were you shocked when you saw Sunoo’s older sister?” Jake asked and I looked up to the ceiling. 

“I don’t know? But do you guys still remember about that girl I’ve told you guys about 10 days ago?” I said and the two nodded, “You said that she’s an ice skater, like you?” Sunoo spoke as I nodded. 

“Isn’t your sister a ice figure skater too?” Jake asked and Sunoo nodded. 

"But I don’t think she remembers meeting any boys,” Sunoo responded. “Yeah I don’t think it’s my sister!” 

I sighed and looked at them then to the ground where our snacks were at. “I wish to meet you again..” 

 

“SUNGHOON! WAKE UP OR YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE!” My mom yelled at me making me wake up from my sleep and rushing doing my morning routine and running downstairs. 

I panted half way when going down the stairs. “Hey Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter