Chapter Eighteen

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Min parked after arriving to the place where they were gonna record and had left off. 

Yujin grabbed her bag and walked towards the makeup crew, Yujin had no makeup on so they quickly got her ready. 

And while she was getting ready, Sunoo and Sunghoon had arrived! The two got their makeup ready and were now waiting to get their hair done. They wore the same clothes that they wore before, it was washed and clean so they didn't had to worry. "Yujin noona!" Sunoo yelled making her turn from the director and smiled at Sunoo who's running towards her. 
He hugged her and she did back as he then broke the hug. 

Sunghoon came and smiled and she did the same back. 

"Someone's happy today," Yujin said and looked at Sunoo. "Yep! Yesterday was fun!" Sunoo said and Yujin chuckled with Sunghoon. 

"Okay guys, time to start!" The director yelled out and everyone got ready. 

---- 

"Jungwon-ssi..." Niki lazily said as he was feeling dizzy, "Hm?" Jungwon responded still looking at his phone. "Could you give me the blanket," Niki told him as Jungwon grabbed the blanket besides him. Niki put the blanket on his body, but was hungry. His head was hurting too much so he asked Jungwon again, "Jungwon-ssi.." Niki lazily called his name again. "Hm?" Jungwon again hummed in response, "Could you make me miso-soup or okayu?" Niki said as Jungwon thought then spoke. 

"Do we even have the ingredients?" 

Niki shrugged, "I'll ask Jay hyung," Jungwon said as he got up from the couch and went to the room. 
"Jay hyung," Jungwon called out for the younger and Jay popped his head out from his blanket, "Hm?" Jay hummed and Jungwon looked at him, "Do we have any ingredients to make miso-soup or okayu?" Jungwon asked as Jay got out of his blanket and looked at Jungwon confused. 

"Wae?" Jay questioned. 

"Well...Niki told me if I could make some for him, even though I can't cook," Jungwon responded back making Heeseung pop his hed from his side of the bed, Heeseung then got out of his bed and went to the living room where Niki was. "NIKI!" Heeseung yelled making Niki open his eyes, Jake who just took a shower came out with his clothes on and wet hair with the towel on top of his head rubbing it on his hair. 

Jake came to the living room, "What's wrong with Niki?" Jake asked as he came towards Heeseung. 

Jay and Jungwon came and saw a coughing Niki. Jungwon went and touched his forehead, "OH SHI- You're hot!" Jungwon yelled, "I kow right..I am so hot," Niki joked weakly, "YOU'RE SICK!" Jungwon yelled at him making Niki flinch. "Yah, be quiet Jungwon!" Jake told the younger and Jungwon pouted. "No wonder why he was asking because..okayu is a Japanese rice porridge," Jay said as he showed the others on his phone. 

Jungwon nodded. 

Heeseung looked at Niki and picked him up, "Jay make the okayu, if we don't have the ingredients then go buy them with Jake. Jungwon, you're in charge of watching after Niki while I'm gonna be on the phone with our manager," Heeseung ordered and everyone of them nodded. 

Jay looked in each cabinet, luckily the recipe was simple! 

Just water and rice which they have. Jake took the rice and Jay grabbed the water bottles, "It also says we could use chicken stock or miso to flavor the broth," Jake said as Jay went to search for the things that jake said. 

Meanwhile, Jungwon was looking after Niki as Heeseung dialed their manager's number. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter