Chapter Sixteen

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were done for the day after recording the last scene of episode 5. 
"Thank you all for your hard work! Tomorrow will be your guys break!" Mr. Min yelled, we all thanked each other and I saw Sunghoon and Sunoo. I went to them, "Hey guys!" I said waving at them, "Oh! Hello noona!" Sunoo said back. "Thanks for both of your guys hard work, you guys did really well!" I told them and smiled, "Eyyy...don't try and flatter us~" Sunoo told me and I chuckled as I playfully rolled my eyes. I looked at Sunghoon who was also looking at me, he then quickly turned his head to act as if he wasn't looking at me. 

I smiled. 

"Well..I gotta go now, maybe tomorrow let's hang out?" I asked the two and Sunoo excitedly nodded. 
"Okay! *chuckles* You guys could ask if the others wants to come, well anyways..bye!" I said and ran away. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

"We're home!" Sunoo yelled out as we took off our shoes and putting our jacket on the jacket hanger. "Welcome back hyungs~" Niki greeted us as we looked at him confused, "That's weird.." I said. Sunoo nodded with agreement, "You and Jungwon would always chase each other and stuff." Sunoo said and Niki laughed awkwardly, "Well...I maybe or kinda..locked him outside in the backyard..." Niki told us making our eyes widen. 

"WHERE ARE THE HYUNGS!?" Me and Sunoo yelled. 

"Also outside.." Niki mumbled, we sighed. "Just let them in..." I told Niki and he shook his head, "They're crazy!" Niki told us, "Well it's too cold outside and they might get sick," Sunoo told Niki and he sighed, "Fine.." Niki gave up and we walked towards the backyard door. 

Niki unlocked it and opened it as they other were shaking and freezing. 

They looked our way and started running towards the door and came inside. 

"Ahhh..." Jake grabbed his blanket on the couch and wrapped it around himself, Jay changed into some warmer clothes, Heeseung put the heat on and Jungwon glared at Niki. "COME HERE YOU BRAT!!" Jungwon yelled, "Hey hey hey! Calm down, now's not the time to chase each other around," I told Jungwon holding him back. Niki was behind Sunoo as Jungwon glared at him angryily and scarily. 

"Come on," Sunoo dragged Niki into the living room and made him sit down as Jay came back. 

"Aish..why did you also have to put us outside? We did nothing!" Heeseung told Niki and Niki pouted, "It's because you guys were too loud.." Niki murmered. 

Jay sighed and sat besides Jake. Jungwon and I went and sat in the living room couch as I looked at Sunoo and Sunoo looked at me. "Well..tomorrow is our break, and...Yujin noona asked if me and Sunghoon hyung wants to hangout tomorrow, we said yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter