Chapter Fifteen

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been about 10 weeks since we have acting. We've finished episodes 1-4, and there's 20 episodes in this k-drama that Mr. Min made. It's tiring for me and Sunoo because we're idols and we have to do our schedules but, we'll sometimes skip them all and the other members would have to do the whole schedule by themselves. 
And right now we're recording episode 5, me and Sunoo were just sitting and eating snacks because it was Yujin's scene when she is fighting with some girls who are the bullies in the drama. "Not gonna lie my sister is looking cool though," Sunoo whispered as I hummed in response quietly. 

The girls surrounded her and Yujin smirked, "Come on at me..." She said gesturing them all and they did. 

They started fighting as me and Sunoo were amazed. "Oh!~" Sunoo quietly said trying to keep quiet, of course Yujin didn't actually hurt them all even though it looked like it, and when they were done everyone clapped. "Great job! Now let's get to the next scene!" The director yelled, "Already!?" I yelled and Sunoo looked at me also shocked, "That was like the first shot and it was that perfect?" Sunoo said suprised and I nodded. 

Yujin then came towards us, her makeup that had fake brusies looked real, even the fake blood on her lips. "You look like a bad girl," Sunoo luaghed and Yujin rolled her eyes, "Well you're the stupid brother in this drama," Yujin reminded him and Sunoo rolled his eyes too. I just chuckled at ther behaviours, "So how'd I do?" Yujin asked the two of us, "You did good- no..amazing! Right Sunghoon," Sunoo said and I nodded with agreement. 

"Seriously though, they taught you that and you learnt THAT FAST?" I said and Yujin chuckled awkardly, "Well..I'm just a fast learner," Yujin said and Sunoo nodded, "That's my sister right there~" Sunoo pointed and we laughed. 

---- 

"Do you trust me?" Seoyeon asked and Hana looked at him confused, "Trust you on what?" Hana questioned. Seoyeon stepped forward and Hana stepped backwards. Seoyeon kept stepping forwards and Hana did the same but backwards. Until then she hit the wall, Hana tried going to the left but Seoyeon blocked it with his left hand slamming on the wall, so Hana tried going to the right but again was now trapped. 

Hana's heart was beating fast, she felt Seoyeon warm breath on her, she looked down but Seoyeon lifted it up. 

"Don't look down but at me," Seoyeon whispered. Hana's eyes were shaking, and as Seoyeon came closer and closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter