Chapter Fourteen

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's night time once we got to the park where some families, friends and couples were at for stargazing. 
We've already bought the stuff and snacks for free, so we'll just have to return the stuff after. "Here, here~" Yujin whispered to me so that she wouldn't disturb anyone, I chuckled quietly at her and followed her to the top hill where no one was at. "This seems like a perfect spot," I spoke normally and she nodded. 
I placed the blanket down and Yujin placed the bag of snacks and our two drinks down as we sat and layed back. 

The stars were beautiful, we haven't even spoke. Only eating sounds were heard from the both of us. 

That's when I spoke, "It's pretty, huh?" I questioned and Yujin hummed in response, "Very..." Yujin said. I looked at her and saw her smiling, "Thank you.." She then said as she turned her head at me, "For what?" I questioned again and she chuckled, "For making things up after what happened before...you made me forget that scene while having fun talking with you and catching up with each other," Yujin told me as I smiled. "I should thank you too," I told her and her face went to confused. 

"Wae?" She asked. 

"Because...you've made my day today...a very happy and special memory," I responded and she smiled, "You too.." She looked back up to the sky. "Oh! A shooting star!" Yujin pointed as I looked, "Hey! Make a wish," I told her and she looked at me confused, "Wae?" She questioned, I chuckled. "Because it says that, "A shooting star is said to possess a certain type of magic, one that grants you good luck and positive energy flow in your life. Legend also says that anyone who is lucky enough to witness a shooting star should make a wish!" So...let's make a wish," I explained to her. 

She nodded and looked back up to the sky and closed her eyes as she put her hands together and I did the same. 

"I wish all the happiest luck and life for myself and Yujin," I wished in my head and then opened my eyes to see Yujin still wishing for something. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

"I wish for me, Sunoo and his friends for luck, success and happiness..." Yujin wished and then opened her eyes, she turned to Sunghoon but to already see him looking at her, "Have you been staring at me?" She questioned and Sunghoon went back to reality, "S-Sorry..." Sunghoon apologized and looked at the sky. 
He heard Yujin chuckling, "What?" He questioned and she shook her head. 

"Nothing.." Yujin responded and Sunghoon nodded with a hum back for response. 

---- 

Sunghoon walked Yujin home safetly, when they got to her house, she turned to him and smiled. "Thanks for walking me home...you really didn't have to," Yujin said as Sunghoon smiled, "I only did it because I care for you and because it's too dangerous for girls to walk alone at night, you won't know if you'll get kidnapped or something~" Sunghoon said with a grin fixing his bangs as Yujin chuckled. 

"Well...anyways, see ya!" Sunghoon said and waved her goodbye, Yujin also waved back and smiled as she watched him walk away. 

She just stared at him, he was almost far away as she then remembered something. "Sunghoon!!" Yujin yelled hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter