Chapter Thirteen

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Vitural Reality," I said and Sunghoon nodded. "I thought that it'll be fun to come here," Sunghoon said and I nodded, we got into one but there was one player only. So I watched Sunghoon play, and it was really funny not gonna lie! 

"AHHH! Yujin help me! What do I do!?" Sunghoon yelled for his dear life, "Just kill them! " I yelled back, die laughing as I took a video of him. But then, the VR feel off and the was now laying on the floor breathing heavily. I chuckled bending down to him, "Had fun?" I giggled and he glared at me. "Shut up.." Sunghoon told me an I laughed, "Yu should've seen what you did! Jumping around, you're just like a penguin," I told him while laughing. 

He pouted and started laughing with me. 
I then put the VR on me and started playing, instead of being scared fast, I got scared slowly. "How do you- oh.." I said and started killing the zombies, "AHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I saw a huge fat monster, "HELP ME! SOMEONE!" I yelled the top of my lungs and heard Sunghoon laughing. 

And yeah..we decided to get outta the before we become crazy. 

"Wanna go to a cafe?" Sunghoon asked and I nodded, we walked our ways to the cafe and then finally got there! 
We got inside as the bell rang and then a maid came towards us, "Hello! Welcome to Ichigo and bakery cafe, where we serve you lots of taffe, what would you two lovely couples like to order?" She politely said as we got flustered! "A-Ah...we're just friends," I pointed at Sunghoon and  I. "Oh! I'm so sorry," She bowed and I chuckled, "No no! It's okay, but...what are on your menu?" Sunghoon said and she grabbed a menu out handing it over to the both of us. 

After a while of looking through them. We gave it back and said, "I'll like to have a cafe latte with a matcha cake," I ordered for myself, "And I would like a americano and chocolate cake." Sunghoon also order as she nodded and wrote them down. "Please follow me to your seats," She said and walked away as we followed her, we got to a table and she bowed, as the two of us took a seat. 

"Both of your orders will be here in some minutes, But..." 

We looked at her confused, "C-Can I have a picture with you two? I-I'm a huge fan," She shyly said. I chuckled at her cuteness, she went from polite to shy. 
"Of course, anything for such a beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter