Chapter Twelve

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now we’re all sitting on the couch, awkward silence filled the room as no one even spoke.

“Shall we introduce ourselves?” Someone asked and they nodded. “But! Except for me and Sunghoon,” Jake said pointing at himself and Sunghoon. 

I chuckled at him and smiled. 

“Uhm, I’m Yang Jungwon just call me Jungwon. I’m the one who almost hit you with my shoe and I’m the youngest leader,” Jungwon introduced himself and I smiled. 

“Nice to meet you!” I said and he bowed. 

Someone then yelled, “Hi! I’m Park Jongseong, or call me Jay. I’m ENHYPEN’s mood maker,” Jay bowed and sat back down. “He seems talkative,” I whispered to Sunoo and Sunoo nodded whispering back, “He likes meeting new people since he’s the only child in his family.” 

I nodded understanding and smiled at him, “Nice to meet you!” I said and bowed my head. 

“H-Hi!” A male stuttered shyly, I smiled and giggled at him. “I’m the one who had Jungwon hyung’s phone. My name is Nishimura Riki, or call me Niki. Everyone calls me little MJ. And I’m ENHYPEN’s super dancer and maknae!” 

Niki said and hugged his knees as he was feeling shy, I smiled brightly and softly at his cuteness. “Pleasure to meet you,” I bowed my head and he did the same back but shyly. We all laughed at him as Jay patted his head. Someone sighed and said, “I guess I’m the last one...*sighs* Hello! I’m Lee Heeseung, call me Heeseung! I’m the playful and curious oldest,” Heeseung said and I smiled. 

“Nice to meet you too,” I said and smiled. 

---- 

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I’ve gotten closer to the members, I unlocked the door and opened it to hear yells. It was in the living room, I went there and just stood there, but then head a familiar voice besides me. “Don’t worry about this...we’re always loud and they’re always like that, so it’s basically normal,” I looked and saw Sunghoon looking at the others then to me. 

He smiled, I smiled back and looked away. 

I then heard him sigh, “Look...what you saw that day on the rooftop was a misunderstanding. Soomin just grabbed my face and kissed me, I didn’t even know that you were there,” Sunghoon told me. It made me look back at him, he was still looking at me. “Sorry..” Sunghoon apologized. I shook my head and said, “I should be the one to say sorry..I was the one who ignored you, sorry,” I smiled softly at him. Sunghoon smiled brightly and then questioned, “Soo..are we good now?” I nodded and he smiled even more but it turned into a shy smile. 

“I know this is a sudden question but...c-can I have your phone number?” He asked and I widened my eyes but then smiled. 

“Of course!” I responded and we exchanged numbers after that, but he then he asked, “Uhm...since we’re having a break tomorrow...is it okay if...we hang out and catch up with our lives?” Of course I nodded. I did wanted to talk to him after a long time I then questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter