Chapter Ten

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While looking at myself in the mirror fixing my hair and white dress.
I sighed and looked at myself again then thought, “Looks more like going to prom or getting married..” 

“Yujin! Hurry, we have to go!” Sunoo yelled from downstairs. 

I walked out of my room and ran downstairs seeing my parents and Sunoo.
When I walked towards Sunoo my mom smiled. “You guys have grown up so fast, and now you guys are graduating, well...tomorrow.” My mom said and we laughed, “Come on now! Don’t wanna be late,” Mom said and we walked out of the house heading to the car as our dad followed behind. 

----

“Stay safe! And when the celebration is done then, call me or your mother!” Our dad yelled, we nodded and held thumbs up. 

Sunoo then started giggling, making me look at him in confusion. 

“What?” I questioned and he looked at me. “Well..it’s odd seeing you in a dress instead of a skirt,” Sunoo told me and I playfully rolled my eyes at him. “So what? I was forced to wear it because of Isabella and Kana,” I told him and he nodded. 

I looked and saw Jake, Sunghoon and Taewoo waiting for Sunoo.
“Looks like they’re waiting for you..” I told him and he looked, “Well..then see ya!” Sunoo smiled at me and walked away. I smiled shortly and saw my two friends! 

“Eyy~ You actually wore the dress I bought for you!” Kana nudged my arm as I chuckled, “Yeah..I only wore it because of you two, nothing special or anything,” I told her and she rolled her eyes playfully at me. 

“Well..should we head inside?” Isabella asked and we nodded as we walked in the school heading our way to the gym. 

I had fun, I guess you could say that. 

But, really..I tried staying away from Sunghoon as much as possible. But...we always bumped into each other! Like at the fruit punch stand with the snacks and stuff, in the middle of the gym, etc. 

Seems like he’s following me, but I could tell he isn’t..I think? 

Anyways, as I was getting out of the restroom. I was in the hallway until then I heard three familiar male voices. I turned to a corner and saw Sunoo, Jake and Sunghoon. I raised one of my eyebrows thinking of what they’re talking about. 

“Are you sure you wanna audition?” Jake asked Sunghoon. 

“Yeah..I am, Yujin has already quit ice skating..and so, I’m also gonna do it! I want to perform on stage too...it’s been my dream,” Sunghoon responded back to Jake. 

“After going to a BTS concert without us..” Sunoo said and they laughed. “Sorry I guess?” Sunghoon chuckled, I stepped back and headed back to the gym pretending as if I had heard nothing. 

----

Months and days had passed ever since our graduation. 

Sunoo, Jake and Sunghoon auditioned for BIGHIT Entertainment already. And while I’m here..at home, doing nothing but living a normal life while supporting my brother and his friends! But, as I was in my room scrolling through Instagram. I saw an audition for acting, I read every detail and it was for the female lead! 

I smiled and decided to apply for the audition. 

“I hope this’ll go well..” I thought to myself. 

----

Today is D-Day. I’m nervous about my acting, actually I don’t even know how to act and I haven’t even practiced because I was the late one who auditioned! 

But anyways, I stepped inside of the room where there were 3 judges. 

“Are you...Kim Yujin?” One man with gray hair asked, “Yes..” I responded shortly. He nodded with the other two men who sat left and right besides him. They looked at each other, to the papers then to me. 

“You look familiar...are you Kim Yujin the figure skater who quit figure skating?” A man who sat to the right with brown hair asked me and I smiled with a tiny nod.
“Hmm...seems odd to see you from figure skating to wanting to become an actor,” The man to the left with black hair said, making me chuckle. 

The man with gray hair nodded and said, “I’m Min Doyun, call me Mr. Min. This is Mr. Bae and Mr. Lau! We’ll be looking forward to your acting, so! Shall we get started?” Mr. Min asked and I nodded. 

I nervously took a deep breath in and out. 

“First, a heartbreak after a breakup,” Mr. Bae said. Okay but actually I didn’t know what to do, nor I didn’t know if this was aloud but...I grabbed my phone out and searched up: How to act after a heartbreak? 

I looked through them but was stopped by Mr. Min. I got so freaking nervous that I quickly got out of google and turned off my phone. 

The three looked at each other and then to me with a serious face. 

I gulped nervously. 

“That was perfect! You should text that person the one who broke up with you to get reasons why and etc!” Mr. Lau clapped his hands along with Mr. Min and Mr. Bae. I nervously chuckled a bit. “Why are you so nervous?” Mr. Lau asked, I blinked a few times and answered nervously, “I-I didn’t know that this would be good enough for you guys…” 

The three of them started laughing, “Well look...you did well, shall we do more?” Mr. Bae said and I got so confident and responded with, “Yes!” 

----

Time had passed and I was tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter