Chapter One

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago...

I was putting on my ice skates since I was called by my teacher. When I got into the ice rink my teacher, Mr. Kim came towards me with a adult and a girl around my age. ”Sunghoon, finally you’re here, I would like you to meet Mr. Hwang.” Mr. Kim said and Mr. Hwang smiled then took out his hand for a handshake. I accepted it and smiled. “Finally nice to meet you, Sunghoon,” Mr. Hwang said and I bowed my head, “Me too..” I quietly responded. “And we can’t forget about Yujin,” Mr. Kim said and I looked at her. 

She took her hand out and had a small smile on her face. I accepted it and we shook hands. “You guys will be partners for the up coming tournament, so practice together and get to know each other! We’ll leave you guys alone so you guys soon can communicate to each other,” Mr. Hwang told us and us two nodded. 

When they left, we just skated around the ice rink. It was quiet and awkward between us. 

Until then not for long she spoke up first. “I know they’ve already introduced us to each other but..let’s introduce each other’s properly,” I looked at her and we stopped as I nodded. “I’m Kim Yujin! Nice to meet you,” she took out her hand from her jacket pocket for a handshake as I did the same. 

“I’m Park Sunghoon, nice to meet you too,” I smiled and she smiled back. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Presents...

And after that day, I haven’t seen her since. I’m still an ice skater, but...I felt like giving up. I wished to see her again, I wish to be her partner again. 

“SUNGHOON!!!!” 

I turned around and saw my best friend running to me. I smiled and he head locked me. 

“Yah yah! Jake stop it!” I yelled at him as Sunoo came laughing. Jake let go of me and I coughed, we started walking, bickering and arguing about what Jake had just did to me earlier. “You should’ve seen you’re face!” Sunoo laughed out loud and showed me a picture of myself as he zoomed into my face. 

“Run..” I mumbled and he ran. 

“COME BACK HERE!!” I yelled and he laughed as Jake ran after us fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter